PDA

View Full Version : Something at the office this morning

SteelersMongol
10-12-2008, 10:47 PM
Politics aside, I wanted 2 say something about what happened at my office.

Every Monday morning, which is Sunday eve in the states, whenever the Steelers win, I get 2 treat the everyone at the office with a cup of hot chocolate each. There is not many of us right now anyways, but about 8 people.

And I don't just give away hot chocolates, 2. I ask the guys questions like what was the final score, who V played against, were V the visiting team or home team, & etc. If they can answer correct, they get 2 drink free hot chocolate. :chuckle: U know, just 2 get em into the game of football & 2 make little advertising on our mighty Steelers, since football is pretty much unknown 2 almost all of em. Now those guys go to either NFL or the Steelers websites 2 keep an eye on the game. :laughing:

Today 1 of the guys asked me if V were playing, & before I answer the head guy of the marketing dept. said the Steelers got a BYE week. :thumbsup: Then when I said jokingly "So do U guys keep looking forward 4 a game day now?", they said "NO, V look forward 4 Steelers victory" :laughing: :tt02:

Leftoverhard
10-13-2008, 10:39 AM
I like your Monday-morning-Sunday-football-hot-chocolate-buying-and-drinking tradition. It's definately one of a kind and it sure beats the my-sister-is-bad-luck-so-she-can't-even-be-in-the-house-except-she-has-to-make-us-pie-while-she-hops-on-one-foot tradition. Nice

Hammer Of The GODS
10-13-2008, 08:29 PM
World needs more people like you. Way to recruit 'em!

Preacher
10-13-2008, 08:40 PM
Hilarious...

MasterOfPuppets
10-13-2008, 09:20 PM
way to go mongol....:thumbsup: keep up the good work,and pretty soon there'll be a steeler bar in mongolia !!!:tt03:

Mosca
10-13-2008, 09:24 PM
Great story, great tradition!

Preacher
10-13-2008, 09:26 PM
way to go mongol....:thumbsup: keep up the good work,and pretty soon there'll be a steeler bar in mongolia !!!:tt03:

That would be worth visiting... even for a preacher!

:thumbsup:

MasterOfPuppets
10-13-2008, 09:30 PM
That would be worth visiting... even for a preacher!

:thumbsup:hey, mongol would hook ya up with some hot chocolate....:thumbsup:

SteelersMongol
10-14-2008, 09:35 PM
Thanks.

Yes, I'm talking about it constantly with my other siblings. & believe me, if it wasn't 4 someone there would've been 1 pub already. :wink02:

hey, mongol would hook ya up with some hot chocolate....:thumbsup:

I've been telling U guys, if any of U ever get here, U must let me know. There would B more than a cup of hot chocolate 4 a fellow Steelers fan.

BTW, I saw this 1 American guy nearby the office twice & he was wearing black hat with gold P both times. I couldn't start a conversation with him on both occasions, which proves me that I'm a sucker. :chuckle: I think that guy lives here, cuz 1 time he was walking by with a family.

PisnNapalm
10-14-2008, 09:37 PM
That's a great story! Thanks for sharing with us.

MasterOfPuppets
10-15-2008, 12:28 AM
hey mongol.....don't know if you know it or not, but the black hat with a gold P , is most likely a P ittsburgh Pirates baseball cap. IF THE GUYS WEARING A PIRATES HAT, HE'S MOST DEFINETLY A STEELER FAN !!!. you need to track the steeler brother down. nothin like watchin steeler games, than watching them with steeler buddies....i bet he'd be happier than an itchy pig ,rubbin on a picket fence, to meet a steeler fan over there.....:drink:

SteelMember
10-15-2008, 08:20 AM
Do you get mini marshmallows for a bonus question? :yummy: