PDA

View Full Version : Kicking the Bungles while they're down.

klick81
10-13-2008, 01:35 PM
So normally I wouldn't kick a Bungle while he's down, but seeing as how they're our opponent this week, no mercy will be shown. I visited their forum to see what their topics look like.

Ladies and gents, I bring you these gems:

Bunglechode fans wearing bags over their heads, and most of them are "OK" with it!:

http://forums.bengalszone.com/index.php?showtopic=18707

(I especially love the siggie of Lewis with a big smile on his face as the clock winds down to zero, and the score board shows them being whooped).

I wish I were a Steelers fan!!!:

http://forums.bengalszone.com/index.php?showtopic=18720

and drum roll please:

Oh dear God, the Steelers are going to kill us!

http://forums.bengalszone.com/index.php?showtopic=18716

Now notice that this is for entertainment purposes only. I did not nor do I suggest that anyone go troll their board. Just reading these poor losers posts is enjoyment enough!!! :toofunny:

stlrtruck
10-13-2008, 02:44 PM
oh the joy!!! :toofunny:

revefsreleets
10-13-2008, 04:29 PM
They had a nice run but the universe is back in balance now: The Steelers perennially win the AFC North (nee Central) and the Bengals are our 4-12 to 6-10 little bitches.

Also, will ANY Bungals trolls find their way over here for this game? We've had a few over the last few years, but I'm thinking we'll be hearing crickets from even our own resident Bungal fans...

MACH1
10-13-2008, 05:03 PM
OX

Palmer out, and it will be embarrassing. Palmer in, and it will be a smaller ass whipping.

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

#1LambertFan
10-13-2008, 05:17 PM
I wish I could feel sorry for them but they're in our division, which means we hit 'em as hard as we hit the Ravens. Establish a strong running game and go for a couple big plays.

Godfather
10-13-2008, 05:23 PM
So normally I wouldn't kick a Bungle while he's down,

Then when CAN you kick them?

MasterOfPuppets
10-13-2008, 05:35 PM
Oh jeezus. We're going to get absolutely killed. I sold my tickets to the game yesterday and am extremely glad I did so.

but there not bandwagon fans......:popcorn:

We're dialed in for 2-14 worst case. 0-16 is tough, but with our coaching, its feasible.

One thing that is scary, right now there are 8 teams with 1 or fewer wins. With just a few mistakes, our Bengals might win enough games to be a #10 or higher draft spot. Even after starting 0-6.

lmao

Galax Steeler
10-14-2008, 04:18 AM
Those post are funny they are giving up on there team it must suck being a bunghole fan.

memphissteelergirl
10-14-2008, 10:36 AM
Comedy Gold!!

:chuckle::laughing::rofl:

Dino 6 Rings
10-14-2008, 11:27 AM
stomp them while they are down. Don't let them up for a second. Rip out their hearts, tear open their bellies and pull out their guts. This must be a total domination from the opening kick off to the final whistle. I want no quarter shown, no mercy, no prisoners.

Only Complete Destruction of this sorry 0-6 team will satisfy my desire for blood!

(I love halloween, it brings out the best in me)

memphissteelergirl
10-14-2008, 12:20 PM
stomp them while they are down. Don't let them up for a second. Rip out their hearts, tear open their bellies and pull out their guts. This must be a total domination from the opening kick off to the final whistle. I want no quarter shown, no mercy, no prisoners.

Only Complete Destruction of this sorry 0-6 team will satisfy my desire for blood!

Um....OK. :cya:

klick81
10-14-2008, 12:48 PM

Hahaha...I love it. The Steelers cannot afford to overlook this team. They're down, but they are not out and they'll be fighting dirty. That is, until we smack them in the mouth. Then they'll fold like origami.

MACH1
10-14-2008, 01:01 PM
Hahaha...I love it. The Steelers cannot afford to overlook this team. They're down, but they are not out and they'll be fighting dirty. That is, until we smack them in the mouth. Then they'll fold like origami.

http://www.origami-instructions.com/images/tiger/thumbnails/12-origami-tiger.jpg

Look a paper tiger.
:sofunny:

Preacher
10-14-2008, 04:14 PM
After all that... there is this little beauty....

It's easy to be a Steelers fan. A few highs and some lows now and then but very little emotional investment.

Very little emotional investment right? :jawdrop:

What a joke.

BTW... a FEW highs? Heck, I can think of 4 every years... 2 against the Bungles and 2 against the Browns.

MACH1
10-14-2008, 04:21 PM
After all that... there is this little beauty....

Very little emotional investment right? :jawdrop:

What a joke.

BTW... a FEW highs? Heck, I can think of 4 every years... 2 against the Bungles and 2 against the Browns.

Obviously they haven't been around here after a loss. With all the gloom and doom.

lilyoder6
10-14-2008, 09:35 PM
yeah,, we have no emotional roller coaster week in and week out depending on the outcome of sun/mon

RoethlisBURGHer
10-15-2008, 10:54 AM
Very little emotional investment?

Oh yeah, all Bungle fans know is negative emotion.

I hope this Sunday, we rip this team apart. I want to hit them hard. Make them hear footsteps. Knock Chad's gold teef out...and somebody please knock the punk Humpshismamma unconscious!

stlrtruck
10-15-2008, 10:56 AM
Very little emotional investment?

Oh yeah, all Bungle fans know is negative emotion.

I hope this Sunday, we rip this team apart. I want to hit them hard. Make them hear footsteps. Knock Chad's gold teef out...and somebody please knock the punk Humpshismamma unconscious!

I want to play them so hard that Goodell, in his most recent act of idiocracy, fines the entire Steelers organization for hitting too hard.

revefsreleets
10-15-2008, 05:38 PM
Question: Will the Bengals win 3 games this year?

MACH1
10-15-2008, 05:38 PM
Should see plenty of these this weekend. :toofunny:

http://www.cincinnati.com/postcard/img/photos/bag_head.jpg

HometownGal
10-15-2008, 06:01 PM
Shit - it's the Bungles. We'd kick them in the naa-naa's if Cartoon was in the lineup or not. A pee wee team could whoop their striped asses. :laughing:

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n216/ravenman4/chadfa5.jpg

Preacher
10-15-2008, 06:45 PM
_WJe3pdz1pI

Dino 6 Rings
10-16-2008, 12:23 PM
Put on the Steel tip boots for this one. Make sure they have zero chance of getting up.

Dino 6 Rings
10-19-2008, 07:45 PM
HA!

Up 24 - 10 with 6:53 to play. We throw deep to ward and get the penalty. 3 plays later, Touchedown. Up 31-10.

And we aren't done yet.

2:00 minutes left on the clock. Do we run it and go for the FG to just put it away...nope.

Shotgun formation. Pass Play Touchdown to WARD.

HA HA HA.

38-10. Stomped on their throats and crushed their will to live.

That's what I'm freaking talking about.

PisnNapalm
10-19-2008, 08:37 PM
Some other great quote from the Bungal fan forums....

I wish I could stop caring about these Bengals. I've been a fan my whole life and it's starting to feel like torture. I feel like a sucker.

Yeah...how often we gonna play the 'dirty hit' card when the Steelers bend us over and make us grab our ankles? Rivers got schooled, no biggie.

lilyoder6
10-19-2008, 08:40 PM
hahaha,, bend over and hold our ankles.. thats funny...

but damn even bryon leftwich went 3 for 3 and a td..

klick81
10-20-2008, 09:31 AM
I love the fact that they had Cartoon's little brother in there at the end!