PDA

View Full Version : Bold Prediction:

revefsreleets
10-13-2008, 06:45 PM
The Browns will either win tonight, or come close.

Here's why I add the caveat of "come close". DA is finished. The Giants will be all over him and he sucks anyway. I expect Crennel to make the big switch on the national stage (and I always predicted the switch would be in mid-October...10/13 is close enough), and Quinn to perform. Love him or hate him, it's no coincidence that Notre Dame's entire program sank into the toilet after he left. The kid can play QB.

He'll either be the architect of a great comeback or a near-comeback and the Brady Quinn era will be ushered in in Cleveland.

Of course I could be way, way way off here, but that's why I called it a "bold" prediction:tt03:

MasterOfPuppets
10-13-2008, 06:47 PM
the only way they win , or come close,is if the G men don't show up to play.....

revefsreleets
10-13-2008, 06:50 PM
the only way they win , or come close,is if the G men don't show up to play.....

The Bengals almost beat them, and they are horrible.

It's the NFL. And given Sunday (or Monday). Ask the Skins. Ask the Cowboys.

MasterOfPuppets
10-13-2008, 06:52 PM

oh i understand that....i'm just saying ,for the browns to make a game of it, the giants are gonna have to play a shitty game.

Hines0wnz
10-13-2008, 06:58 PM

I, for one, would not call the defending SB champs horrible especially since they havent lost a road game since.......more than a year ago? And they havent lost a game this season yet. For a team that lost quite a few starters from last year's team I'd say they look pretty damn good right now.

MACH1
10-13-2008, 07:10 PM

I think the g-men will be ready for the monday night game.
But you could be right about quinn.

revefsreleets
10-13-2008, 07:31 PM
I, for one, would not call the defending SB champs horrible especially since they havent lost a road game since.......more than a year ago? And they havent lost a game this season yet. For a team that lost quite a few starters from last year's team I'd say they look pretty damn good right now.

I was talking about the Bungals.

silver & black
10-13-2008, 07:37 PM
The only way the Browns win is if the Raiders put on the Giants' uniforms and take their place!

tony hipchest
10-13-2008, 08:24 PM
as a jerome bettis fan, i am more and more impressed with b. jacobs. i dont know how the browns can stopp eli and all the gians weapons.

im not sure if stallworth is even playing but even with him, the browns seem offensively outmatched.

quinn getting in there may be their best shot of scoring more than 9 points.

revefsreleets
10-13-2008, 08:24 PM
That's probably pretty much what the Redskins thought about the Rams.

Again, if I was picking the Giants, it would just be a prediction. The operative word here is "BOLD"...

Preacher
10-13-2008, 08:36 PM
I was talking about the Bungals.

Did you know that they suck? :chuckle:

Seriously.... I have been waiting for him to get yanked out of there... I just wish it was done against the Steelers, two year in a row.

revefsreleets
10-13-2008, 09:52 PM
Browns 17-Giants 7 2:15 to go in the 1st half

MasterOfPuppets
10-13-2008, 10:02 PM
like i said.....the giants woukd have to play like shit.......and thats what there doin.

revefsreleets
10-13-2008, 10:24 PM
like i said.....the giants woukd have to play like shit.......and thats what there doin.

Browns have played pretty well...let's give credit where credit is due...

revefsreleets
10-13-2008, 10:25 PM
Well....ummmm....these things happen...

Stu Pidasso
10-13-2008, 11:22 PM
Wow. Just... wow. I guess every dawg does have it's day.

revefsreleets
10-13-2008, 11:40 PM
Quinn still needs to be the QB...but otherwise...

Crushzilla
10-13-2008, 11:43 PM
Rev.

I'm not impressed. You clearly manipulated the time stamp.

Hmmm...

Ok

:cheers:

Preacher
10-13-2008, 11:45 PM
Giants played bad...

Clowns played very well

Congrats Suit on your call!

MasterOfPuppets
10-13-2008, 11:47 PM
anyone woulda beat the giants the way they played.

Crushzilla
10-13-2008, 11:48 PM
I was amazed how the Browns kept overcoming dumb penalty after dumb penalty.

Tonight they were an exception to the rule.

I'm loving what I'm seeing this season.

Its so up in the air.

tony hipchest
10-14-2008, 12:04 AM
good call revs.

this giants loss should make the steelers look better (you know, power rankings and all).

however this browns win will give them confidence and have them thinking they are WAY better than they actually are.

i hope the steelers players re-live a lesson by watching (or reviewing) this game.

"any given sunday (or monday)"

Steelman16
10-14-2008, 01:44 AM
Good prediction Revs, I was surprised they won, but anything can happen.

revefsreleets
10-14-2008, 09:17 AM
This will just put some air into their balloon which will later be popped. They still aren't a very good football team...

steelpride12
10-14-2008, 11:15 AM
Good call i felt it myself.
Under the lights at home, game to prove themselves and early in the season this game could have meant survival or extinction or the Browns and they played well, came up big and watched as the Giants shot themselves in the foot.