PDA

View Full Version : THE BROWNS ARE FOR REAL!!!!

xfl2001fan
10-14-2008, 07:10 AM
They really do exist. They play in a place called Cleveland and have a team that occasionally shows up and plays like a team.

What, did you think this was going to be a thread of,

"We've turned the corner"
"Steelers suck"
"Browns are legit"
"Browns are team to beat in the AFC North"
"We're a contender"
"DA is better than Ben"

HAHAHAHAHA

I just didn't want to disappoint you guys and get at least one of these threads started. :flap:

Anywho, we're 2-3 and have a loooong season left. I'm hoping to see much more of what I saw last night.

SteelMember
10-14-2008, 07:50 AM
:doh:

Are YOU for real? :chuckle:

CB1977
10-14-2008, 07:57 AM
They really do exist. They play in a place called Cleveland and have a team that occasionally shows up and plays like a team.

HAHAHAHAHA

I just didn't want to disappoint you guys and get at least one of these threads started. :flap:

Anywho, we're 2-3 and have a loooong season left. I'm hoping to see much more of what I saw last night.

You're right...as I said in another post, we've got a very long way to go but, last nights victory was SWEET!!

stlrtruck
10-14-2008, 07:59 AM

Oh you'll see more of what you saw last night but it's just that you'll be back on the right side of it, where the team belongs :flap:

xfl2001fan
10-14-2008, 08:11 AM
:doh:

Are YOU for real? :chuckle:

That has been asubject of debate for many years. :doh: About 6 years ago, the debate go so hot, it was banned in 57 states.

Oh you'll see more of what you saw last night but it's just that you'll be back on the right side of it, where the team belongs :flap:

As with Preacher, I used to like you...and am finding it difficult to remember why. :flap:

SteelMember
10-14-2008, 08:13 AM
That has been asubject of debate for many years. :doh: About 6 years ago, the debate go so hot, it was banned in 57 states.

As with Preacher, I used to like you...and am finding it difficult to remember why. :flap:

Oh damn....You did not just go there? :laughing:

revefsreleets
10-14-2008, 08:19 AM
Last night was your super bowl. Newsflash: The Browns still suck. They played well and the Giants played like shit. People place WAY too much emphasis on what happens during one particular game. The Browns have a bad QB and a mediocre defense. They are still only going to win maybe 5-6 games this year.

But I enjoy seeing joy in the Browns fans hearts this morning. It will make it even more precious when the Browns go back to playing bad fooball next week and stab those hearts...

KeiselPower99
10-14-2008, 08:28 AM
I think Derek is better then most in the nfl. Aint this the same team that wanted Quinn to start at qb and Cowher to be the coach after a 0-3 start??? Amazing how 1 victory changes the simple minds of Browns fans. And Im allowed to say that as a Indians fan I have to listen to all the complaing and bandwagonin every season. What is the suicide rate up there???? The way yall act I imagine is pretty high.

stlrtruck
10-14-2008, 08:34 AM

Being a brown fan, I'm sure you find it difficult to remember a lot of things. I'm sure the biggest one is, "Why you are a browns fan?" :flap:

Oh the fall is going to hurt the browns fans. But don't worry, we - aka STEELERS NATION - will be there to point it out and laugh when it happens! (you didn't think I was going to say catch you - did you?)

:toofunny:

MACH1
10-14-2008, 09:57 AM
http://www.elcivics.com/fortune-teller-1.jpg

I see 0-3 in the browns future.

redskins
jags
ratbirds

memphissteelergirl
10-14-2008, 10:10 AM

HAHAHAHAHA

:yawn::coffee:

steelpride12
10-14-2008, 10:12 AM
They played well, but the Giants shot themselves in the foot with three turnovers and the Brownies were playng deperate football.

The browns are still two games behind and have a long road ahead. Lets see how they manage the next three games because i see three losses for the brownies coming up.

j-dawg
10-14-2008, 10:33 AM
Every Browns fan should be thanking Eli today. The Browns offensive line looked good, but the procedure penalties were awful. Take away those three interceptions and the Browns would have lost. No doubt in my mind. I'm glad they got the win, but they won in spite of their faults. Can they build off this win? Of course. Is there a chance they can make the playoffs? Would take games like last night when the other team is imploding.. with this schedule, don't think that'll happen much.

Dino 6 Rings
10-14-2008, 11:03 AM
Lift the rock and what scurries out from under...oh...well hello there Browns fans. Kind of missed ya.

hizmi
10-14-2008, 11:29 AM
Browns looked good last night, but they won't survive their schedule. I know they just got trounced, but if we should be concerned about any team it's still the Ravens.

HereWeGoSteelers219
10-14-2008, 11:56 AM

HAHAHAHAHA

You guys have already dug yourselves a whole that is worse than it appears. 1-2 in the divison, so the tiebreaker will be to us. So, your actually 3 games back. You guys gave up 7 yards a carry. Eli Manning won the game for you. One again, Browns suck.

missedgehead
10-14-2008, 01:30 PM
I have to laugh at the Clowns fans who think they even have a SHOT after last nights. Yeah, my G Men stunk up the place. They even admit it. And? It was just a bad day at the office for them. They will take out the 40 Whiners next week. As for the Clowns, enjoy one of only a few wins this season.

9-5
10-14-2008, 01:59 PM
Dang you xfl, you beat me to it!
I have to laugh at the Clowns fans who think they even have a SHOT after last nights. Yeah, my G Men stunk up the place. They even admit it. And? It was just a bad day at the office for them. They will take out the 40 Whiners next week. As for the Clowns, enjoy one of only a few wins this season.
:blah::blah:
So the Browns offense torching your defense had nothing to do with it? So DA playing lights out had nothing to do with it? So our D-Line getting consistent pressure on sheli had nothing to do with it? So our O-line dominating the LOS had nothing to do with it?

Face it, the Browns were the better team in all three facets of the game. If we play like that, we can beat anybody and everybody.

MACH1
10-14-2008, 02:01 PM
This is the only kind of beating you'll be doing. :jerkit:

HereWeGoSteelers219
10-14-2008, 02:03 PM

So the Browns offense torching your defense had nothing to do with it? So DA playing lights out had nothing to do with it? So our D-Line getting consistent pressure on sheli had nothing to do with it? So our O-line dominating the LOS had nothing to do with it?

Face it, the Browns were the better team in all three facets of the game. If we play like that, we can beat anybody and everybody.

Please show some respect for your 2008-2009 AFC North Champs.

SteelMember
10-14-2008, 02:08 PM
Yeah, my G Men stunk up the place.

:huh: I'm confused. I though you were a patriots fan. :noidea:

Ah-Flak off. :thumbsup:

rbryan
10-14-2008, 02:14 PM
Are we going to have to listen to this every 3 or 4 weeks ???

Seriously though I can't blame Brownie fans for crowing a little bit while they can. The next time they win (Some point in November??) theres a pretty good chance they'll be all but mathematically eliminated.

revefsreleets
10-14-2008, 05:29 PM
The Browns should be scrapping their asses off for a wild card spot. With the crazy parody this year, it might be possible with 8-8 and that's not impossible for them.

I like the little critters when they have a little spunk and hope...makes watching their dreams getting shattered year after year that much more comical.

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
10-14-2008, 08:00 PM
Are we going to have to listen to this every 3 or 4 weeks ???

Seriously though I can't blame Brownie fans for crowing a little bit while they can. The next time they win (Some point in November??) theres a pretty good chance they'll be all but mathematically eliminated.

Well according to their coach that is not true

Coach Romeo Crennel said, “We are the Cleveland Browns and we showed we’re a pretty good team. It was a great win for us. It kind of puts us back in the thick of this race.” :toofunny:

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2008/10/night_to_remember_explosive_br.html

Steelman16
10-14-2008, 09:41 PM

Coach Romeo Crennel said, “We are the Cleveland Browns and we showed we’re a pretty good team. It was a great win for us. It kind of puts us back in the thick of this race.” :toofunny:

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2008/10/night_to_remember_explosive_br.html

I like the postive thinking. :chuckle:

TheWarDen86
10-14-2008, 09:49 PM
I wanna see Cleveland play Miami to see who employs the Wild Cat better AND who can show us something we haven't seen yet. :chuckle:

In all seriousness, I was absolutely, 100%, completely shocked that the Browns won last night. They deserve some credit. Now think about it. They've won only two games: The first coming in a tightly fought victory against a still winless team; The second coming in the form of a big defeat of the undefeated Super Bowl Champs. I've already said they have talent on thier roster, so....., what's thier problem?? It has to begin with the coaches. Maybe not Romeo, but perhaps his staff's inconsistency.

Anyway, congrats. Maybe they can claim the #2 spot in the AFCN. :drink:

TheWarDen86
10-14-2008, 09:52 PM

Race for what??? cuz, if it's last place in the division then I think Cincy has pretty much locked that down. Wait, he doesn't mean ......... :laughing: Naaaaah.

RoethlisBURGHer
10-14-2008, 10:05 PM
I think what happened last night is an accumilation (probally spelled that completley wrong) of things:

1. Offense finally got their timing down. Last night was the closest the Browns have had to having their entire offense healthy. They were only missing Winslow and his grapefruit sized sack.

2. Anderson was fully recovered from his concussion. The physical aspects may have no longer been there (dizziness, light sensitivity, headaches, blurred vision, etc.) but the mental aspect probally still was for a while.

3. The team was absolutley pumped. This was the first Monday Night Football game in Cleveland since 2003, the season after I graduated high school.

4. The Giants looked like crap. They didn't blitz Anderson. The offense was totally ineffective. This was definatly the worst they have played yet this season.

9-5
10-15-2008, 12:02 AM
Great post. Instead of adding anything, you just insult. Awesome :doh:
Please show some respect for your 2008-2009 AFC North Champs.
Who is that? Season isn't over yet.

Ah-Flak off. :thumbsup:
Another great post! Jeez, I had wondered why I came here, but posting like that inspires me! :doh:

The Browns should be scrapping their asses off for a wild card spot. With the crazy parody this year, it might be possible with 8-8 and that's not impossible for them.
Wow, I didn't think it was possible, but I agree with you.

We need to go 6-5 to go 8-8, we can do that easy. With the rats, bungles, and Houston all left to play, it could happen.

MACH1
10-15-2008, 12:11 AM
Great post. Instead of adding anything, you just insult.

http://www.filmfreakcentral.net/screenreviews/redgreensducttapeforever.jpg

fansince'76
10-15-2008, 12:13 AM

Coming from someone who has never added anything here besides extremely lame "smack." :coffee:

Preacher
10-15-2008, 12:17 AM

Who is that? Season isn't over yet.

Another great post! Jeez, I had wondered why I came here, but posting like that inspires me! :doh:

Wow, I didn't think it was possible, but I agree with you.

We need to go 6-5 to go 8-8, we can do that easy. With the rats, bungles, and Houston all left to play, it could happen.

Cleveland Browns 1st edition will be hard for you all to beat.

Texans will give you a challenge as well.

Why? Because you played a team on a horrible day... a trap game for them. However, the games against these two teams will not be trap games for them.

Galax Steeler
10-15-2008, 03:55 AM
All the stain fans come out of the closet cause they won one they will go back into hideing in a couple of weeks.

TheWarDen86
10-15-2008, 08:27 AM
Cleveland Browns 1st edition will be hard for you all to beat.

Texans will give you a challenge as well.

Why? Because you played a team on a horrible day... a trap game for them. However, the games against these two teams will not be trap games for them.

You're being kind. I'm thinking the Ravens sweep the Browns this year.

MasterOfPuppets
10-19-2008, 06:32 PM
bump........BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! :rofl:

get back under your rocks......

fansince'76
10-19-2008, 06:43 PM

2-4! WOOHOO! You're just-a tearin' up the league, you are! You might get to 6 wins this season yet! :cheer:

:coffee: :yawn:

MasterOfPuppets
10-19-2008, 06:51 PM
everytime they lose.....this thread will gain comedy value.......:thumbsup:

silver & black
10-19-2008, 06:55 PM
Going to work tomorrow is actually going to be fun! The Raiders win in OT... and the clowns go down! Lets hear it now clowns fans!

After Monday night, I had to listen to how "this is what the Browns are all about".... Now we look like the playoff team we know we are". Right... whatever!

revefsreleets
10-19-2008, 07:00 PM
This is nothing unexpected. The Browns suck. The fans place way too much weight on a game here and a game there, but fail to see the big picture.

lilyoder6
10-19-2008, 07:03 PM
that was funny.. i was actually kind of rooting for the browns def in this game.. i was going up against campbell and moss... but they are a laughing stock.. like that play vickers and Da got into an arguement after the to

Edman
10-19-2008, 07:28 PM
THE BROWNS ARE FOR REAL!!!!

They sure are! 2-4 and steamrolling teams left and right! The Brownies are so awesome! Start printing out those playoff tickets! Team to beat in the AFC North!

Dino 6 Rings
10-19-2008, 07:35 PM
Lift the rock and what scurries out from under...oh...well hello there Browns fans. Kind of missed ya.

Excuse me while I put this ROCK back in its place. There we go. Maybe we'll see you cute little Browns fans again next week if you can somehow manage to beat the Jaguars.

We did...so good luck to ya.

KeiselPower99
10-19-2008, 08:18 PM
To the Browns fan out there.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Dont ya ever learn high expectations just aint for ya. Need an example?? See the Indians this year and the Cavs last season.

RoethlisBURGHer
10-19-2008, 08:21 PM
Man o' man....the Browns are for real.....for real not doing jack shit this year!

They stepped up in a big way today to prove that the win against the G-Men was nothing but a fluke!

xfl2001fan
10-19-2008, 08:29 PM
For those who quote the title of this thread and then try to slam me...you're idiots.

If you read the initial post, I'm fairly certain the guy who wrote it (that would be me) meant for it to be a joke.

But why bother reading the OP when you can act like a troll?

steelymcmatt
10-19-2008, 08:36 PM
I think this is what is referred to on the NFL Network all the time as FANDOME (or maybe more fandumb in this case).
Seriously, I don't want to be accused of just insulting and not adding anything, so let me just say this:
The Cleveland Browns are a team that is 1-2 years away from being in the playoffs....lightyears that is!

Preacher
10-19-2008, 08:41 PM
For those who quote the title of this thread and then try to slam me...you're idiots.

If you read the initial post, I'm fairly certain the guy who wrote it (that would be me) meant for it to be a joke.

But why bother reading the OP when you can act like a troll?

May I suggest you read all the posts today before reacting...

Re: THE BROWNS ARE FOR REAL!!!! Quote:
Originally Posted by 9-5 http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=454690#post454690)

2-4! WOOHOO! You're just-a tearin' up the league, you are! You might get to 6 wins this season yet! :cheer:

:coffee: :yawn:

The post before this seemed to be in the spirit of your post.

FS seems to be referring to another clown's fan that doesn't understand the term "any given Sunday"

El-Gonzo Jackson
10-19-2008, 08:55 PM
Fire Crennell!!! Bench D.A.!!!

:rolleyes:

MasterOfPuppets
10-19-2008, 10:36 PM

But why bother reading the OP when you can act like a troll?Actually it still is a joke...its just that the joke is on your fellow clown fan, 9 - 5.... perhaps you should be bashing your buddy, for dumpin fuel on the fire last week, instead of calling steeler fans, on a steeler board," trolls".

fansince'76
10-20-2008, 12:59 AM
Fire Crennell!!! Bench D.A.!!!

:rolleyes:

Bra-dy! Bra-dy! Bra-dy! :toofunny:

revefsreleets
10-20-2008, 09:07 AM
NOBODY gave any praise to the coaches after they beat the Ginats last week, and I mean NOBODY!

Guess who is taking ALL the blame in Cleveland this week?

And WHAT is that idiot Crennel doing with Quinn still riding pine? DA has had like 6 quarters of solid football out of a possible 24. He sucked, sucks, and will continue to suck...

stlrtruck
10-20-2008, 11:33 AM
THE BROWNS ARE FOR SALE!!!!

I fixed that for you :toofunny:

xfl2001fan
10-20-2008, 12:24 PM
I apologize for the trolls comment. I didn't go back and read what 9-5 said...I mostly don't read anything he says.

No Mod PM'd me, warned me or anything, so this is not a forced apology.

Revs - I think I've officially jumped on the Dump DA bandwagon. Then again, I'm about to jump on the dump Braylon badwagon too. I wonder if he's trying to play his way out of Cleveland like Moss did with Oakland.

As for blaming the coaches, the coaching staph is still playing DA and BE...so it's hard to not question them.

RoethlisBURGHer
10-20-2008, 03:57 PM
Hey Browns fans, when you come to a Steelers online community, expect shit to be thrown your way.

And when the Browns fans crow about being "back" when they were never around to begin with...expect flaming bags of shit to be thrown your way.

El-Gonzo Jackson
10-20-2008, 10:07 PM
XFL, be careful of the coaching staph, training staph and even admin staph.

As much as I do not like Winslow, I think the kid should be entitled to talk about his Staph infection and if possible.....get out of Cleveland.

Something is really wrong with all the infections. That can lead to loss of limbs or loss of life. The fact that at least 6 guys have contracted staph infections there is cause for concerns and I would question what they have done about it. You think that Phil Savage or somebody would visit Winslow considering its a serious infection and probably somehow originating in the Browns complex.