PDA

View Full Version : email from a browns fan...

stlrtruck
10-14-2008, 08:27 AM
So I get in to work this morning and one of the first emails I get...

Browns stun Giants 35-14, leave Titans as lone unbeaten
The Cleveland Browns breathed new life into their season with a shocking 35-14 rout of the unbeaten New York Giants on Monday night that abruptly ended the road dominance of the defending Super Bowl champions.
The Giants were bidding for the second-longest winning streak away from home in NFL history after the San Francisco 49ers' 18 in a row from 1988 to 1990.
STEELERS ARE NEXT, GOING DOWN

So here's my response:

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a blue moon. However, we don't play the clowns until the last week of the season. By then, they will be eliminated from contention and the Steelers will have home field locked up for the playoffs which will make the browns losing to our second and third stringers even better!!!

Upon which the clowns fan returns:

Now that was some serious smack,
I just forward this to the the brown fans up in the cleveland area.
lol

And my final response:

Great now the remaining fan base will finally have somewhere to vent their anger. LOL

See HOPE is the last thing a team like the clowns need. I don't know what happen to the giants but they certainly didn't look like SB champs last night.

Now I'm going to have to beat back a few clowns fans over the coming weeks. Oh the humanity!

revefsreleets
10-14-2008, 09:12 AM
I knew they'd win this game, and I knew that it would breath new hope into the franchise.

But they are still only going to win maybe 5-6 games.

fansince'76
10-14-2008, 09:16 AM
Being 2-3 after 5 games, they're right on pace for a 6-10/7-9 record if the pace holds.

Dino 6 Rings
10-14-2008, 10:47 AM
browns fans are so adorable. I just want to pat them on their little heads and tell them how cute they are.

stlrtruck
10-14-2008, 01:13 PM
browns fans are so adorable. I just want to pat them on their little heads and tell them how cute they are.

except they're not cute (LOL) :rofl:

NJarhead
10-14-2008, 07:13 PM

Sometimes we use "cute" in lieu of using "pathetic." :chuckle:

SteelersMongol
10-14-2008, 09:38 PM

:rofl: I agree, They R not cute. Not even close. Nah-ah. Not the Clowns fans.

lilyoder6
10-14-2008, 10:22 PM
they might have had breathed some new life.. but it will be taken away again next week when they lose

#1LambertFan
10-16-2008, 06:03 PM

Oh so true. But on more serious notes the Browns recievers look about the same they did last year. Derek Anderson is worse. DEFENSE IN OHIO?!?!?! HAHAHA:rofl:.
Not much of a running game (well nobody that has been consistently good for a few years.) One last thing, the Browns come into every game against the Steelers with their tails tucked between their legs. I really think the Browns will only win 2-3 more games and one wont be in Pittsburgh.

CB1977
10-17-2008, 11:09 AM

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...that's not fair!!!!!!! :mad:

stlrtruck
10-17-2008, 12:09 PM
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...that's not fair!!!!!!! :mad:

It's nothing personal but don't really know ya, and have never seen ya. But I must admit I did meet a cute browns fan once. She was hot, but unfortunately annoying too! :flap:

CB1977
10-17-2008, 03:57 PM
It's nothing personal but don't really know ya, and have never seen ya. But I must admit I did meet a cute browns fan once. She was hot, but unfortunately annoying too! :flap:

That was you?!?!?!?!?

lol

stlrtruck
10-17-2008, 04:18 PM
That was you?!?!?!?!?

lol

:drink: :rofl: :toofunny:

HometownGal
10-17-2008, 05:59 PM
:blah::blah::blah:

Same old shit, different season. Browns fans get bonrz when they win a game or two and start having those visions of grandeur, only to be smacked back into the painful reality that they are the Steelers bitches and those visions are, like always, simply a mirage. Poor, poor Brownies.

Preacher
10-17-2008, 06:40 PM

I rather take the third definition of cute in talking about Browns fans.

3: obviously straining for effect

:rofl:

They strain so hard... and only poop a 2-3 record so far. what an effect!!! :chuckle:

revefsreleets
10-17-2008, 08:11 PM
That was you?!?!?!?!?

lol

Post up a picture and let's see...

Havik
11-02-2008, 12:47 PM
The Browns have drastically improved over the past couple seasons, however they are too inconsistent to be a serious playoff contender. I've watched a few of their games and noticed they really need another rush linebacker and another corner to improve their defense.

xfl2001fan
11-02-2008, 02:55 PM
The corners are young but coming along. Short...very short. Alex Hall seems to be coming along as a LOLB...which will help Wimbley out drastically...and Shaun Rodgers has been playing like a monster.

All in all, if DA can figure out how to be a consistently decent QB and BE would quit dropping passes, we'd be alright.