PDA

View Full Version : Bengals fans dumping tickets for Steelers game.

El-Gonzo Jackson
10-14-2008, 09:56 AM
Looks like Bengals fans are not wanting to see their team play this weekend. Some are selling tickets below face value on stubhub according to this article.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3642621

I heard one guy left 2 free tickets on his car windshield to get rid of them and when he came back there were 4 tickets on the windshield. (OK, I'm just kidding about that) :chuckle:

steelpride12
10-14-2008, 10:14 AM
Darn im going to the thursday night game against the Bungles on Nov. 20th, guessing there won't be many bungles fan its the burgh.

MACH1
10-14-2008, 10:17 AM
Darn im going to the thursday night game against the Bungles on Nov. 20th, guessing there won't be many bungles fan its the burgh.

And thats a bad thing? :chuckle:

steelpride12
10-14-2008, 10:18 AM
And thats a bad thing? :chuckle:

I enjoy ripping bungle fans apart when there team is down by 20 points with 2:00 left in the game. :chuckle:

the_king_from_leon
10-14-2008, 10:29 AM
Im flying in for that game and have decided to hold off buying tickets for it until closer to the time as Im pretty sure that the demand will be quite low for the game!

Felix

Dino 6 Rings
10-14-2008, 11:17 AM
Looks like yet another in a long line of Steelers Road Home Games.

missedgehead
10-14-2008, 01:33 PM
LOL you should see the prices though on EBAY. Ridiculously HIGH!! I am still seeing ridiculous asking prices like 250 bucks for a pair. This is an 0 and 6 team. Ridiculous.

Edman
10-14-2008, 02:37 PM
I look forward to the Steelers home game this week.

Sharkissle29
10-14-2008, 02:53 PM
I saw the cheap ticket prices, which means i might be making a trip to cincy....WOOOOOO

revefsreleets
10-14-2008, 05:30 PM
LOL you should see the prices though on EBAY. Ridiculously HIGH!! I am still seeing ridiculous asking prices like 250 bucks for a pair. This is an 0 and 6 team. Ridiculous.

That is for one reason only: Steelers fans. They'll pay it, too...

Actually, Paul Brown Stadium is pretty nice. It might be worth it to see a game down there...

fansince'76
10-14-2008, 06:24 PM
Actually, Paul Brown Stadium is pretty nice. It might be worth it to see a game down there...

We talking about the same stadium that had the problem with pigeons shitting all over the place during games? :chuckle:

tony hipchest
10-14-2008, 06:40 PM
oh, you can get tix cheap if you know where to look-

Selling my tix Next week

Just lettin yall know I posted them on Craigslist. 4 for $440

I know The Shitsburg fans will swamp PBS but oh well. I gotta get some cash back on these pathetic pieces of poo!
I know none of our fans will buy them. First preseason game someone offered me $85 a ticket on $69 seats... now I cant even get anyone to go if I give them a ticket.

I have one ticket in the North Endzone that I would love to get rid of. Hard to sell one though.

I was given 2 free tickets and I'm not going to use them.

i turned down buying 2 for face value. just can't justify spending the money on them this year.

I have 1 in the north end zone also. Maybe we could put ours together and get a sale out of it. Section 130, row 5, seat 10.

I'd like to go to the game but to see the happy faces of Steeler fans at the expense of the Bengals makes me SICK!!!

http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=27429

:toofunny: :sofunny: :toofunny: :sofunny: :toofunny:

thread of the year award, and its not even one of our own. :beerbang: :tt02: :jammin: :guitar:

SteelersMongol
10-14-2008, 08:23 PM
...I heard one guy left 2 free tickets on his car windshield to get rid of them and when he came back there were 4 tickets on the windshield...

Good one. :toofunny: LMAO

Preacher
10-14-2008, 09:06 PM
oh, you can get tix cheap if you know where to look-

http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=27429

:toofunny: :sofunny: :toofunny: :sofunny:

thread of the year award, and its not even one of our own. :beerbang: :tt02: :jammin: :guitar:

You know what really ticks me off?

I lived 40 minutes from that stadium, in 2004-5. We couldn't see the Steelers because the BANDWAGON FANS bought up all the tickets. I had a whole group I was going to go with.

now that I am gone??? Yep, tickets are available again. What a joke.

lilyoder6
10-14-2008, 09:19 PM
that is compeltely sad that the fans are not buying the tickets and trying to dumb them off... i'm guessing that the rest of the bengals home games will be blacked-out..

lol

Tankus_Maximus
10-15-2008, 10:23 AM
Q: Where ya at '85??

A: Dumping my tix on stubhub & ebay, simultaneously!!!!!

Hines0wnz
10-15-2008, 06:32 PM
Funny and sad at the same time. :thumbsup:

St33lersguy
10-15-2008, 06:47 PM
Bunch of bandwagon jumpers. What's next for these fairweather fans? They become Steelers fans?

HometownGal
10-15-2008, 06:47 PM

That's a blessing - we're still trying to get the rancid stench out of the city from when the Ratbird fans were in town. :poop:

Poor, poor Bungles fans jumping off the sinking ship.

Texasteel
10-15-2008, 06:57 PM
That's a blessing - we're still trying to get the rancid stench out of the city from when the Ratbird fans were in town. :poop:

Poor, poor Bungles fans jumping off the sinking ship.

Bengal fans are born with one foot off that ship.

revefsreleets
10-15-2008, 07:05 PM
The mayor of Cinci has made an impassioned plea to Bengals fans to stay true to the team even thought they are 0-6.

Yeah, that outta do the trick!

KeiselPower99
10-17-2008, 12:44 PM
My buddys xgf is a Bengals fan and the last 2 years she always talked bs when this game was coming up. And I mean she was a hardcore fan had the Who Dey chant and a jersey of the kicker. Anyways when we beat em last year I wrote on her back glass we dey. It was awesome. My buddy wasnt allowed in the bedroom for 2 weeks cause his buddy was a Steelers fan. Anyways her x husband has season tickets nad they offered em to me for basically 50 bucks.

Galax Steeler
10-18-2008, 07:41 AM
It's funny watching them tuck tail and run it might be all steeler fans in the stadium come sunday that could be another home game for us.