PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Super Bowl Videos

blkngld68
10-14-2008, 11:05 AM
may have missed in another forum,but i just received an e-mail about this. It's a 5 disc set of all 5 Steelers Super Bowl victories in their broadcast entirety. I have been looking for something like for sometime. Very cool indeed.

Ordered mine today. Anyone else seen this yet. It's in the Steelers online catalogue.

If this has been out for sometime,i aplogize for bringing it up again.

SteelerFan091472
10-14-2008, 01:12 PM
I've been waiting for something like this for a long time. I wasn't old enough to remember the first 3 Super Bowl wins and I vaguely remember Super Bowl XIV.

For anyone who is interested, here is the link: http://warnervideo.com/steelersgreatest/

vader29
10-15-2008, 07:41 PM
Picked this up today at Wal Mart. I already had these games on VHS and never got around to transferring them to dvd, not sure if my tapes are even any good anymore as they haven't been played in a few years. These are direct transfers from VHS and the quality of the first two games aren't the greatest looking but are still watchable and are very nice to have on dvd.

NJarhead
10-15-2008, 08:19 PM
SWEET!!! I had no idea this was coming. My copies are horrible. Thanks!! :tt02: :drink:

NJarhead
12-05-2008, 03:03 PM
I've heard this set has gotten poor ratings by some. Anyone have it? I'd expect that the quality isn't perfect due to the era, but what concerns me is that they were lsited as "incomplete?"

Thanks.

LambertIsGod58
12-06-2008, 03:06 AM
I've heard this set has gotten poor ratings by some. Anyone have it? I'd expect that the quality isn't perfect due to the era, but what concerns me is that they were lsited as "incomplete?"

Thanks.
\

I do have these and the quality is medicore at best. They are watchable but not what I expected.

lambertlunaticfan
12-06-2008, 03:46 AM
i dont have this dvd,as this is the first ive heard about it...but i bet they are not complete games ,and are edited like the super xl playoff run and super bowl dvd they came out with...which really upset me,as you would think a licensed dvd would be complete games,i mean whats the point of editing the games,man-i really hate edited games:mad:

LambertIsGod58
12-06-2008, 03:59 AM
No, these are in their entirity. It doesn't have commercials or pre/post game.

Dino 6 Rings
12-06-2008, 07:28 PM
Wow. To think I just spent the last 2 days watching SB XIII on the NFL network.

I'm totally buying these DVDs...