PDA

View Full Version : Its time to settle the offensive line

BlitzburghRockCity
12-04-2005, 01:27 AM
I know we cant help Marvel being out w/ injury, it happens, and Essex has a few games under his belt now so that will help.. but this business w/ kendall simmons just worries me this late in the season. If he struggles early, I hope Chris K gets some reps and he does a good job. Leave him in there as long as we can this year. If and when we win tomorrow we're back in the drivers seat and the last u want in December is an OL that is in flux.

If Chris K is the man, leave him and let Kendall play backup for awhile... If we dont get consistency from our OL soon its not gonna matter much later.

Prosdo
12-04-2005, 01:40 AM
I'm really hoping that O-line will come out strong. Kendall hasn't been doing very well this year. If he can't get it going I hope Chris can.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-04-2005, 01:42 AM
Our OL hasnt played this bad since a few years ago when everybody and their brother was out w/ injury and Faneca was playing Tackle. He was the only constant on that line that actually played really well that year.

Injuries arent as bad this year as then, knock on wood, but the consistency is none better .. Yet. This is the perfect week to get it rolling again.