Am I late?

Crushzilla
10-16-2008, 09:07 PM
Correction.

5-0

Longoria back to back with Pena

Pittsky
10-16-2008, 09:27 PM
i live an hour away from tampa. jump away. everyone else is.

Crushzilla
10-16-2008, 09:32 PM
i live an hour away from tampa. jump away. everyone else is.

Rough.

I know how you feel, though. XL... XL...

When (if) the Pirates get to this level I will probably be in a rage at everyone coming back aboard...

... but I guess I'll deal with that when... if... it comes.

Pittsky
10-16-2008, 09:40 PM
Rough.

I know how you feel, though. XL... XL...

When (if) the Pirates get to this level I will probably be in a rage at everyone coming back aboard...

... but I guess I'll deal with that when... if... it comes.

shoot, if the pirates get back to that level, you'll be too happy to give a sh*t about any type of wagon coming aboard.... :flap:

Crushzilla
10-16-2008, 09:43 PM
shoot, if the pirates get back to that level, you'll be too happy to give a sh*t about any type of wagon coming aboard.... :flap:

Ya, generally we just roam around the league with a wagon.

"Bring out your dead.... bring out your dead...."

stlrtruck
10-17-2008, 08:17 AM
I'm all aboard. It's a bittersweet loss last night. I wanted the Rays to clinch but at the same time I have tickets to Saturday's game at The Trop!!

The Duke
10-17-2008, 08:27 AM
gotta admit, that was a great comeback by the sox. but their luck runs out in tampa

this team is very good. definitely not one I thought might be alive at this point of the season

Yep, I'm on the bandwagon

HometownGal
10-17-2008, 05:24 PM
I'm definitely on the Rays bandwagon - they're a helluva good team. Other than Jason Bay who I still miss like crazy, I loathe the Red Sox and their pompous fan base.

GO RAYS! :applaudit::drink:

steelerstrade
10-17-2008, 05:30 PM
I have been on the Tampa train a long time! No real way to document this really other than to say I purchased the domain name EvanLongoria.com (http://www.EvanLongoria.com) while he was in college when I was an associate scout for ahem the Washington Nationals (I'd have taken a job ANYWHERE).

steelpride12
10-17-2008, 08:07 PM
Im not a big baseball fan, but i hate Boston Sports so GO RAYS!

klick81
10-18-2008, 11:14 AM
Im not a big baseball fan, but i hate Boston Sports so GO RAYS!

Just what I was gonna post. Any team that beats a Boston team is ok in my book!

revefsreleets
10-20-2008, 05:48 PM
It's a nice story. Phillie hasn't won anything in so long you ALMOST feel sorry for them until you realize they are the second most obnoxious fan base in the known universe.

It's going to hurt the Phillies that they set for so long, too...I think the Rays take em in 5...

stlrtruck
10-21-2008, 09:10 AM
Being a former Phillies employee (in their minor league organization) I almost want to cheer for them. But my attention has been focused on the Rays.

Baseball isn't my true love (football is) so I'm a Pirates fan by default. However, this season has been electric and it would be great to see the Rays bring it home. But I'm hoping in 6 so I might have a chance to get tickets to the game.

revefsreleets
10-23-2008, 09:57 AM
Day-um! I thought the long layoff would hurt Philly...guess not!

stlrtruck
10-23-2008, 11:07 AM
I still say the Rays in 6.

I think they'll win tonight, take 2 out of 3 in Philly (ala the trip to Boston), and then put the clamps down on them.