PDA

View Full Version : Well...

BlitzburghRockCity
12-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Im exhausted....down, and just plain frustrated... WTF has happened to us in the 3 weeks.... 4 fumbles and 3 pics... u just cant overcome that in this NFL. The defense waited too late to show up w/ the authority we are used too.

Credit Ben for gutting it out and throwing for more yards than he has ever done...but it just wasnt enough.. once again, the protection broke down at the wrong time and it costs us. The lack of a consistent running game costs us....

XxKnightxX
12-04-2005, 05:18 PM
i feel you man im just as frustrated man i just cant understand it...the terrible fumbles from parker and staley just killed us. Then we get a false start and a hodling penalty which pinned us deep. Wow im mad my day just got ruined...

Eztarget
12-04-2005, 05:19 PM
They gift wrapped the game, but the AFC (and probably NFL) is the Colts to lose this year.

This team with a mini-rebuild can be back challenging for the AFC next year. Got to let Ben develop, get him some consistent protection, a "good" deep WR threat, and sure up the secondary.

BurghThing
12-04-2005, 05:19 PM
I'm tired from laughing, thats all you can do at this team any more. Pathetic effort by every phase of the game, led by the "football challenged" teams. Cowher needs to start thinking about his life's work.

Rush58
12-04-2005, 05:20 PM
Im exhausted....down, and just plain frustrated... WTF has happened to us in the 3 weeks.... 4 fumbles and 3 pics... u just cant overcome that in this NFL.

I'm not worry at all. We are a young team and we have to develop Ben. Why pretend in the postseason with a 1 dimensional offense? I am happy that we had Ben throwing today. Hopefully, he will learn from his mistakes and we will be better in the long haul.

BigSteelThrill
12-04-2005, 05:20 PM
4 games, need to win 'em.

Bad few weeks with offensive players going in and out of the lineup.
Lost some continuity along the way. Wish we would have gotten the fumble at the onset of the game.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-04-2005, 05:21 PM
Special teams was terrible... usually a strength, but today they did a better job of tackling air !

BlitzburghRockCity
12-04-2005, 05:23 PM
I'm not worry at all. We are a young team and we have to develop Ben. Why pretend in the postseason with a 1 dimensional offense? I am happy that we had Ben throwing today. Hopefully, he will learn from his mistakes and we will be better in the long haul.

Ben grew up alot today..he gutted it out, played hard..but a few bad errors in judgement w/ the ball are things that just happen sometimes.. Career high in yds and he gave it his all...

Koopa
12-04-2005, 05:24 PM
damn it, i liked the offense but shit our d took way to long to remember it was game day, and starks and essex messed up in the worse possible moments of the game..............ward had good numbers but he cost us two scores with a fumble and a drop but i still love him and is still the best steeler ever in my book..........and the special teams wtf was their problem today??????? at least we know big ben is capable of airing it out and if (yeah i know ifs or pointless) his thumb wasn't messed up he could've had better stats. now i'm a big broncos and raiders fan for today

AvoidLLoyd95
12-04-2005, 05:25 PM
No excuses, Congrats to the Bengals. They played well enough to beat us today. Right now they should be division leaders. Pittsburgh must focus and take the next four games and try to get to the playoffs. That is all we can hope for.

XxKnightxX
12-04-2005, 05:27 PM
true he gave it all ... he gets my utmost respect but steelers also need to run the ball as well, all those fumbles had me so mad that i almost punched a wall and great job for faneca recovering them. Im a guy who roots for the line and he should be playing HB instead of parker, never trusted in him never will, and staley should go play wit some other team because hes always hurt. Hopefully next years draft is packed with talent so it means that we will probably get a good roster clean up.

Prosdo
12-04-2005, 05:35 PM
I just don't know what to say about this game. I am completely frustrated to say the least. Just very hard to watch them blow their chances to win the game.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-04-2005, 05:38 PM
that about says it all girl right there.. nobody can say we didnt have our chances, we just blew it at the wrong time..time after time...

XxKnightxX
12-04-2005, 05:40 PM
yea and it wont get any easier down the road....just look at the next week, we got the bears. should be a good game

SteelCityMan786
12-04-2005, 07:22 PM
The Bears Game Is Pretty Much Our Do or Die For Now To get a Wild Card