PDA

View Full Version : Here we go Steelers!

cowboykilla
10-19-2008, 05:30 PM
Did i hear someone say no running game? From where i'm sitting it looked pretty good today. I know it was the Bungles but Moore looked like he can handle the load no matter who we are playing. At 5-1,and Big Ben healthy,the schedule looks a whole lot better. We got the Champs next week,but so what,I really don't think they can beat us. What this season has proved so far is that the talking heads on television,with all of their stats,and know it all attitudes means absolutely nothing. How many of them included the Steelers as a contender this year??? If any of them did i missed it. Look at their picks so far this season. I know the season is still young but after what i've seen our chances are just as good,if not better than any team you can name. Stop listening to the so called experts and just trust Coach Tomlin. Believe me,we are gonna be alright. Oh yeah,''HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS''!!!!!:rofl:

RoethlisBURGHer
10-19-2008, 06:03 PM
Preseason who did the jackasses say would win the North? The Cleveland Browns.

Who would win the AFC? The New England Patriots.

Who would win the NFC? The Dallas Cowgirls.

Well, the Browns have no shot at a wild card, much less the division.

The Patriots are now Brady-less and they look horrible.

The Cowgirls got their asses handed to them by.....the St. Louis Rams!

I think the Steelers have a helluva shot at the Super Bowl. No team in the schedule scares me....I seriously think we can go 15-1.

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

Blonde Bomber
10-19-2008, 06:09 PM
It would be nice to see some 2 rb sets when Willie is back, it could really open our offense up.:tt:

CanadianSteel
10-19-2008, 08:08 PM
Moore was definately solid today and the line run blocked well. I wish they would have fed him the rock more in certain situations.
Specially when up 7-0 and they passerd 3 straight times from the 3...

St33lersguy
10-19-2008, 08:20 PM
I think the Steelers have a helluva shot at the Super Bowl. No team in the schedule scares me....I seriously think we can go 15-1.

HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

Not even the Giants or 6-0 Titans?

The steelers have so much potential. They could easily beat some of the teams that looked to give the steelers trouble in the off-season.