PDA

View Full Version : Steelers Bars

ironcitychef
01-11-2005, 04:10 AM
Saw this website...to many to list..find one and raise one in honor of the pursuit of one for the thumb!

http://www.steelergridiron.com/fanzone/steelerbars.html

BlitzburghRockCity
01-11-2005, 02:57 PM
thats a great site..i visit it now and then just to see whats out there.

we've got a great one here, called murphs !! huge steelers fan club there that always cool to hang with.

CowherLover
01-13-2005, 10:23 PM
Blitzburgh, where are your from? Or maybe a less invasive question, are you from Ohio? Got a neighborhood joint here by the same name, I'm sure there's a Murph's in every city though. It'd be awesome to watch the game with all of you guys!

clevestinks
02-13-2005, 11:53 AM
Chef,

the quote from Lambert brought tears to my eyes, I still get it out now and then on VHS. I was there for that speech. The Post Gazzette is a great way to find Steelers bars outside of Pittsburgh. I listed our bar in Ohio and we`ve had at least six new members because of it.
BLEED BLACK AND GOLD

BlitzburghRockCity
03-14-2005, 06:49 PM
Blitzburgh, where are your from? Or maybe a less invasive question, are you from Ohio? Got a neighborhood joint here by the same name, I'm sure there's a Murph's in every city though. It'd be awesome to watch the game with all of you guys!

Hey cowherlover, sorry for the long delay in answering ur question... but Im in central PA..the ohio line is about 5 hours away from me or so. The murphs around here is a local college bar, but on Sundays, the Steeler faithful take over the place. There's actually 2 murphs here, the other is across town more than the original lace.

FAN-of-STEEL
03-23-2005, 08:37 AM
I live just outside of Jonesboro AR about 85 miles from Memphis TN. I'll be watching

geran42o
03-24-2005, 04:25 PM
there's a BW3's in Massillon, Ohio that has gotten overrun with the Black and Gold on Sunday's. It's great, we absolutely love it

clevestinks
03-24-2005, 04:27 PM
geren, I list this bar on my website. www.ohiosteelers.com check it out Jen and the rest of the group there do a great job.

geran42o
03-24-2005, 04:46 PM
geren, I list this bar on my website. www.ohiosteelers.com (http://www.ohiosteelers.com/) check it out Jen and the rest of the group there do a great job.
Yeah Glenn we already talked about this on the Steeler message board have the same name on that board.. This is John outta Massillon

clevestinks
03-24-2005, 04:55 PM
Sorry John didn`t recognize th name. Always trying to pick up more members, Fun in numbers, From ohio, enjoy this site

JerseySTEEL
03-24-2005, 08:11 PM
dam i love bars can only drink at 1 bar by me hehe only bc iam ferinds with every oen in it and iam only 19 ,its great iam ferinds with a bunch of 28-30 year old guys that got me in and they just think iam old sicn ei hang out with them.