PDA

View Full Version : I love crow.

STEELAMANIA
10-19-2008, 07:16 PM
I'm here to say that SWEED is still the best receiver on the team, but it is a good thing when other good receivers have earned there spots ahead of him. I think SWEED has made Nate better because Nate knows how bad SWEED wants to play.

The only thing I hate today was that they didn't line him up in the 4 receiver sets until the score was 31-10........

Crushzilla
10-19-2008, 07:19 PM
I'm here to say that SWEED is still the best receiver on the team, but it is a good thing when other good receivers have earned there spots ahead of him. I think SWEED has made Nate better because Nate knows how bad SWEED wants to play.

The only thing I hate today was that they didn't line him up in the 4 receiver sets until the score was 31-10........

Eh. Sweed may some day be the best receiver on the team... but I need to see a little more... Maybe TWO career catches... That may sell me..

Stlrs4Life
10-19-2008, 08:31 PM
I like Sweed, but he is far from the best receiver on the team.

MACH1
10-19-2008, 08:36 PM

The best receivers aren't bench warmers. :noidea:

MasterOfPuppets
10-19-2008, 11:07 PM
Eh. Sweed may some day be the best receiver on the team... but I need to see a little more... Maybe TWO career catches... That may sell me..
:toofunny:

Galax Steeler
10-20-2008, 03:29 AM
Nate is playing good ball right now the only way Sweed make it into the lineup if something happens to Nate.

SteelMember
10-20-2008, 08:29 AM
I think SWEEEEEEED may be very good for the Steelers...in the future.

He does need to learn to hold on to the ball and quit trying to fight for extra yards that aren't there. I think he's pushing a little too hard instead of letting things come to him and taking what's there. He has talent, yes, but playing smart will make him even better.

WOO HOO, Just like me. #400, now I'm a starter.

Avoid LLoyd1975
10-20-2008, 10:32 AM
I was hoping to see him out there earlier as well. He was a forgotten man in the whole offensive shalacking we were putting on the bad guys.

klick81
10-20-2008, 11:50 AM
I liked his face when Coach told his ass to get out. Like, "ahhh COACH!".

Maybe he should have held on to the ball!

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-20-2008, 12:01 PM

:rofl:,,,does that mean the best reciever on the steelers has one more catch than...well....me?

fansince'76
10-20-2008, 12:05 PM
I for one hope that Steelamania turns out to be right - I hope Sweed turns out to be the best WR in Steelers history. He's just not there yet.

Leftoverhard
10-20-2008, 12:07 PM
Can we just chill about Sweed?
Nate is a present day bada$$. (and like you said, that might be in part to having a guy like Sweed waiting in the wings, nice strategy, light a fire under a guy and he just might perform)
Sweed will probably be a future bada$$.
Move on.