PDA

View Full Version : Good game by the Steelers

Marvin "Jesus" Lewis
12-04-2005, 05:23 PM
I've always liked Ben (Miami of Ohio's less than 20 miles from my home), and bad thumb and all he still gave us a heck of a scare.

What a game! My heart is still pounding like a jackhammer.

I'm still mightily hacked off at OUR defense.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-04-2005, 05:24 PM
I really dont wanna say this cuz Im just torqu'd up about this loss...but You guys played a helluva game and when push came to shove on that last drive, you just brought it and took the game.

AvoidLLoyd95
12-04-2005, 05:26 PM
I agree. No excuses. Good game Bengals, and good game to Ben, he kept us in it today.

Prosdo
12-04-2005, 05:31 PM
Good game guys. Hopefully see you in the playoffs.

Marvin "Jesus" Lewis
12-04-2005, 05:38 PM
I really dont wanna say this cuz Im just torqu'd up about this loss...but You guys played a helluva game and when push came to shove on that last drive, you just brought it and took the game.
Thanks, BRC.

I agree. No excuses. Good game Bengals, and good game to Ben, he kept us in it today.
Career best game with a bad thumb. He's good.

Good game guys. Hopefully see you in the playoffs.
We'll be ready. I just hope my heart can take it.

Koopa
12-04-2005, 05:47 PM
WOW, a benglas fan that doesn't hate on big ben, i'm shocked............ congrats to the bengals on their first win over a team that is worth a damn this season.................but now i'm gonna be wondering what chad was gonna do for a celebration, he should've done it anyway for actually beating the steelers

Motley Nate
12-04-2005, 05:51 PM
WOW, a benglas fan that doesn't hate on big ben, i'm shocked............ congrats to the bengals on their first win over a team that is worth a damn this season.................but now i'm gonna be wondering what chad was gonna do for a celebration, he should've done it anyway for actually beating the steelers
Koop, the world may never know! Rumor is that he'll bust out the Ickey Shuffle for the playoffs.

Let's see a rematch in the playoffs. Of course the Browns goofed that up a bit today and couldn't beat Jax when they had the chance.

redst3
12-04-2005, 06:11 PM
Dierdorf is a fool...."The Steelers must be shocked to see the Bengals play like this." BS! The bengals always give the Steelers a good game at leats once per year.

Props to Cinncy. they were the better team today, but the Steelers have issues that need to be looked at. This team is 7-5 and shouldve been a Super Bowl contender this year. I can understand losing to Indy and Cinncy but not to someone like the Ravens.

SteelCityMan786
12-04-2005, 07:02 PM

You And Me Both Brotha.

Marvin "Jesus" Lewis
12-05-2005, 01:05 AM
WOW, a benglas fan that doesn't hate on big ben, i'm shocked............ congrats to the bengals on their first win over a team that is worth a damn this season.................but now i'm gonna be wondering what chad was gonna do for a celebration, he should've done it anyway for actually beating the steelersI knew the Steelers got a good one when he was drafted.

tony hipchest
12-05-2005, 01:16 AM
I knew the Steelers got a good one when he was drafted.i think most steeler fans knew palmer wouldnt be a carr, harrington, akili, stc. either. payton and brady wont be running this show 3-5 yrs from now.

Stlrs4Life
12-05-2005, 10:27 PM
Wow, there actually is 1 smart Bengals fan.

SteelCurtain
12-06-2005, 06:02 PM
Wow, there actually is 1 smart Bengals fan.

bengals fan?? i'm astonished anyone other than a steeler actually admits he's damn good ppl need to wake the hell up and quit being so bias