PDA

View Full Version : Bengals crybaby Ndukwe comments on Wards hit.

meanjoecoop
10-19-2008, 10:20 PM
What a bunch of crap. Sore losers to the end. :crying01:

Lewis: Rivers probably done
By GEOFF HOBSON
October 19, 2008

The third-and-long bugaboo that has haunted the Bengals all season probably cost them prized rookie linebacker Keith Rivers for the season Sunday when Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward broke his jaw on a crackback block on the fourth snap of the game.

Some Bengals, particularly safety Chinedum Ndukwe, didn't like the hit that came after the play Ward confounded them on a third-and-seven.

The Bengals couldn't get off the field when Ward avoided cornerback David Jones's attempted tackle on a slant and he took it 29 yards to the middle of the field.

Rivers
The next play didn't draw a flag, but it did draw ire. On a short pass to tight end Matt Spaeth, Ward peeled back and blindsided Rivers, the club's No. 1 pick that had manned the WILL backer spot with a second-place 50 tackles on the team.

Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis had no comment on the play except to say Rivers is probably out for the year.

But Ward may get called on NFL commissioner Roger Goodell's carpet again after already griping about one $10,000 fine after a post-play head slap and a $5,000 fine for stepping over a defender. At first blush he appeared to go helmet to helmet with Rivers, a league no-no.

"That's his M.O. That's what he's known for," Ndukwe said. "You expect that coming in. People are going to take their shots when they can. Too bad he can't hit someone face up. It's too bad he has to wait until he's not looking to get him. It's unfortunate. It's the type of guy he is. That's all right. We play them again. He's a blind-side guy."

As he has all week, Ward defended himself on this one.

"I'm not doing anything illegal. It was a clean hit. I didn't stand over the guy or anything," he said. "I just celebrated the same as a guy does when he gets a sack. We'll see. I'm not going to change my ways. If they're going to keep fining me for that, then I'm going to get fined all year. I don't know if I hurt him or not, but that wasn't my intention. I saw he was hurt, said a little prayer for him, and that was it. I've been playing like that for 11 years. I guess I don't know what people are griping about."

Brandon Johnson, who replaced Rivers and made a team-high seven tackles, had a couple of takes.

"It was a good block. If I was in Hines Ward's shoes, I probably would have taken the same shot," Johnson said. "You really can't blame him.

"If he had been a quarterback, there definitely would have been a flag. If he'd been a receiver, there definitely would have been a flag. It's just something that comes with playing defense. You're pretty much expendable in the league's eyes."

Rivers, who had a tough time talking, chose not to speak to the media. Wide receiver Chad Ocho Cinco was stunned to hear Rivers was done for the year but he thought it was an unfortunate part of the game.

"I'm mad about Keith getting hurt," Ocho Cinco said. "I don't think (it was a cheap shot). The play is going on; players are going after the ball, a crackback block, which is what it is called. You have to have your head on a swivel at some point."

stillers4me
10-19-2008, 10:29 PM
Players ummmmm........block so that another player cant' make a....ummmmmmm tackle.
It's called football. Maybe someday the Bungals will learn how to play it. :chuckle:

wheebz
10-19-2008, 10:30 PM
what a joke.....0-7 and still shootin off their mouths

rbryan
10-19-2008, 10:52 PM
You can see that same play half a dozen times every week end. I've seen Steeler players get blind sided plenty of times. How does this clown Ndukwe even see the block?? Watch the replay....He's too busy getting trucked by Spaeth to see anything....lol

Poor Bungles.....I guess at this point you need something to take your mind off of 0-7

Edman
10-19-2008, 11:47 PM
Too bad he can't hit someone face up. It's too bad he has to wait until he's not looking to get him. It's unfortunate. It's the type of guy he is. That's all right. We play them again.

You bet, and you'll get your ass handed to you again.

What is with these AFC North teams talking crap on the Steelers?

fansince'76
10-20-2008, 01:31 AM
Whatever happened to guys like Favre getting hammered in a preseason game by the likes of Greg Lloyd and saying it was a good hit? I'm sick of all these crybaby pussies. It's football, not croquet.

KeiselPower99
10-20-2008, 02:00 AM
WAH WAH WAH

Galax Steeler
10-20-2008, 05:14 AM
I'm sick of all these crybaby pussies. It's football, not croquet.
Hell yea I agree 100%.:tt02:

memphissteelergirl
10-20-2008, 09:46 AM
It's called football. Maybe someday the Bungals will learn how to play it. :chuckle:

Ding, ding, ding! We have a winner! :applaudit::thumbsup:

SteelersMongol
10-20-2008, 10:48 AM
You can see that same play half a dozen times every week end. I've seen Steeler players get blind sided plenty of times. How does this clown Ndukwe even see the block?? Watch the replay....He's too busy getting trucked by Spaeth to see anything....lol

Poor Bungles.....I guess at this point you need something to take your mind off of 0-7

Bengals has a safety named China-doom N' Dukhhhhhhh?

meanjoecoop
10-20-2008, 11:49 AM
Bengals has a safety named China-doom N' Dukhhhhhhh?

China-Doom N'-Duke-Way - Sounds like slang for a really bad bowel movement...ie: "Man I just took a major China-Doom...it almost didnt make it out my N'-Duke-Way" :chuckle:

Dino 6 Rings
10-20-2008, 12:17 PM
Who?

let him talk...its all the Bengals are good at these days, and even that has gotten pretty boring.

Maybe Housh will remember not to use a Terrible Towel for a shoe buffer. Until he is off the Bengals team, I don't care how badly we hurt their players, hurt their fans feelings or hurt their chances of being successful. It is the stated mission of the Steelers since that incident to Destroy the Bengals.

And so far, we have done just that. Knocking them out of the playoffs, giving them 2 losses a seaon on a consistant basis, wiping their sorry butts across their own home field game in and game out.

They should just close up the franchise and move it to LA. As long as the Steelers are in the AFC north, the Cincinnati Bengals have ZERO HOPE.

klick81
10-20-2008, 12:36 PM
Somebody please call the

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/klick81/wahmbulance.jpg

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-20-2008, 12:49 PM
Ocho Cinco said. "I don't think (it was a cheap shot). The play is going on; players are going after the ball, a crackback block, which is what it is called. You have to have your head on a swivel at some point."

How bad are things in Cincy???.....CHAD is the voice of reason!!!

rbryan
10-20-2008, 12:52 PM
Chads just happy that he scored a TD. All is well in Ocho Cinco world today. No matter how bad the Bunglers record....lol

pittsburghp8baller
10-20-2008, 01:48 PM

that was my first thought.

irwnn
10-20-2008, 02:47 PM
So, I'm new...

to the board, not football. I was a receiver and like to think I played like Hines (just not with anywhere near the talent). Play hard every down regardless of the play's direction, play clean, HAVE FUN. I loved going over the middle and telling a line-backer he made a good hit and I loved returning the favor on a run.

I've watched this play over and over. Hines puts his helmet on the FRONT of Rivers' left shoulder pad about two steps before Rivers would have tackled Spaeth. If Rivers couldn't see this coming he should have his vision checked along with having his head swivel greased. I expect the whining and crying from the Bungals fans (although the comments about hunting Hines are typical Bungle shite) but it's just a shame that the NFL is so concerned with image that they have to dilute the game. It wasn't so long ago that the comments would have been "welcome to the NFL rookie" as apposed to "Hines is dirty, we expect it". What ever happened to the Jacked Up spot on TV?

p

steelwall
10-20-2008, 07:40 PM
I guess Rivers not paying attention is Hines Ward's fault.

Preacher
10-20-2008, 11:34 PM
a Brand new picture of Ndukwe just hit the internet....

http://www.rock-abyebabies.com/images/dolls/cry-baby-girl-face-1.jpg

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
10-21-2008, 02:08 AM
Could it be all this whining is a result of DB/LB (fill in the position as Ward is an equal opportunity jack-er up-er) getting jacked up by a ahem.... Wide Receiver ? That is almost as bad as getting tackled by the kicker. :flap:

stlrtruck
10-21-2008, 09:15 AM
Could it be all this whining is a result of DB/LB (fill in the position as Ward is an equal opportunity jack-er up-er) getting jacked up by a ahem.... Wide Receiver ? That is almost as bad as getting tackled by the kicker. :flap:

Kangaroo Court for Rivers?

rbryan
10-21-2008, 11:34 AM
Poor Bunglers. They think a nifty dance after a TD is more reason to celebrate than a great hit. They've been playing thier version of wuss football so long they don't know a great play..........even when it hits em right in the mouth....lol

Leftoverhard
10-21-2008, 11:45 AM

My thoughts exactly. The guy who replaced Rivers and Chad are actually defending Hines. (cue Twilight Zone music)
You gotta expect one crybaby though. I think the real story is how respected Hines is.

Havik
11-02-2008, 12:45 AM
Ndukwe is from Dublin, OH. It doesn't surprise me that he is a crybaby punk.

Tankus_Maximus
11-02-2008, 10:13 AM
More cryin from the profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter ass Bungles. Welcome to 0-8 land b !tches.

Where ya at '85?!?

rbryan
11-20-2008, 01:07 PM
Ndukwe is inactive for tonights game with a foot injury.

I guess that will give him another year to plot his revenge on Hines......lol

revefsreleets
11-20-2008, 01:16 PM
Hangnail on his pinky toe I heard.

Hell, can't blame him or any of the other Bengals. The Steelers are the hardest hitting team in the NFL, and these punks get paid whether they play or not.

fansince'76
11-20-2008, 01:26 PM
Ndukwe is inactive for tonights game with a foot injury.

Figures. Pu$$y.