PDA

View Full Version : Get it together Steelers!

disabledvet
12-04-2005, 05:47 PM
Coulda Shoulda Woulda I love the steelers to death but the truth is any way you look at it that was as Fugly as it gets! We looked like an expansion team out there today! The turnovers that we had were unacceptable mistakes that rookies make! Common Steelers get it together baby I still have faith in you!

Koopa
12-04-2005, 05:49 PM
well you can count this as a rookie game for big ben, he finally got his cherry popped by actually getting to throw it more then 30 times.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-04-2005, 05:55 PM
Ben tried to do too much today, as crazy as it seems.. He picked us up and carried us as much as he could but in the end, lack of protection, the bad thumb, and a couple errors in judgement just did us in..

Ben is still the man, he grew up alot today, no denying that..

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-04-2005, 05:57 PM
Ben showed some good signs today, but also made some bad throws.....over all though considering he spent many of the plays on his back, he did a good job. I think saw that we could air it out however we will need to get a receiver who can streatch the field....

fergusonat
12-04-2005, 06:00 PM
Those interceptions were Ben's fault...and they had no correlation with his freaking hurt-thumb. The offensive line played better, but they screwed the team in the very end with those killer penalties. Willie and Duce should be shot...enough said. Great job to Hines for dropping a touchdown pass. Amazing job to Troy for missing a game-tying interception. Just a beautifully orchestrated shitty game.

That being said, I'm still a Steelers fan forever. One good thing came out of this game, and that was I didn't accidentally put my hand through a glass light fixture like I did during the New England game. And at least now we can watch the remainder of the season stress free, because this loss pretty much blows our post season hopes and dreams...

SteelCityMan786
12-04-2005, 07:15 PM
Big Ben Tried To Do Too much That's very true.