PDA

View Full Version : Maroney Out For Season

Cape Cod Steel Head
10-20-2008, 05:19 PM
Just announced on WBZ TV .Karma alive and well in New England!!!

revefsreleets
10-20-2008, 06:08 PM
Again, I never wish injury upon anyone, but this DOES seem sort of apropos...

tony hipchest
10-20-2008, 06:16 PM
hes making the most out of his "soft" label.

maroney= bust
c. jackson = bust

im certainly glad we got m. moore and b. leftwich before this scumbag team had the chance.

fansince'76
10-20-2008, 06:19 PM
Hope Cutler torches them tonight - I'm 24 points behind in my FF matchup this week and Cutler's my starting QB. :hope:

klick81
10-20-2008, 06:19 PM
im certainly glad we got m. moore and b. leftwich before this scumbag team had the chance.

LOL...you're so freaking right. I hadn't even thought about that.

revefsreleets
10-20-2008, 06:38 PM
I think Maroney is for real, but Chad Jackson was a bust before he ever got drafted. HORRIBLE yards per catch college stats. And he had trouble separating. WR is a tough position to predict, but those are a couple good barometers...

steelreserve
10-20-2008, 06:42 PM
Again, I never wish injury upon anyone, but this DOES seem sort of apropos...

Hey, you didn't wish an injury on him, it just happened on its own. So if you give him a nice fat LMAO after the fact, I think you're in the clear as far as Karma is concerned. It's like the difference between being greedy all your life, versus someone just handing you a crapload of money and you're happy about it. It's the same guiding principle.

If that still seems a little questionable, maybe just direct your laughter at the Patriots in general and then you're definitely off the hook. But you should be just fine either way.

revefsreleets
10-20-2008, 07:15 PM
Puck the fats!

S'all good!