PDA

View Full Version : Broncos/Patriots* MNF

Edman
10-20-2008, 07:30 PM
The Weekly Monday Night game.

I think you already know the story here. F Beliprick and F the Patriots and their bandwagon c*ckroach fans.

I hope the Broncos put up 30 on these a-holes.

stillers4me
10-20-2008, 07:41 PM
The Weekly Monday Night game.

I think you already know the story here. F Beliprick and F the Patriots and their bandwagon c*ckroach fans.

I hope the Broncos put up 30 on these a-holes.

Well, why wouldn't they? Cutler has a stronger arm than Elway.....just ask him.

OneForTheToe
10-20-2008, 08:07 PM
fumbleroony

Edman
10-20-2008, 08:11 PM
Alex Hall has handed the Patriots six free points.

klick81
10-20-2008, 08:12 PM
Tha Patriots* have the ball given to them twice, and only manage 6 points.

Sucks to be them without Brady* and their cheat sheets.

OneForTheToe
10-20-2008, 08:15 PM
This just in. The MNF Crew loves the Patriots.:sign11:

OneForTheToe
10-20-2008, 08:22 PM
Cassell is going to all in sick after he watches the film on the Steelers. The Broncos don't even ave a good defense.

OneForTheToe
10-20-2008, 08:31 PM
Wow, the Broncos D sucks

Edman
10-20-2008, 08:38 PM
It should already be known that Denver has a mediocre Defense. Denver is another one of those teams that has tons of Offensive Talent, but no Defense.

Sammy Morris? Seriously.

OneForTheToe
10-20-2008, 08:47 PM
Elway wouldn't have thrown that INT because he could have thrown it further.:wink02:

fansince'76
10-20-2008, 08:47 PM
Talking shit at Cutler while he's sitting on the ground. Typical punk-ass bitch Patriot* move.

Edman
10-20-2008, 08:50 PM
Yeah, Jay. You definately have a better arm than Elway. Nice INT.

I have to say that the Patriots are pretty average without Brady. Both of these teams are making me scratch my head. How in the hell is Denver 4 and 2? Their Defense is AWFUL.

OneForTheToe
10-20-2008, 08:51 PM
Tony. I have a secret to tell you:

BRADY IS NOT PLAYING TONIGHT

OR THE REST OF THE YEAR

fansince'76
10-20-2008, 08:57 PM
So, Moss is still allowed to push off, I see.

Edman
10-20-2008, 08:58 PM
Cassell delivers a strike to Moss over a tripping Dre Bly. 20-0 Pats.

Donkeys Defense are a bunch of zombies in football jerseys.

OneForTheToe
10-20-2008, 08:59 PM
We should have had an over/under on how many times Kornheiser mentions Tom Brady. It has to be at least 8 timers tonight so far.

fansince'76
10-20-2008, 09:02 PM
We should have had an over/under on how many times Kornheiser mentions Tom Brady. It has to be at least 8 timers tonight so far.

Already turned it off, myself. :yawn:

OneForTheToe
10-20-2008, 09:04 PM
Already turned it off, myself. :yawn:

I'll probably stick with it until sometime in the third period. No way I make the whole game.

Preacher
10-20-2008, 09:25 PM
I'm watching most of the game... only because I didn't get to watch the first half.

OneForTheToe
10-20-2008, 09:32 PM
I'm watching most of the game... only because I didn't get to watch the first half.

Well, in fairness, Preacher what time will it be out on the "left coast" when this ends? 9:00? :wink02:

Easy Chicken!!!! I like the one where the guy asks if he can get soccer. :laughing:I

I have to say Peyton does some good commercials

hizmi
10-20-2008, 09:54 PM
The Broncos run D is absolutely terrible and if Cutler doesn't cut down on his mistakes (keep in mind according to Joyner Cutler always has one of the worst "bad decision" rates in the league) then they're going to struggle.

Considering how the Chargers have struggled in close games, 9 wins might very well take the west division

OneForTheToe
10-20-2008, 10:19 PM
The Broncos run D is absolutely terrible and if Cutler doesn't cut down on his mistakes (keep in mind according to Joyner Cutler always has one of the worst "bad decision" rates in the league) then they're going to struggle.

Considering how the Chargers have struggled in close games, 9 wins might very well take the west division

Which means the /raiders are actually still in it for the divisiion - at least record wise.:wtf::yikes:

Hapa
10-20-2008, 10:21 PM
COME ON DENVER KILL THESE GRIMY MUTHAFCKERS

Preacher
10-20-2008, 10:23 PM
Well, in fairness, Preacher what time will it be out on the "left coast" when this ends? 9:00? :wink02:

Easy Chicken!!!! I like the one where the guy asks if he can get soccer. :laughing:I

I have to say Peyton does some good commercials

I love when Manning hold the chicken back... EASY CHICKEN... :rofl:

I used to live in Kentucky... I know what its like to stay up til midnight watching a game.

NyGiantz
10-20-2008, 10:33 PM
The sad part of this is that the Patriots fans will now think that their team is legit. Do you play them this year?

SteelerFan091472
10-20-2008, 10:37 PM
The sad part of this is that the Patriots fans will now think that their team is legit. Do you play them this year?

The Steelers play them on November 30th at New England.

Edman
10-20-2008, 11:46 PM
They were nowhere to be found after the Dolphin game. I'm sure they'll be right back out after tonight. Look for ESPN to jump on the bandwagon, too.

I think tonight told us that the AFC West is the worst division in football rather than the Patriots being dominant. This was the same Denver team that got it's ass handed to them by Kansas City. Their Defense is absolute garbage.

Steelman16
10-21-2008, 12:53 AM
And of course the stupid Patsies* had to win this week. :dang:

I needed 10 wins in my NFL picks! :mad:

steelpride12
10-21-2008, 01:16 AM
I still think we have a legit chance in the game against the Pats even though they are coming to form.
We are opposite of Denver. They have a bad run D, we have the Best run D.
There offense is mediocre, our offense for the most part is potent.
The only thing that worries me is the screens, Steelers never fair well against them and the Pats do many screens to Welker and Moss.

SteelMember
10-21-2008, 11:16 AM
This game was "absolutely" terrible.

and 5 bronco turnovers...ugly.

fansince'76
10-21-2008, 11:38 AM
The only thing that worries me is the screens, Steelers never fair well against them and the Pats do many screens to Welker and Moss.

Doesn't worry me - the Pats* OL has been exposed as being just about as bad as ours as far as pass protection goes with Cassel behind center. He's been getting sacked 5 times or so a game since stepping in, primarily because he doesn't have Brady's quick release. THAT is what has killed us against them in the past (besides them knowing all our signals, anyway).

su_maverick
10-21-2008, 11:44 AM
I wouldn’t worry about the Pats “being back”. Last night was more about the collapse of the Broncos that the reemergence of the Patriots. The fact that they let Morris walk over them was the key to the Pats winning. Without that, the Broncos could have been more confident in the secondary. If the Steelers can get to the quarterback and hold the run in line then they have a great chance of winning. The big thing is which offense shows up against the Pats, the first half Steelers from Sunday or the second half. I think that the game against the Giants will show if there is any rust still left on them and how sure they are going forward.

The Patriot
10-21-2008, 03:15 PM
The sad part of this is that the Patriots fans will now think that their team is legit.
Yeah, this is really our year.

revefsreleets
10-21-2008, 05:03 PM
I'm sorry, I just saw this...I didn't realize anyone was actually still talking about the Patriots.

Are they really even relevant anymore sans cameras and Brady? (and maybe just cameras, because there's no real proof one way or the other that Brady is anything other than a product of those cameras either).

NJarhead
10-21-2008, 05:11 PM
Yeah, this is really our year.

:rofl:

missedgehead
10-21-2008, 10:08 PM
I would like to see the Pats win a couple of games in a row before I believe "they are back ' but man it was awesome to see them kick those Donkeys' asses. :) That will teach Jay Cutler (who is a jerk. One of my friends went to school with him) to say he has a stronger arm than Elway. Cutler is no Elway.

missedgehead
10-21-2008, 10:09 PM
I'm sorry, I just saw this...I didn't realize anyone was actually still talking about the Patriots.

Are they really even relevant anymore sans cameras and Brady? (and maybe just cameras, because there's no real proof one way or the other that Brady is anything other than a product of those cameras either).

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Anymore from the Brady haterade? LOL Whatever.

steelwall
10-21-2008, 10:12 PM
Note: Cleveland beat the Giants.......anything can happen.

As far as th patriots goes, without good ole Tom we will eat them for lunch.

The Patriot
10-22-2008, 05:07 AM
I would like to see the Pats win a couple of games in a row before I believe "they are back ' but man it was awesome to see them kick those Donkeys' asses. :) That will teach Jay Cutler (who is a jerk. One of my friends went to school with him) to say he has a stronger arm than Elway. Cutler is no Elway.

Is Cutler really that much of an ass? I always like hearing these first hand accounts from highschool classmates.

revefsreleets
10-22-2008, 09:13 AM
Fact: Belichick got beat like a redheaded stepchild while in Cleveland
Fact: Belichick suddenly took average talent on his new team and made the team into winners
Fact: Belichick took a mediocre QB from Michigan (hardly the cradle of QB's) and turned him into a perennial pro bowling SB MVP.
Fact: Belichick cheated stealing signals which gave the team an unknown competitive advantage
Fact: The second it became impossible for Belichick to continue cheating, his team fell apart
Fact: The Patriots now look very average

There's a lot of smoke, and where there's smoke...

Brady is a douche. You are a bandwagoner.

The Patriot
10-22-2008, 06:28 PM
Fact: Belichick got beat like a redheaded stepchild while in Cleveland
Fact: Belichick suddenly took average talent on his new team and made the team into winners
Fact: Belichick took a mediocre QB from Michigan (hardly the cradle of QB's) and turned him into a perennial pro bowling SB MVP.
Fact: Belichick cheated stealing signals which gave the team an unknown competitive advantage
Fact: The second it became impossible for Belichick to continue cheating, his team fell apart
Fact: The Patriots now look very average

There's a lot of smoke, and where there's smoke...

Brady is a douche. You are a bandwagoner.

And I suppose it officially became impossible for Belichick to cheat after the 16-0 season.

Fact: You pulled this discussion out of your ass. :wave:

revefsreleets
10-22-2008, 06:52 PM
And I suppose it officially became impossible for Belichick to cheat after the 16-0 season.

Fact: You pulled this discussion out of your ass. :wave:

It was officially impossible for him to cheat in the most important weeks of last year, namely those between win 18 and the forever elusive 19th.

His gig was up. Not even Houdini could have pulled that one off.

This wasn't a discussion, by the way...pure speculation.

But educated speculation, nonetheless, tainted with in no way attempted to be hidden deep disdain for A) The Patriots organization, because there's no way they didn't know all about this all along B) The douchey players who got rich and famous under false pretenses C) The Boston fans who are almost as ignorant as they are arrogant (in general, of course). The who rewagonners who just jump on a winner among those already lowest of low-lifers have a special rung of Hell preserved for them.

The Patriot
10-22-2008, 07:24 PM
It was officially impossible for him to cheat in the most important weeks of last year, namely those between win 18 and the forever elusive 19th.

His gig was up. Not even Houdini could have pulled that one off.

This wasn't a discussion, by the way...pure speculation.

But educated speculation, nonetheless, tainted with in no way attempted to be hidden deep disdain for A) The Patriots organization, because there's no way they didn't know all about this all along B) The douchey players who got rich and famous under false pretenses C) The Boston fans who are almost as ignorant as they are arrogant (in general, of course). The who rewagonners who just jump on a winner among those already lowest of low-lifers have a special rung of Hell preserved for them.

Oh, it was educated speculation. Thank you for the clarifying that paradox. To be honest, I really don't care, but the next time I'm looking for an educated speculator, familiar with the subject, I'll be sure to look you up.

However, I'd be glad to talk smack with you about almost anything short of an ill-natured discussion.

NJarhead
10-22-2008, 07:27 PM
Oh, it was educated speculation. Thank you for the clarifying that paradox. To be honest, I really don't care, but the next time I'm looking for an educated speculator, familiar with the subject, I'll be sure to look you up.

However, I'd be glad to talk smack with you about almost anything short of an ill-natured discussion.

uh-oh. Somebody's cranky again. :hug:

Lighten up Francis. :chuckle:

The Patriot
10-22-2008, 07:40 PM
uh-oh. Somebody's cranky again. :hug:

Lighten up Francis. :chuckle:

Don't you just love the internet.

With the knowledge of basic sentence structure and a trusty thesaurus one can talk out of one's ass for days. :excited:

NJarhead
10-22-2008, 07:43 PM

With the knowledge of basic sentence structure and a trusty thesaurus one can talk out of one's ass for days. :excited:

Dude, that will eat you up if you let it. It's the way of the modern world. The folks who post on our local newparer's web site are the worst. Although, I don't think they bother with referencing the thesaurus.....heck, I don't think they read past the title of the article before posting.

The Patriot
10-22-2008, 07:46 PM
Dude, that will eat you up if you let it. It's the way of the modern world. The folks who post on our local newparer's web site are the worst. Although, I don't think they bother with referencing the thesaurus.....heck, I don't think they read past the title of the article before posting.

God Bless America Online.

NJarhead
10-22-2008, 08:12 PM
God Bless America Online.

:rofl:

stlrtruck
10-23-2008, 07:30 AM

And some can do it for months :thumbsup:

revefsreleets
10-23-2008, 09:38 AM
Until my hypothesis can be DISPROVEN, I'm running with it, and cranky and disgruntled frontrunner fans, poor winners and even more sore losers who don't approve of my meanderings only fan the flames...

Oh, and I don't need a dictionary or thesaurus, as it's much more fun to do this extemporaneously. God forbid if I actually DO pull out the big guns...it could get real ugly...

The Patriot
10-23-2008, 01:39 PM
Until my hypothesis can be DISPROVEN, I'm running with it, and cranky and disgruntled frontrunner fans, poor winners and even more sore losers who don't approve of my meanderings only fan the flames...
Apparently you think I am arguing with you but I'm not. The extent of an unknown competetive advantage is interpretable so nobody is denying your right to an opinion. You may meander all you'd like.

Oh, and I don't need a dictionary or thesaurus, as it's much more fun to do this extemporaneously. God forbid if I actually DO pull out the big guns...it could get real ugly...
Irony! :flap:

revefsreleets
10-23-2008, 04:58 PM
I'm also not necessarily addressing only you with these posts...I actually believe you may be a REAL Pats fan (I'm at least willing to give you the benefit of the doubt), but there are others posting here who are beyond the pale obvious bandwagoners, and I also have a bad taste in my mouth from others who have gone before you...you may suffer a little for their sins as well in a collateral damage kind of way...

MACH1
10-23-2008, 05:00 PM
I'm also not necessarily addressing only you with these posts...I actually believe you may be a REAL Pats fan (I'm at least willing to give you the benefit of the doubt), but there are others posting here who are beyond the pale obvious bandwagoners, and I also have a bad taste in my mouth from others who have gone before you...you may suffer a little for their sins as well in a collateral damage kind of way...

Now, now, now its time to stop livinginthe past. :chuckle:

revefsreleets
10-23-2008, 05:02 PM
ARGH!:banging::banging::banging::banging:

MasterOfPuppets
10-23-2008, 05:05 PM
Now, now, now its time to stop livinginthe past. :chuckle:
:toofunny:... good one

The Patriot
10-23-2008, 05:56 PM

You mean like Original Sin? :chuckle:

This mysterious 'one who came before me' has been alluded to many times before. He must have really cut one deep.

NJarhead
10-23-2008, 06:10 PM

This mysterious 'one who came before me' has been alluded to many times before. He must have really cut one deep.

If only you knew what an insult it is. Personally, I'd rather they just say something about my mother. :chuckle:

MACH1
10-23-2008, 06:29 PM
If only you knew what an insult it is. Personally, I'd rather they just say something about my mother. :chuckle:

:toofunny:

revefsreleets
10-23-2008, 08:42 PM

When I had to spend 100 hours repairing that effsticks fantasy football league that he sabotaged in the middle of the season, yeah, some hate brewed...and there was plenty before.

I got myself banned to get rid of him, if you are looking for a barometer of hate. How's that?