PDA

View Full Version : Who Dey!

Mr. Payback
12-04-2005, 06:45 PM
The Steelers are a great franchise, and Big Ben will be taking you guys places for a long time. But, I'm just happy that the Bengals can compete with the Steelers again, it's been a long time coming for all of us in Cincinnati. :cool: Hines Ward's version of the Ickey Shuffle was pretty good by the way, but we all have witnessed a "changing of the guard" in the AFC North!

BengalBrian
12-05-2005, 02:47 AM
Who Dey Brotha Bengal! lol

Rotorhead
12-05-2005, 07:05 AM
Maybe, you have to admit, the way that game went with 4 turnovers you should have won that game handily. If our team could have gotten out of its own way the outcome may have been different. I am happy that the AFC North is getting competitive though, was tired of being in the worst conference in the league for so long.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-05-2005, 09:45 AM
Congrats to you on a hard fought win... !!!

Damn I can t believe Im saying that.. cant we just forget this awful nightmare now !!!

BengalBrian
12-05-2005, 11:10 AM
The catch by TJ was amazing.. If that gets picked, game changes. The fumble in the beginning of the game was a fumble... No doubt.. Bad call.. That could have changed everything. The pick Carson almost threw. Had he gotton that, game is different.

It was a hell of a game.. One of those games where only the last 3 minutes mattered...

I was tempted to chew my fingertips off since I had run through all my nails... I wouldnt be disappointed.. You lost to a good team

Prosdo
12-05-2005, 03:54 PM
Good game guys. It was definitely an exciting game. Hopefully see you guys in the playoffs.

Steel - X
12-05-2005, 04:02 PM
"Playoffs?! Don' talk about Playoffs! Are you kidding me? Playoffs?

Sorry Prosdo but the way the team has looked the past few weeks I am not sure we want to see the Steelers in the playoffs.

Great game BENGALS it truly was your QB is amazing!!

Prosdo
12-05-2005, 04:24 PM
True. They are not playing at their best and making some stupid mistakes. I'm just hoping they get it together.

Steel - X
12-05-2005, 04:27 PM
With the banged up Oline and No running game I do not see it coming togetther quickly enough that is just my opinion so it probably does not mean much but thats how I feel.

Mr. Payback
12-05-2005, 04:58 PM
What do you guys think about Cowher calling the on-side kick against the Colts? I swear I thought he was going to call a fake field goal against the Bengals in the first half. Do you think it's time for a new coach in the Burgh? Seems to me that the play calling may be getting stale, especially on offense.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-05-2005, 06:07 PM
I don't think it's so much a changing of the gaurd,unless your talking about now replacing the Ratbirds as our main competition.It's more of a we're gonne be fighting each other every year for the AFCN Crown.

And if it wasn't for Tommy Maddox,we wouldn't be in this situation.

TexaSteeler
12-05-2005, 06:24 PM
What do you guys think about Cowher calling the on-side kick against the Colts? I swear I thought he was going to call a fake field goal against the Bengals in the first half. Do you think it's time for a new coach in the Burgh? Seems to me that the play calling may be getting stale, especially on offense.

I would say yes, but only if we get a better coach and there aren't many better than Bill. I don't think he has what it takes to win the thumb ring. I wanted him gone when he didn't bench Ben after the Jets win in the playoffs last year.

Onside kick was a terrible call, but I don't think the play calling is suspect. I think his personnel decisions are terrible. How many years did he start that loser Kordell?

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-05-2005, 06:34 PM
The Steelers are a great franchise, and Big Ben will be taking you guys places for a long time. But, I'm just happy that the Bengals can compete with the Steelers again, it's been a long time coming for all of us in Cincinnati. :cool: Hines Ward's version of the Ickey Shuffle was pretty good by the way, but we all have witnessed a "changing of the guard" in the AFC North!
It was a well played game and Cincy deserved to win the game......But i do not believe it was a "changing of the guards".......WE split our games this year and we beat you pretty convinsingly the first time......Until the bengals can beat up on the steelers consistently there will not be anything "changing"......the steelers are a great football team, they are making some mistakes right now because of some young players.......remember that..young players......dont count on cincy beating us next time.........

clevestinks
12-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Congrats Bengals fans! The team that made the least mistakes usually wins, and that was no different yesterday. Mistake free football wins games.

Stlrs4Life
12-05-2005, 08:57 PM
There is no changing of the guard. For this season maybe. But it will noty last long, we will regain it back again next year. As usual.

tony hipchest
12-05-2005, 09:17 PM
I would say yes, but only if we get a better coach and there aren't many better than Bill. I don't think he has what it takes to win the thumb ring. I wanted him gone when he didn't bench Ben after the Jets win in the playoffs last year.

Onside kick was a terrible call, but I don't think the play calling is suspect. I think his personnel decisions are terrible. How many years did he start that loser Kordell?

bench ben in the playoffs for maddox????? i dont think so

terrible personnel decisions???? i guess b. billick is so much better at those since he has won a ring.

SteelCityMan786
12-05-2005, 09:48 PM
Well I just hope somehow we can get a rematch in the wild-card round. Even that looks slim. Great Job Bengals. If No one else out of the AFC North Goes to the Playoffs, Represent our divison with some class.

TexaSteeler
12-05-2005, 10:31 PM
bench ben in the playoffs for maddox????? i dont think so

terrible personnel decisions???? i guess b. billick is so much better at those since he has won a ring.

#1 That was before Tommy had a chance to suck and Ben was far from effective against the Jets then got eaten alive by the Pats. Start a rookie in the AFC championship against the Super Bowl (and favored) champs? He showed he wasn't ready for the playoffs.

#2 No idea what this has to do with Billick.

Like I said, he's one of the top coaches. I'm just sick of the decisions that kill this team in big games. 3rd or 4th place in February sucks after a while

The one thing I'll say that's different this year is that the usual over-emotional-out-of-control-Personal-Foul Steelers seem to be playing well and still under control this year. That comes from Cowher.

tony hipchest
12-05-2005, 10:41 PM
the billick reference was to all the crappy personnel decisions he has made even though he lucked out and rode m. lewis's coat tails to a sb win. the steelers are playing pretty disciplined this year, as far as keeping their emotions in check. i hope this doesnt unravel. with the veteran leadership i dont think it will

Koopa
12-05-2005, 11:00 PM
there is no changing of nothing going on, it's just like with the ravens a couple of times we are lending the division title out until next year.......but at least now y'all will help us make this division a little more respectable........ and we gonna witness some badass games over the years with big ben and palmer leading these two teams

SteelCityMan786
12-05-2005, 11:04 PM
And With these to QB's We have a shot at some possible AFC Championship Game Matchups with the Top 2 AFC North Teams.

Mr. Payback
01-02-2006, 12:48 PM
Ah yeah party people....it's ON this Sunday at 4:30!! Our house will be rockin' the Orange and Black.....you think Heinz field is tough for opponents to play in?

WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE PBS ON SUNDAY FOR THE CINCINNATI BENGALS PLAYOFF RUN BABY! WE'RE GOING TO PROVE WHO IS THE TORCH BEARER OF THE AFC NORTH!

What a game this will be!! Good luck Steelers, I am so glad our rivalry is renewed!!

SteelerDan43
01-02-2006, 12:53 PM
Ah yeah party people....it's ON this Sunday at 4:30!! Our house will be rockin' the Orange and Black.....you think Heinz field is tough for opponents to play in?

WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE PBS ON SUNDAY FOR THE CINCINNATI BENGALS PLAYOFF RUN BABY! WE'RE GOING TO PROVE WHO IS THE TORCH BEARER OF THE NFC NORTH!

What a game this will be!! Good luck Steelers, I am so glad our rivalry is renewed!!

I dont want to turn this into a blast furnace style discussion but im assuming you meant AFC North :busted:

lol ok you fixed it, i was a little woried there

Mr. Payback
01-02-2006, 01:05 PM
lol.....a little typo......I guess I'm a little nervous for next week....I hope Carson isnt.

He said he was already feeling butterflies and "the chills" last night for the game. It's going to be a great one.

SteelerDan43
01-02-2006, 01:07 PM
lol.....a little typo......I guess I'm a little nervous for next week....I hope Carson isnt.

He said he was already feeling butterflies last night for the game. It's going to be a great one.

It definatley will be a great game, i wish i could stay home one more day, damn you school

Mr. Payback
01-02-2006, 01:08 PM
Butterflies and the Chills....wow...

The biggest game in Cincy in 15+ years!

Rotorhead
01-02-2006, 01:19 PM
It should be a good game, if Palmer is not still lame from that injury that he was limping around on last night, it didnt look good! We Steelers fans know how agonizing it is watching your 2nd string QB play important games!

Mr. Payback
01-02-2006, 01:27 PM
It should be a good game, if Palmer is not still lame from that injury that he was limping around on last night, it didnt look good! We Steelers fans know how agonizing it is watching your 2nd string QB play important games!

Yeah I hear ya. Obviously the KC game wasn't that important for us, as we had already clinched our division. Thats why Kitna was playing. Carson will be ready on Sunday, he is a warrior.

Hopefully Kitna got some of the rust off if we do have to use him sometime in the playoffs, but Carson will be ready.

steeler47
01-02-2006, 01:31 PM

The only changeing that has accured is in the locker room.We'll see who walks out with the W this Sun.

MichiSteeler
01-02-2006, 01:31 PM
I dont think we've seen a changing of the guards yet.

Mr. Payback
01-02-2006, 01:42 PM
The only changeing that has accured is in the locker room.We'll see who walks out with the W this Sun.

While the Bengals have not been to the
playoffs since 1990...the Steelers have not won a road playoff game
since 1989. The Steelers have NEVER won a road playoff game
under Bill Cowher covering his tenure of 14-15 years as head coach.
While Cowher is a good regular season coach, the same cannot be
said of the post season and Steelers fans know it too.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-02-2006, 02:10 PM
We dont normally go on the road for the playoffs either so that statistic is misleading.. the majority of the time we are home for all of or atleast most of the playoffs.. but regardless of the records, I'd rather have playoff experience at losing than having none at all like the bengals.

Sharkissle29
01-02-2006, 02:14 PM
I dont think we've seen a changing of the guards yet.
bengals still have something to prove. this season will be all forgotten if they're 1 and out

augustashark
01-02-2006, 02:40 PM
bengals still have something to prove. this season will be all forgotten if they're 1 and out

I could'nt agree more.....Bengals lose this one...No one will remember they won the north 5yrs from now...They will just remember the got beat in the 1st playoff game in 15yrs!

Brady12
01-02-2006, 03:36 PM
I'll tell you Who Dey are, Dey are the New England Patriots.

Brady12
01-02-2006, 03:37 PM
I could'nt agree more.....Bengals lose this one...No one will remember they won the north 5yrs from now...They will just remember the got beat in the 1st playoff game in 15yrs!

Just like no one will remember that 15-1 season, and getting dominated in the AFCC?

SteelCityMan786
01-02-2006, 03:44 PM

I'd like to make a special announcement. The Playoffs Schedule For The Bengals
1.8 Pittsburgh 4:30
The Team Loses This Day. If you're a Bengals You can see your worthless piece of junk one more time and then the season is over for the Bengals on January 8th

And Now For The Steelers
1.8 @ Cincinnati 4:30
1.14 or 15 @ Indianapols TBA
1.22 AFC Championship Game(Opponent TBA)
2.5 Super Bowl XL (NFC Champion) And The One For The Thumb Victor.

tony hipchest
01-02-2006, 04:19 PM
Just like no one will remember that 15-1 season, and getting dominated in the AFCC? thats not true. after all everyone (who was alive and into football) distinctly remembers the horrible chokejob new england pulled in its 1st superbowl. infact it was the most horrible representation ever until denver and san diego came along and trumped it. 15-1 is still the best afc regular season record. an afc north champ is really much more insignificant, after all there is a new one crowned every year. just so happens that most of the time its steelers.

ngreene15
01-02-2006, 04:52 PM
Just like no one will remember that 15-1 season, and getting dominated in the AFCC?

I still remember... One of the most dominant seasons ever by a NFL team. :)

SteelerzGirl
01-02-2006, 05:12 PM
He said he was already feeling butterflies and "the chills" last night for the game. It's going to be a great one.

Oh man... Sounds to me like perhaps Carson is coming down with the flu. Wouldn't that just be a real pisser for the Bengals fans...(lol). :smile:

augustashark
01-02-2006, 10:24 PM
thats not true. after all everyone (who was alive and into football) distinctly remembers the horrible chokejob new england pulled in its 1st superbowl. infact it was the most horrible representation ever until denver and san diego came along and trumped it. 15-1 is still the best afc regular season record. an afc north champ is really much more insignificant, after all there is a new one crowned every year. just so happens that most of the time its steelers.

Thanks for having my back!

Until another team in the AFC goes 15-1, the Steelers will be in the record books! No one remembers who won a divison just the bowl..

bengalsfan21
01-02-2006, 10:50 PM
Thanks for having my back!

Until another team in the AFC goes 15-1, the Steelers will be in the record books! No one remembers who won a divison just the bowl..

If a team goes 15-1 they should have no problem winning the super bowl, so what happened?

augustashark
01-02-2006, 10:54 PM
If a team goes 15-1 they should have no problem winning the super bowl, so what happened?

Rookie QB!!!!!!!!!!!!

tony hipchest
01-02-2006, 11:35 PM
If a team goes 15-1 they should have no problem winning the super bowl, so what happened? a team that has atleast 12 top 10 draftpicks (if not more) in a span of 15 years should have no problem making it to the playoffs more than once right?

Brady12
01-03-2006, 01:30 PM
Rookie QB!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, so Roethlisberger sucks now? Interesting...

Brady12
01-03-2006, 01:35 PM
a team that has atleast 12 top 10 draftpicks (if not more) in a span of 15 years should have no problem making it to the playoffs more than once right?

Sorry, but it is actually only 9 :bouncy:

Steel - X
01-03-2006, 01:39 PM
PostsTotal Posts: 202 (25.21 posts per day)

With that many posts per day where do you find time to do the research!!

augustashark
01-03-2006, 04:00 PM

Wow!, you got that out of me saying he was a rookie!

are you a shrink?

sounds like one.

ngreene15
01-03-2006, 09:42 PM

When someone loses their virginity... They tend to perform better their second time. Roethlisberger being the playoff virgin... And this year being his second time.

Just a little metaphor for what he was saying.

tony hipchest
01-03-2006, 09:46 PM
When someone loses their virginity... They tend to perform better their second time. Roethlisberger being the playoff virgin... And this year being his second time.

Just a little metaphor for what he was saying. brady12 youre not a virgin now are you? :busted: (not that theres anything wrong with that)

:grin: -just f'in around brady

83-Steelers-43
01-03-2006, 09:53 PM
Bengal fans are funny....lol. :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

ngreene15
01-03-2006, 09:57 PM
PostsTotal Posts: 202 (25.21 posts per day)

With that many posts per day where do you find time to do the research!!

Yeah Brady12... You signed up on Dec. 26th and you have 202 posts

You should get out more.

Steel - X
01-04-2006, 09:11 AM
Its one thing to like to socialize but there is a stopping point!

Suitanim
01-04-2006, 09:23 AM
This is great...keep on talkin' smack, Bungals fans. You're just giving yourselves more rope to hang yourselves with Sunday evening.

Also, a changing of the guard would need to be more than one lousy win...win this playoff game and we'll talk.

Grey
01-04-2006, 11:35 AM
, but we all have witnessed a "changing of the guard" in the AFC North!

Keep your pants on. Sunday beckons.

Steeler47's Kung Fu is better than yours.

Here we go.

Grey

SteelerzGirl
01-04-2006, 03:36 PM
A Cincinnati family of football supporters head out one Saturday to do their Christmas shopping. While in the sports store, the son picks up a Pittsburgh Steelers jersey and says to his older sister, "I've decided to become a Steelers fan and I would like this for Christmas."

His big sister is outraged by this and promptly whacks him round the head and says, "Go talk with mom."

Off goes the little lad with the Pittsburgh Steelers jersey in hand and finds his mother.

"Mom?"
"Yes, son?"
"I've decided I'm going to be a Pittsburgh Steelers fan, and I would like this jersey for Christmas."

The mother is outraged, promptly whacks him around the head and says, "Go see your father."

Off he goes with the Pittsburgh Steelers jersey in hand and finds his father.

"Dad?"
"Yes, son?"
"I've decided I'm going to be a Pittsburgh Steelers fan, and I would like this jersey for Christmas".

The father is so outraged he, too, whacks his son around the head and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT!"

About a half hour later they're all back in the car heading towards home. The father turns to the son and says, "Son, I hope you've learned something today?"

The son says, "Yes, Dad, I have."

"Good, son. What is it?"

The son replies, "I've only been a Pittsburgh Steelers fan for an hour and I already hate you Cincinnati bastards."

GO STEELERS!

Stlrs4Life
01-04-2006, 03:54 PM
This changing of the guard BS reeally cracks me up! Beat somebody 1 game, and holy hell, they are the shit. When they have been nothing for years! God forbid the Browns fans when the day comes that they actually win the Division!

SteelerFanInCA
01-04-2006, 05:38 PM
we all have witnessed a "changing of the guard" in the AFC North!
Must be some pretty good crack they are smoking in Bungle land. I wonder if Chad Johnson was on crack when he decided to play chicken with that deer.

CASTEEL
01-04-2006, 05:45 PM
.......God forbid the Browns fans when the day comes that they actually win the Division!

....We should prepare our grandchildren for this day, so that they can pass on the word their children and so on.......

:sign03:

bengalsfan21
01-04-2006, 06:26 PM
a team that has atleast 12 top 10 draftpicks (if not more) in a span of 15 years should have no problem making it to the playoffs more than once right?

Do I have to get the thread going again that clearly points out the Steelers have had as many first round busts as Cincy?

bengalsfan21
01-04-2006, 06:30 PM
You guys keep saying beat a good team but the truth is we beat the same teams you did and lost to the same ones as you, we beat Chicago and Minny and Detroit we need to play a good team.....Pitts beats them and they are playing their best football WTF is that?

Suitanim
01-04-2006, 06:35 PM
Yes, but let's look at what you've done SINCE you last played a good game and beat a good team, shall we?

You barely edged a reeling Browns team at home.
You beat up on a bad Detroit team that was playing poorly and didn't care
You got beat at home by a horrible Bills team
You were embarrassed by Kansas City (Resting starters? So what! You should at least try to play the game of football)

One team is heading in the right direction this week, and the other is in a bit of a shambles trying to get it's mojo back.

WHO DEY!
01-05-2006, 04:26 PM
Yes, but let's look at what you've done SINCE you last played a good game and beat a good team, shall we?

You barely edged a reeling Browns team at home.
You beat up on a bad Detroit team that was playing poorly and didn't care
You got beat at home by a horrible Bills team
You were embarrassed by Kansas City (Resting starters? So what! You should at least try to play the game of football)

One team is heading in the right direction this week, and the other is in a bit of a shambles trying to get it's mojo back.

Yeah, we beat up on a Detroit team that didnt care, huh? Well, they must have cared against the Steelers since you got your asses whooped in the first quarter. You had better pray that the Steeler defense plays better than they did against the Lions.....The Stoolers had third-and-19 and the Loins converted, third-and-13 and the Lions converted...NICE DEFENSE!

If that happens Sunday, we'll be witnessing a Bengal blowout!

WHO DEY BABY!!! Yeeeeeah

WHO DEY!
01-05-2006, 04:58 PM
Must be some pretty good crack they are smoking in Bungle land. I wonder if Chad Johnson was on crack when he decided to play chicken with that deer.

The only crack that Chad has will be seen by Deshea Townsend on Sunday. :funny:

tony hipchest
01-05-2006, 05:39 PM
The only crack that Chad has will be seen by Deshea Townsend on Sunday. :funny:
what? you dont want no more of ike taylor? check _ YES

CantStop85
01-05-2006, 06:36 PM
what? you dont want no more of ike taylor? check _ YES
Guys, guys, guys...I'm telling ya...cover chad all you want sunday...he's just gonna be a decoy. TJ's going to be the guy making all the plays...just watch. Big physical receivers fare better against big physical defenses.

Mr. Payback
01-05-2006, 10:07 PM
It's on people......I hope the Steelers play defense like they did against Detroit last week. :duel:

SteelerzGirl
01-05-2006, 10:12 PM
Pfffft... Dream on!

Mr. Payback
01-06-2006, 05:51 PM
Ahhhhh yeah.....47 Hours .....
WHO DEY!
WHO DEY!
WHO DEY THINK GONNA BEAT THEM BENGALS!
NoooooooooooBODY!

:tt: :jerkit:

:ak47: :tt:

Suitanim
01-06-2006, 06:39 PM
Yeah, we beat up on a Detroit team that didnt care, huh? Well, they must have cared against the Steelers since you got your asses whooped in the first quarter.

Kee-rist you Bunghole fans can be so idiotic...did you see the game? Of course not...but I was there.

A) Detroit came to play last Sunday
B) "whooped our asses in THE FIRST QUARTER"? What kind of retarded statement is that? Are you so used to losing down in Cincy that you evaluate games by playing a successful quarter? Know why Cincy hasn't done shit since hair metal still ruled the World? Maybe because they thought winning one quarter of a four quarter football game actually meant something...

Dumbass!

tony hipchest
01-06-2006, 07:31 PM
Guys, guys, guys...I'm telling ya...cover chad all you want sunday...he's just gonna be a decoy. TJ's going to be the guy making all the plays...just watch. Big physical receivers fare better against big physical defenses.

thats why we have ike on chad and double up on housh. problem solved. henry cant hold on to passes so were good.

Suitanim
01-06-2006, 08:12 PM
They did successfully execute that strategy the second game...won't work twice.

CantStop85
01-06-2006, 11:45 PM
thats why we have ike on chad and double up on housh. problem solved. henry cant hold on to passes so were good.
Henry just needs a couple of hits to get into the zone if you know what I mean. :blurp:

Chad Johnson, TJ Houshmandzadeh, Chris Henry, Chris Perry...you have to stop Chad and Henry deep and stop TJ and Chris underneath, can you do it? We'll see.

tony hipchest
01-07-2006, 12:48 PM
Henry just needs a couple of hits to get into the zone if you know what I mean. :blurp:

Chad Johnson, TJ Houshmandzadeh, Chris Henry, Chris Perry...you have to stop Chad and Henry deep and stop TJ and Chris underneath, can you do it? We'll see.

steelers just need to stop carson palmer. cut the head off the snake and watch the body writhe around wondering wtf happenend

Prosdo
01-07-2006, 04:16 PM
They definitely need to get some pressure on him. Get back there make him throw off balance and throw before he is ready.

MichiSteeler
01-07-2006, 09:21 PM

Can you stop willie parker? He hadnt even had 10 nfl starts and he shredded ur jungle for 130. Can you stop the bus? Thats ok, nobody can:smile:

WHO GAY? BUNGLES GAY!

SteelerzGirl
01-08-2006, 01:25 PM
Who Dey? WE DEY!!!

http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/sportlich/g035.gif HERE WE GO, STEELERS, HERE WE GO! http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/sportlich/g035.gif

Sharkissle29
01-08-2006, 01:44 PM
Who Dey? WE DEY!!!

http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/sportlich/g035.gif HERE WE GO, STEELERS, HERE WE GO! http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/sportlich/g035.gif
haha those smileys make me laugh everytime.

if the bengals cant stop willie this games over....we gotta keep carson in tact, but the way our D has been playing lately, i think we can do it.

MichiSteeler
01-08-2006, 02:40 PM
With the way our D played last week St33lers we should be scared, but the weeks before that were good :cool:

Sharkissle29
01-08-2006, 03:09 PM
With the way our D played last week St33lers we should be scared, but the weeks before that were good :cool:
was a fluke week, plus its the playoffs. their gonna come out on fire. if our D can only hold the first drive to 0 points, which they have a hard time doing, we'll be ight.

MichiSteeler
01-08-2006, 04:16 PM
True, True

SteelerzGirl
01-08-2006, 07:43 PM
Yooohooo... Oh Bengals fans... I got ya a lil somethin'... For those days when ya got the shitties, kitties...

http://www.catinfo.org/Litter%20Box%20Unhooded.jpg

Who Dey? WE DEY!!!

Man_Of_Steel
01-08-2006, 07:45 PM
LMAO @ SteelerzGirl!!!! Awesome!

geran42o
01-08-2006, 07:47 PM
LOL great Steelerzgirl

Mr. Payback
01-08-2006, 08:44 PM
It's good to see you Steeler fans still have some class (NOT). Good luck next week, you'll need every bit you can muster...and it better be a hellufalot better than the Bengals luck today....

See ya next year.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-08-2006, 08:45 PM
You brought the smack talk on yourself dude, we dont single out bengal fans for smack unless they start it first.

most of your tiger fans are cool here on SF !

SteelerFanInATL
01-08-2006, 08:46 PM
Who Dey! Who Dey said we couldn't beat those Bungals. Who Dey! Who Dey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SalukiSteelers
01-08-2006, 09:00 PM
Who owns the North now, suckas. Nice disappearing act, Chad Johnson. I love it when smack-talkers are forced to shut their mouths. See ya next season, Cincy. Sorry about Palmer.

SteelerzGirl
01-08-2006, 09:02 PM
It's good to see you Steeler fans still have some class (NOT). Good luck next week, you'll need every bit you can muster...and it better be a hellufalot better than the Bengals luck today....

See ya next year.

Bitter much? :bouncy:

Man_Of_Steel
01-08-2006, 10:41 PM
My question is will we have to listen to this stupid "Who Dey" shiit next year too?

Sharkissle29
01-08-2006, 10:44 PM
My question is will we have to listen to this stupid "Who Dey" shiit next year too?
well we can just say WE DEY, since we still pwn them. i see no changing of the guard....puh!

SteelerFanInCA
01-09-2006, 01:40 AM
WHO DEY? What a crock of shit.

BlitzburghRockCity
01-09-2006, 01:51 AM
Who Dey !! Who Dey NOT going to the second round !! :rofl:

Prosdo
01-09-2006, 02:00 AM
Pretty funny video that was lol

Prosdo
01-09-2006, 02:05 AM
Who Dey !! Who Dey NOT going to the second round !! :rofl:

lmao. Thanks for the text. I was cracking up when I got that.

83-Steelers-43
01-09-2006, 04:55 AM
WHO DEY? What a crock of shit.

Simply put and to the point. I like it. A gift for you on the your rep chart. :smile:

SteelerFanInATL
01-09-2006, 07:20 AM

I don't think we have seen anything change! 1-1 during regular season, came to your house, puchched you in the mouth (just like a bully should. and I am not refering to the Palmer play) and let you know what the real deal is, I don't see the changing of the guard.
In the end you went 1-2 vs the Steelers this year and both losses were at home.
Ain't nothing changed but the weather. :boxing: :smile:

SteelerFanInATL
01-09-2006, 07:38 AM

I haven't seen anything change. They went 1-2 vs. the Steelers this year. Both losses were
in there house. One was when it counted the most! In the playoffs! We went to there house, punched them in the mouth like a bully should ( and I am not talking about the Palmer play but rather the whole game) and let them know they may have won the battle but we won the WAR!!! Ain't nothin changed but the weather! Their road to glory SITLL COMES THROUGH PITTSBURGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boxing: :smile:

TexaSteeler
01-09-2006, 11:27 AM
I think the real question is Who Dey Daddy? and the answer is the Steelers.

Stlrs4Life
01-09-2006, 05:15 PM
We Dey!!!!!!!!!