PDA

View Full Version : Suggs: We're gonna get Hines Ward.

Edman
10-21-2008, 07:05 PM
Remember the Ravens=Gang thread earlier? Check this out...

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/10/21/suggs-says-the-ravens-have-a-bounty-on-ward/

Also said there was a bounty on Mendenhall, too. For whatever reason. And they call Hines dirty and malicious? The Ravens are the equivalent of an immature schoolyard bully. Talks a lot of crap, loves the big hits but don't like it when they're hit back. Ward is in their heads.

Like I said before, what's with these AFC North teams talking crap on the Steelers?

NJarhead
10-21-2008, 07:09 PM
Why couldn't Hines have broken this snaggle-toothed illiterate's profanityfilter jaw???

fansince'76
10-21-2008, 07:28 PM
....bounties are against the rules. So look for Suggs and the Ravens to hear from the league office about this one.

Seeing as it's Goodell we're talking about here, I won't hold my breath, K? :coffee:

revefsreleets
10-21-2008, 07:30 PM
Pro Football Talk?

Pittsburghfan
10-21-2008, 07:40 PM
He can go ahead and try to hit Hines. I would bet Hines would get up and start smiling and get him or another one of his teammates back.
I don't like the Ravens.

stlrtruck
10-21-2008, 07:45 PM
How long have they had this bounty on his head? 2-3 years?

Damn girls, grow up and play football. Again, defensive players jack up QBs all the time and no one cries one bit about it. They stand up and cheer as a matter of fact. Now that Ward is legally returning the favor they all want to call "FOUL"

Why don't you wear a skirt, grab some pom-poms, and stand on the sidelines you freakin' pansies!!!!

stillers4me
10-21-2008, 07:46 PM
I'm so gonna love watching Hines' answer to this one. :sofunny:

NJarhead
10-21-2008, 07:47 PM
They seem to forget that we have a hard hitting (and winning) defense ourselves. Do they think any bull:poop: is going to go unanswered?

The Duke
10-21-2008, 07:50 PM
It’s legal but it be cheap.”

uh...ok :thumbsup:

Lol, hines is already in their heads and that game is almost 2 months away

so they tried to take him out before and they failed, maybe it's time they concentrate on the damn game

and it's PTF, so it could all be BS. I do know something, hines must be smiling and laughing at this :tt03:

MasterOfPuppets
10-21-2008, 08:01 PM
suggs >>>>:blah:

stillers4me
10-21-2008, 08:05 PM
I just thought of something.........if they do manage to get to Hines, I'm also gonna love watching James Harrison tear up Flacco limb from limb. :toofunny:

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
10-21-2008, 08:28 PM
How long have they had this bounty on his head? 2-3 years?

Damn girls, grow up and play football. Again, defensive players jack up QBs all the time and no one cries one bit about it. They stand up and cheer as a matter of fact. Now that Ward is legally returning the favor they all want to call "FOUL"

Why don't you wear a skirt, grab some pom-poms, and stand on the sidelines you freakin' pansies!!!!

The problem is not with Ward's play the problem is these DB and LB don't like getting "jacked up" by a wide receiver while the whole world watches cause it makes them look like :sissies:

It's equivalent to getting tackled by the kicker, it's just embarrassing. :redface:

steelwall
10-21-2008, 09:06 PM
Let "Scrubs" talk trash, I'm gonna laugh when Hines jacks him up.

KeiselPower99
10-21-2008, 09:19 PM
And nothing will be said Im sure.

memphissteelergirl
10-22-2008, 09:38 AM

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/10/21/suggs-says-the-ravens-have-a-bounty-on-ward/

Also said there was a bounty on Mendenhall, too. For whatever reason. And they call Hines dirty and malicious? The Ravens are the equivalent of an immature schoolyard bully. Talks a lot of crap, loves the big hits but don't like it when they're hit back. Ward is in their heads.

Like I said before, what's with these AFC North teams talking crap on the Steelers?

What a couple of douches! :doh:

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-22-2008, 09:53 AM
If they want to ambush him....they can wait in the end-zone....Hines should be there several times, distracted by his touchdown celebrations.

CanadianSteel
10-22-2008, 10:35 AM
If the commish ahd any balls he would look into this and fine these chump Ravens.Goddel fines Hines for playing the game hard the way it is supposed to be, but lets the Ravens get away with bounties on players.... C'mon .... if the fines are really to protect the playesr then this should be on top of the list or am I missing something here...

Leftoverhard
10-22-2008, 11:50 AM
He does a little cheap shot, Suggs said. Its legal but it be cheap.

What's cheap? You're out on the field with a bunch of monsters trying to kill you. You're not paying attention? What are you doing then, talking on your cell, texting your bff? Come......On.......
When fans say crap like this, it's annoying but whatever, when players say ignorant baloney like this..................
I'm sure Hines is real scared. He constantly gets leveled right after making a catch. He bounces right back up with that sadistic smile on face - you know why? Because he's ready for it. It's no surprise to him that he gets hit, usually in mid-air.
What a bunch of major douches!

Dino 6 Rings
10-22-2008, 01:47 PM
They should be more worried about the games they are scheduled to play each week and not so worried about the defending AFC North Champs that are on their way to another North Championship.

Suggs...go watch some freaking game of the team you are playing this week and stfu.

Godfather
10-22-2008, 02:55 PM

Bounty? If that's true Harbaugh and the Stabber should both be suspended for the remainder of the season. I don't mind inflicting pain, but to intentionally injure someone? That has no place in any sport.

RoethlisBURGHer
10-22-2008, 02:56 PM
If the commish had any balls at all (which he doesn't) he would levy large fines on the ownerhsip, the head coach, the defensive coordinator, the individual defensive coaches, and each defensive player for this bounty bullcrap.

I'll be sitting there smiling when Hines Ward blows up Reed, McAllister, Suggs, Lewis, Scott....and anyone else he can blow up.

HometownGal
10-22-2008, 05:24 PM
Its legal but it be cheap.

Hey lard ass - instead of writing checks that you and your thug homies in Baltimoronville obviously can't cash, may I suggest you turn your attention to a Hooked On Phonics course instead? :doh:

Preacher
10-22-2008, 05:47 PM
Hey lard ass - instead of writing checks that you and your thug homies in Baltimoronville obviously can't cash, may I suggest you turn your attention to a Hooked On Phonics course instead? :doh:

What... you expect them to read?

you gotta be kidding me. Stop setting the bar so high for them. You don't need to read to learn how to stab someone... do you ray??

NJarhead
10-22-2008, 05:52 PM

What... you expect them to read?

you gotta be kidding me. Stop setting the bar so high for them. You don't need to read to learn how to stab someone... do you ray??

:laughing:

Classic quote:

Upon the signing of his new multi-year contract, Ed Reed responded: "I just think it's a blessing in da sky." :tap: ... :doh:

Thanks Ed. Our children are now "stupider" for having heard you speak.

You know who I think would make a great Raven? Mike Tyson..."I'd just like to take my hand off to him." ...then eat his kids Mike? :chuckle:

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
10-22-2008, 08:03 PM
Today on ESPN radio 1250 -
A representative from the NFL was at the Steelers Facility today andspoke with both Ward and Troy and the other steelers that received a fines in the past few weeks.

The NFL is also aware of the Suggs comments I mean it ain't no secret he blabbed it all over the air waves. I guess this "bounty" is of the monetary kind which according to the NFL rules is a HUGE no no so we'll see what if anything becomes of it. They spoke to both Ward and Mendenhall as there was a bounty on Mendenhall's head to. We see what happened.

They interviewed Ward his comments were "they've had a bounty on my head for 5 years."

How do you not love this guy. :tt02::tt02::tt02:

SunshineMan21
10-22-2008, 08:34 PM
Not sure which forum this belongs in, but check out this article:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/The-Ravens-put-a-bounty-on-Hines-Ward-and-Rashar?urn=nfl,116684

Ray Lewis bragging about taking out Mendy for the season . . . glad Hines didn't do something classless like that with Rivers.

"After this, you might still think Hines plays dirty, but at least it's not Ravens-defense dirty."

stillers4me
10-22-2008, 08:36 PM
ummmm......yeah......

The bengals are such a threat we had to take out their "best" player in order to win.

FordsnSteelers
10-22-2008, 09:11 PM
wow.......ray lewis is not a "great" of man he makes himself out to be. this just shows that him along with the ravens are just trash. when we play em next, omg....

ray lewis is no different than the 2000 superbowl lewis. he talks as tho he is a preacher or something in his interviews. he needs his ass dealt with. that man is something else along with that jailbird team.

those interviews piss me off so bad. souless braindead human beings. F**k em all.

steelers2685
10-22-2008, 11:26 PM
Ray Lewis is a murderer anyways so take him for what he's worth. :coffee:

I am excited to see us play the Rats again because I will guarantee you Hines will not be hiding and will be the first to throw a lick their way to show them just exactly where he is. Unfortunately, I'm also willing to bet he gets fined during that game since Cris Collinsworth's butt buddy Goodell will be watching the game under a microscope. They need to put Harrison in as fullback and have him do an out pattern simply to lay Suggs and Lewis out in one motion.

lilyoder6
10-22-2008, 11:43 PM
ray ray needs to keep his hype up so the officlas can keep adding to his stats... but honestly, he said what he said and meant it.. fine his ass and suspend him and then hit the ravens organization for allowing the players talk like that

steelwall
10-23-2008, 12:26 AM
Goodall, fine "scrubs" for comunicating threats.......

Edman
10-23-2008, 01:23 AM
Ray the Knife is a typical product from the U. Another douchebag who leads a gang. Any thug gotta roll deep with his posse you know? Especially when it turns out Mendenhall didn't even send a goddamn text message?

Usually a thing like this would bother me, but it doesn't. That's why the Ravens and their fans suck.

steelwall
10-23-2008, 01:28 AM
Usually a thing like this would bother me, but it doesn't. That's why the Ravens and their fans suck.

:iagree:

Dino 6 Rings
10-23-2008, 12:58 PM
I have a bounty out...

I'm willing to pay money to anyone that can provide me evidence of CLASS on the Baltimore Ravens entire Roster.

lilyoder6
10-23-2008, 06:08 PM
thats funny dino... how long of a shelf life does that bounty have on it?

Steelman16
10-23-2008, 08:24 PM
thats funny dino... how long of a shelf life does that bounty have on it?

Dunno, but I hope it lasts as long as Twinkies do. :chuckle:

NJarhead
10-23-2008, 08:27 PM
I love how no powerful statements have come out of our locker room. I can't help but feel that the Ravens are going to be reckoned with in Week 15. I just wish we could let Big Snack take it up the middle on a few plays. :chuckle:

To be honest, from everything I 've read and heard, I was more bothered by Ray Ray's comment on injuring Mendy than Suggs' comments.

SteelersMongol
10-24-2008, 01:32 AM
Now I hate the Ravens players 4 good. F*ck Suggs.

Stu Pidasso
10-25-2008, 01:20 AM
Mr. Suggs, meet Mr. Hampton. Go ahead, try something.

TeeJay
10-25-2008, 02:25 AM
Considering the only Suggs I know that's worthy of talking about is the lead singer from Madness, I'm assuming they want Hines to be in the band! :wink02:

Apparently there is a Suggs who plays for Baltimore...........but he's just a c**t.. Jeff Reed could take him! :thumbsup: