PDA

View Full Version : Obama going against the constitution....not a US citizen

steelwall
10-22-2008, 12:42 AM
Many reports say that Obama is not qualified to be president because it goes against our constitution. Seams he held citizenship with the US and as a colony of Britain, making him NOT eligible to be president...... Even more shocking it could be that he is an illegal alien..... Lawsuits are pending but have recieved little to no recognition. As well as he has refused to let his birth certificate made public. Also Obamas place of birth is not a proven fact, he has not addressed in which hospital (being stateside or other wise)....hmmmmmmmm

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/?pageId=78111

http://current.com/items/89393161_obama_s_citizenship

http://hubpages.com/hub/Obamas-Dual-Citizenship-Problem

http://bobmccarty.com/2008/08/23/lawsuit-challenges-barack-obama-citizenship/

klick81
10-22-2008, 01:43 AM
:rofl:

steelwall
10-22-2008, 01:45 AM
Heres a copy of the offical Obama birth certificate,,....however this is NOT a bith certificate, it is a "certificate of birth", which any 2 parents can obtain as long as they are in the US and agree this is their child..... Note ...... NO place of birth listed........note no seal......hmmmmmmm.... Does this look like your birth certificate?

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/irishman3537/obmasbirth.jpg

steelwall
10-22-2008, 01:49 AM
:rofl:
Whats funny?

klick81
10-22-2008, 01:57 AM
No place of birth listed?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/klick81/obmasbirth-1.jpg

A certificate of birth is not a birth certificate? LOL...come on man. This is too funny!

steelwall
10-22-2008, 01:58 AM
If Obama has a valid birth certificate why not release it? Answer.....he doesnt

steelwall
10-22-2008, 01:59 AM
No place of birth listed?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b272/klick81/obmasbirth-1.jpg

A certificate of birth is not a birth certificate? LOL...come on man. This is too funny!

Sorry doesnt say he's born there only says thats were the document was originated..........next?

klick81
10-22-2008, 02:02 AM
Sorry doesnt say he's born there only says thats were the document was originated..........next?

"CITY TOWN OR LOCATION OF BIRTH"

Reading comprehension > you.

Next.

steelwall
10-22-2008, 02:07 AM
sorry you are right it does say (after further magnigication) that he was born in Hawai.

However...... this is not a birth certificate, it is a "birth certification"... look up law to bierth #342167 all it claims is that to abtain a birth registaration is to have 2 people mother and fahter to agree when and were the child was bore...

However this is a mute point, Obama had duel citizenship, without a doubt......thus...making him ineligble for presidency.

steelwall
10-22-2008, 02:11 AM
Plus the lack of a seal on the "certificate of birth" leads me to belive this is bogus. Does your birth certificate not contian a seal?

klick81
10-22-2008, 02:19 AM
One myth debunked, and the reaching continues :laughing:.

Obama WOULD have dual citizenship due to his father's nationality, if it weren't for these two little nuggets of knowledge:

(1) The United States of America does not recognize dual citizenship with Kenya.

aaaaaaaaand

(2) Kenya does not allow dual citizenship in any case.

:wave:

Ninja edit:

To answer your question: I have not seen my birth certificate in many years, and I"m not about to look for it right now :). I do know that many copies (when original documents are lost), do not have "original" seals. This does not make them fake.

steelwall
10-22-2008, 02:25 AM
One myth debunked, and the reaching continues :laughing:.

Obama WOULD have dual citizenship due to his father's nationality, if it weren't for these two little nuggets of knowledge:

(1) The United States of America does not recognize dual citizenship with Kenya.

aaaaaaaaand

(2) Kenya does not allow dual citizenship in any case.

:wave:

Had you been paying atention his duel citizenship was with Britian, as at the time Kenya was a colony. Or do you wish me to educate you further? The information I have posted is fact, shall you continue to to try and rebunk me, I will tear you to shreads.

I admitted I was wrong on one fact will you?

:Edit: no matter what duel citizenship he proclaimed it makes him ineligible for president.

steelwall
10-22-2008, 02:28 AM
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=78258

What's Obama hiding from us?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: October 17, 2008
1:00 am Eastern

© 2008

I read in yesterday's edition of WorldNetDaily that a second lawsuit has been filed demanding Barack Obama produce evidence that he is a natural-born U.S. citizen in the form of certified copies of birth documents. When I first heard that the birth certificate Obama had posted on his website was suspected of being a forgery, I didn't give it much credence.

I mean, who in their right mind would try and pull off something like running for president of the United States on forged documents? It's ridiculous. Surely he didn't live all his life in this country without ever having to produce birth records! I mean, it's ridiculous.

Everybody has a birth certificate. Even me (although my original is too heavy to carry, being chiseled into a rock slab). A birth certificate is the easiest and quickest (although not the only) form of identification to establish citizenship in order to get a passport. Or a driver's license. Or a Social Security card.

My birth certificate doesn't really contain that much private information apart from my "vital" statistics – "vital" in the sense that the information on my birth certificate is certified to be true and correct and establishes who I was born to and when.

klick81
10-22-2008, 02:35 AM
Had you been paying atention his duel citizenship was with Britian, as at the time Kenya was a colony. Or do you wish me to educate you further? The information I have posted is fact, shall you continue to to try and rebunk me, I will tear you to shreads.

I admitted I was wrong on one fact will you?

To shreds...over the internet!!! Dear lord!

First of all, the question is to whether he has dual citizenship with Kenya, not Britain. Show me one credible document where this is not the case, and I'll admit I'm wrong.

By the way, why not beat him on the issues, instead of wasting time trying to prove that he is not born in the United States -- sorry, that he has dual citizenship because his father was African (which by the way, would have expired when he turned 21)?

steelwall
10-22-2008, 02:47 AM
To shreds...over the internet!!! Dear lord!

First of all, the question is to whether he has dual citizenship with Kenya, not Britain. Show me one credible document where this is not the case, and I'll admit I'm wrong.

By the way, why not beat him on the issues, instead of wasting time trying to prove that he is not born in the United States -- sorry, that he has dual citizenship because his father was African (which by the way, would have expired when he turned 21)?

His father being African has no bearing on my vote or his eligibility to be president. our constitution states that a president must be a natural born citizen. If he was from Scandinavia I would stilll have the same arguement, My best friend Charles from Gahna is someone I would stop a bullet for.

Our constitution is our rock, it is our foundation, should we ignore that then we are ignoring everythign America stands for. This is my point, our constitution is the best in the world, lets make no exceptions.

By the way British documentation on the way.

steelwall
10-22-2008, 02:54 AM
http://www.factcheck.org/askfactcheck/does_barack_obama_have_kenyan_citizenship.html

"When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom's dwindling empire. As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of 1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.'s children:"

"British Nationality Act of 1948 (Part II, Section 5): Subject to the provisions of this section, a person born after the commencement of this Act shall be a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies by descent if his father is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies at the time of the birth."

"In other words, at the time of his birth, Barack Obama Jr. was both a U.S. citizen (by virtue of being born in Hawaii) and a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies (or the UKC) by virtue of being born to a father who was a citizen of the UKC. "

steelwall
10-22-2008, 02:56 AM
In other words NOT legally allowed to run for president.

steelwall
10-22-2008, 03:01 AM
Also.....not beat him on the issues.....what issues...he's not even elgiilbe to run for presidency.

Im not racsist if Collen Powell ran he's have my vote,,,all day..

sixstringlass
10-22-2008, 04:28 AM
The same crap can be said about McCain, as well:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/28/us/politics/28mccain.html

GBMelBlount
10-22-2008, 06:41 AM
Heres a copy of the offical Obama birth certificate,,....however this is NOT a bith certificate, it is a "certificate of birth", which any 2 parents can obtain as long as they are in the US and agree this is their child..... Note ...... NO place of birth listed........note no seal......hmmmmmmm.... Does this look like your birth certificate?

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/irishman3537/obmasbirth.jpg

It is real Steelwall! Didn't you read the fine print on the bottom? It says "authenticated by Dan Rather" :chuckle:

revefsreleets
10-22-2008, 08:16 AM
I'm quite sure that if Obama was not eligible to run, the Republican Party and McCain's campaign would have already brought this to the forefront.

klick81
10-22-2008, 09:51 AM
Also.....not beat him on the issues.....what issues...he's not even elgiilbe to run for presidency.

Im not racsist if Collen Powell ran he's have my vote,,,all day..

No one is saying you're racist. My comment about his father being an African was made to point out the fact that the only reason Obama would have dual citizenship was because of his father's nationality; not to say that you hate him because he's black.

Either way, after Kenya became a sovereign country in 63 (I believe), it's "citizens" became Kenyan citizens. Not British. This brings us to our current situation...and like it's been mentioned before, his Kenyan citizenship expired when he turned 21.

It's pretty obvious that no one's going to convince anyone here, so I'll just agree to disagree on this one. But what Suit says is right...I don't think the Republikans would have allowed this charade to go on for so long if in fact it was true.

Leftoverhard
10-22-2008, 10:05 AM
Steelwall - Come on dude, you really want to start talking about the constitution? What it says in there is "natural born" citizen. If he went and got dual citizenship after he was born, he would have allegiance to two countries and he would be disqualified for the Presidency. That's not the case. McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone. Technically........Seriously, you're stooping -inventing - stretching - If you wanna get technical, be prepared to do some real research.
So, with the Certificate Of Birth are you trying to say it's fake? So you're saying he has a fake or just "wierd" document and he has dual citizenship? Isn't that convenient. Do you think Obamas parents knew he would be running for President one day and conspired to make him a forged document? Uh, ok.....
While we're at it, did you know putting salt on a railroad track may be punishable by death in Alabama? Real law.

lamberts-lost-tooth
10-22-2008, 10:10 AM
I, for one, believe that he was born in Hawaii.....

...that being said...I am less concerned about the details of his birth than I am about the non-details of his qualifications.

fansince'76
10-22-2008, 10:16 AM
Seems to me this issue was already touched on several months ago....

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=26086

And I maintained then, as I do now, that if Obama didn't pass the smell test of citizenship, he wouldn't have gotten past Hillary.

revefsreleets
10-22-2008, 11:30 AM
Seems to me this issue was already touched on several months ago....

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=26086

And I maintained then, as I do now, that if Obama didn't pass the smell test of citizenship, he wouldn't have gotten past Hillary.

Good point. The Clinton attack machine is as good and thorough as any, ever...

HometownGal
10-22-2008, 12:01 PM
I agree with the consensus here that if this were indeed true, Bitchary or McCain would have pounced on it like white on rice. However, there are some small discrepancies and it makes for a good read. I DO NOT vouch for the source of this article or its accuracy. The rest of the article also makes for a pretty good read and does raise a few question marks.

http://www.newsmax.com/headlines/obama_smears_fact_check/2008/10/20/142379.html?s=al&promo_code=6DC0-1

Claim No. 10: Obama was born outside the United States and is ineligible for the presidency.

The Obama Web site dismisses the claim that the candidate was born anywhere but in the United States as “completely false” and “groundless.”

As proof, the Obama’s campaign has produced a “certificate of live birth” from Hawaii indicating that Barack Hussein Obama II was born Aug. 4, 1961. Critics, however say the document could have easily been forged and is not a substitute for a certified birth certificate.

No reporter has been allowed to see the original certificate of live birth or its certificate number, which is blacked out on copies of it on the Obama site.

Skeptics note that Obama’s “Father’s Race” is identified on this document as “African,” a geographic and modern politically correct term rather than a 1961 racial designation. The standard term used on American birth certificates until the U.S. Census changed it in 1980 would have been “Negro.”

Former deputy attorney general of Pennsylvania, Philip J. Berg, a Democrat with mixed credibility (he has supported conspiracy theories involving 9/11), has filed a lawsuit to force Obama to produce a certified copy of his birth certificate. According to Berg, Obama’s paternal grandmother has said she was present at his birth in Kenya, after which his mother promptly returned with her baby to the United States.

If that is true, Obama could be constitutionally ineligible to be president.

Dino 6 Rings
10-22-2008, 12:48 PM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=78671

I think this is the most up to date information in regards to the lawsuit filed by the Hillary Clinton supporter questioning Obama's birth records.

steelwall
10-22-2008, 07:54 PM
Look politics aside......Obama's race aside.... He WILL NOT provide his birth certificate.

As corny as it may sound to some of you, I believe in our constitution.

Who knows why Mcain didn't jump on this, but Hilary sure did......

steelwall
10-22-2008, 07:56 PM
No one is saying you're racist. My comment about his father being an African was made to point out the fact that the only reason Obama would have dual citizenship was because of his father's nationality; not to say that you hate him because he's black.

Either way, after Kenya became a sovereign country in 63 (I believe), it's "citizens" became Kenyan citizens. Not British. This brings us to our current situation...and like it's been mentioned before, his Kenyan citizenship expired when he turned 21.

It's pretty obvious that no one's going to convince anyone here, so I'll just agree to disagree on this one. But what Suit says is right...I don't think the Republikans would have allowed this charade to go on for so long if in fact it was true.

Yes it did, you are right. But to be a presidential candidate you cannot have duel citizenship......ever....

steelwall
10-22-2008, 08:06 PM
It is real Steelwall! Didn't you read the fine print on the bottom? It says "authenticated by Dan Rather" :chuckle:

LOL!!!!

steelwall
10-22-2008, 08:12 PM
Steelwall - Come on dude, you really want to start talking about the constitution? What it says in there is "natural born" citizen. If he went and got dual citizenship after he was born, he would have allegiance to two countries and he would be disqualified for the Presidency. That's not the case. McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone. Technically........Seriously, you're stooping -inventing - stretching - If you wanna get technical, be prepared to do some real research.
So, with the Certificate Of Birth are you trying to say it's fake? So you're saying he has a fake or just "wierd" document and he has dual citizenship? Isn't that convenient. Do you think Obamas parents knew he would be running for President one day and conspired to make him a forged document? Uh, ok.....
While we're at it, did you know putting salt on a railroad track may be punishable by death in Alabama? Real law.

I did my research provided links and photos of the actual document. Have you provided anything? I'm not saying his "certificate of birth" is fake, because I can't prove that. But its just that.....it is a certificate of birth, not a "birth certificate"....

Why not talk about the constitution....is it not the most important document in the American gvernment.......get real man.

Leftoverhard
10-22-2008, 09:38 PM
Why not talk about the constitution....is it not the most important document in the American gvernment.......get real man.

Get real? You're funny. :laughing:
Hey, I have an idea - find the part in the Constitution you're talking about. Post it here. We'll go over it step by step.

steelwall
10-22-2008, 09:41 PM
Get real? You're funny. :laughing:
Hey, I have an idea - find the part in the Constitution you're talking about. Post it here. We'll go over it step by step.

If you're that dense to know that the constitution states an American president must be native born, then you look it up for yourself. I won't waste my time on that issue.

steelwall
10-22-2008, 10:08 PM
I'm sorry for comming down on Toney so hard, he's a good man, and it was my fault......for the record. It's easy to forget that in America we have the right to disagree in issues.... Sorry Toney for my rude comment.

missedgehead
10-22-2008, 10:46 PM
WTF, this is the first I have heard he is not a citizen. I think this is a bunch of crap. Honestly.

steelwall
10-22-2008, 10:56 PM
WTF, this is the first I have heard he is not a citizen. I think this is a bunch of crap. Honestly.

You think? Or do you have evidence to prove otherwise? Also ask yourself why you have not heard of this? I provided 4 links, I can provide x12 as many links....... Think what you want, at this point I don't care anymore...... Actually I hope Obama wins....We'll see what happens then.

steelwall
10-22-2008, 11:33 PM
Even though his citizenship is in question (he refuses to supply his burth certificate)

Had you have read the entire post you would know that even" if " he was born in Hawai, the fact that he retained duel citizenshp makes him not eligible for presidency..... Now ask why he wont make his birth certificate public...?????

steelwall
10-22-2008, 11:35 PM
Even though his citizenship is in question (he refuses to supply his burth certificate)

Had you have read the entire post you would know that even" if " he was born in Hawai, the fact that he retained duel citizenshp makes him not eligible for presidency..... Now ask why he wont make his birth certificate public...?????

Google it, yahoo it....his birth certificate remains a mystery. Strick adherence to the constitution is what Im about.

tony hipchest
10-22-2008, 11:44 PM
if my mom told me today i wa sborn out of the country and not a TRUE american i would tell her to get the ef outta town.

even if she woult tell me i were adopted, i would plug my ears. she is still my mom.

no matter what, america is still obamas country. i can relate with that and wont dispute it.

steelwall
10-22-2008, 11:49 PM
if my mom told me today i wa sborn out of the country and not a TRUE american i would tell her to get the ef outta town.

even if she woult tell me i were adopted, i would plug my ears. she is still my mom.

no matter what, america is still obamas country. i can relate with that and wont dispute it.

Toney, I don't doubt Obamas patriotism but I do doubt (with evidence) his elegibilty to be president, honestly if the shoe was on the other foot would you not bring up this issue with Mcain?

Godfather
10-23-2008, 08:55 AM
Yes it did, you are right. But to be a presidential candidate you cannot have duel citizenship......ever....

By that logic you can't be POTUS if you're Jewish, since Israel recognizes all Jewish people as citizens. First and even second generation Americans would be ineligible in some cases if their ancestral countries recognized them as citizens. Heck, any country that wanted to would be able to remove Bush from office by declaring him a citizen.

Leftoverhard
10-23-2008, 09:59 AM
If you're that dense to know that the constitution states an American president must be native born, then you look it up for yourself. I won't waste my time on that issue.

The constitution actually says "natural-born" - you shouldn't paraphrase it.

Good luck with this idea steelwall, as with all conspiracy theories you should probably do a whole lot more research into your subject. (pause) No, you didn't, you're websites are not legitimate news sources. You should also probably start getting into more conspiracy theories. I'll start you off:

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/moonger.html

http://www.davidicke.com/content/blogcategory/30/48/

http://www.lennonmurdertruth.com/

http://digilander.libero.it/jamespaul/fc1.html

Vis
10-23-2008, 02:58 PM
http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate?source=source=sem-pm-fts-bc-search-us&gclid=CJyRzeuPvpYCFQhJagodTENDyw

j-dawg
10-23-2008, 06:57 PM
www.Snopes.com is pretty good at investigating urban legends... It finds the subject of this particular thread to be false.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/citizen.asp

revefsreleets
10-23-2008, 07:33 PM
This is a case ( a rare one) where there is a ton of smoke, but it's just all smoke.

No fire.

Repeat. No fire. False alarm. Obama is perfectly within his rights to both run for, and assume, should he be elected, the office of the Presidency of the United States.

Can we PLEASE move on?

klick81
10-23-2008, 07:53 PM
Can we PLEASE move on?

Amen.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
10-23-2008, 08:41 PM
All I know is its about time (democrats and republicans) stand up and show our leaders that we are tired of their failures...

Obama is going to will by a land slide. He will have more than 300 delegates.... and win states that have always been strong republican states

HometownGal
10-23-2008, 10:20 PM
Obama is going to will by a land slide. He will have more than 300 delegates.... and win states that have always been strong republican states

Don't count your chickens before they're hatched BBFW. The same was said about John Kerry in 2004 and we all know how that story ended.

steelwall
10-23-2008, 11:05 PM
If anyone can show me Obamas "birth certificate" not certification of birth, I'll gladly stick my foot in my mouth.

tony hipchest
10-23-2008, 11:13 PM
Toney, I don't doubt Obamas patriotism but I do doubt (with evidence) his elegibilty to be president, honestly if the shoe was on the other foot would you not bring up this issue with Mcain?no i wouldnt.

i'll even give you this-

i will pretend he wasnt given preferential treatment because of who his daddy and grandfather were. (call it reverse affirmative action, but mccain probably knocked out dozens of more qualified candidates from the naval academy based soley on his relatives being alumns- thats just how it works)

i will pretend he was the son of a german scientist in WWII who was allowed to escape and join our forces.

assuming he joined the naval academy on his own, went to war, paid his duty as a POW, i would have no problem if after 30 years or so of public office , he chose to run for prez.

hell, theres a part of me that would have no problem if arnold swartzenegger wanted to run for prez, but i am still about tradition. i would prefer that all candidates be atleast raised and educated in the states. (i say this knowing obama spent time in indonesia)

sixstringlass
10-24-2008, 04:44 AM
Toney, I don't doubt Obamas patriotism but I do doubt (with evidence) his elegibilty to be president, honestly if the shoe was on the other foot would you not bring up this issue with Mcain?

It WAS said about McCain.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/28/us/politics/28mccain.html

I posted this on Page 2 of this thread.

All of this crap from both sides is just that: crap.

Godfather
10-24-2008, 09:47 AM
hell, theres a part of me that would have no problem if arnold swartzenegger wanted to run for prez, but i am still about tradition. i would prefer that all candidates be atleast raised and educated in the states. (i say this knowing obama spent time in indonesia)

Actually, you raise a good point there. I don't buy the noncitizen theory about Obama, but let's assume I'm right and he really was born in Hawaii.

Does it make sense that Mel Martinez can't be POTUS and Obama can, given his time in Indonesia?

revefsreleets
10-24-2008, 12:42 PM
no i wouldnt.

i'll even give you this-

i will pretend he wasnt given preferential treatment because of who his daddy and grandfather were. (call it reverse affirmative action, but mccain probably knocked out dozens of more qualified candidates from the naval academy based soley on his relatives being alumns- thats just how it works)

i will pretend he was the son of a german scientist in WWII who was allowed to escape and join our forces.

assuming he joined the naval academy on his own, went to war, paid his duty as a POW, i would have no problem if after 30 years or so of public office , he chose to run for prez.

How could just one man who could only earn one spot at the Naval Academy knock out "dozens"?

I can't WAIT to hear THIS explanation!

Steel Duck
10-24-2008, 01:13 PM
I hate to inform you of this SteelWall...but McCain was not born in the U.S.A...He was indeed born in Germany......LOL
Are you now going to say Obama is the anti christ like some other right wing nuts???
You are seriously reaching with this one...as is the McCain camapign showing desperation....Pathetic.