PDA

View Full Version : Can't beat 'em, threaten 'em.

Edman
10-23-2008, 01:43 AM
What do the Bengals, Browns, and Ravens have in common?

They hate the Steelers immensely and have resorted to slander/threats/cheap shots to get at them. But it doesn't work. They keep coming at them with things like...

"(So and so) is dirty"
"We're the better team"
"We're gonna take out (Steelers player)"
"We hurt (Steelers player)"
"I hate the Steelers, I hate their fans, I hate their colors"-At least Carson was honest.
"We'll get them next time"
"I'll kill (so and so)"
"(So and So) didn't do anything, he sucks"
"I hit (Steelers player), and he'll never forget it"

But the Steelers keep on winning.

I seems every so often players from these lmediocre and downright bad bottomfeeders talk a load of shit on the Steelers in the media, about injuring their players or how much they hate them. Even when they're not even playing the Steelers, or after the game in general. Chris McCallister, Braylon Edwards, TJ Douche, Eight Five, Andre Davis, Devan Holly, Carson Palmer, Ray the Knife, Bart Scott, Chin Dukwe, Terrell Suggs...The list goes on.

I know they're rivals, but geez.

MACH1
10-23-2008, 01:52 AM
It’s a neverending cycle with the Steelers and their opponents. They come out, rough somebody up, the opponent’s teammates vow to get revenge. Next game comes along.. The Steelers come out, rough somebody up, the opponent’s teammates vow to get revenge.

RoethlisBURGHer
11-01-2008, 08:15 PM
We're in their heads so bad that they are thinking about us when preparing to play a team other than us. They are making comments to the media about the Steelers weeks before playing us.

I love it, we have a psycological edge over the other three teams in our division.

I guess that happens when those three teams are consistantly looking up at us in the standings.

stillers4me
11-01-2008, 08:49 PM
I live in Cinci, and trust me, they are obsessed with the Steelers.

My hubby wore his Ben jersey to work yesterday and someone said, "how can you live with yourself?"

He said, "What's it like being 0-8?" :chuckle:

Dodt
11-02-2008, 12:40 AM
anybody rember if the oilers pull this kind of stuff back when they were in the central.

Stlrs4Life
11-02-2008, 09:48 PM
You bet they did.

SteelersMongol
11-03-2008, 10:06 AM

My hubby wore his Ben jersey to work yesterday and someone said, "how can you live with yourself?"

HA HA HA. Nice pull. Your husband is the man. :thumbsup:

memphissteelergirl
11-05-2008, 01:53 PM
We're in their heads
I guess that happens when those three teams are consistantly looking up at us in the standings.

:applaudit::thumbsup:

lilyoder6
11-05-2008, 05:09 PM
those teasm are just in the denial stage... they can't seem to let it go that they suck and we are better..... maybe when they can honestly accept that fact, then maybe, maybe they can move on to become a better team..

Preacher
11-08-2008, 02:11 AM
those teasm are just in the denial stage... they can't seem to let it go that they suck and we are better..... maybe when they can honestly accept that fact, then maybe, maybe they can move on to become a better team..

I will agree with that concerning the Ohio teams.

But the Ratbirds split the season with us pretty much every year, regardless of who is the better team.

GutterflowerSteel
11-08-2008, 05:59 AM

heh

I keep telling disgruntled fans of other teams:

http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/5083/cookiesrk0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

After the MNF game last week, I put on my Steelers victory gear and went to work and faced down all of the unhappy Redskins fans in my office :tt02: They could only admit that the Steelers handed them their a$$es IN THEIR HOUSE - as they watched helplessly. Plus I think a lot of them were a bit shellshocked at how our D just came in there and handled them. I said, "Hey, we spotted you 3 points!" :wink02:

In fact, a couple of my closest friends are Redskins fans and they talked trash to me all week long and even trash texted me at the start of the game. I don't talk smack about others' teams - because it makes YOUR team lose...

After we stomped 'em, I took this picture during the 4th quarter and texted it back to them with this message:
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/9826/img7574ov7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Rule #1 - Don't EVER trash the Burgh, biotches - HA!! Here's a pic of your loser fans scurrying away like rats leaving a sinking ship - how you like me now?! HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

I got no reply :chuckle:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-08-2008, 06:18 AM
After we stomped 'em, I took this picture during the 4th quarter and texted it back to them with this message:

Rule #1 - Don't EVER trash the Burgh, biotches - HA!! Here's a pic of your loser fans scurrying away like rats leaving a sinking ship - how you like me now?! HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

:rofl::rofl:....You have a very vindictive side.

GutterflowerSteel
11-08-2008, 06:22 AM
:rofl::rofl:....You have a very vindictive side.

Only when someone talks smack about our Steelers! EFF 'em :laughing:

steel striker
11-08-2008, 06:52 AM
At my local bowling center I bowl at on Monday night I had on my Rothlisberger jersery on and, the skins fans where talking some trash too me after the on side kick they thought the game was over. I laughed and, It is early people plus your team has not faced a defense like ours. Then once we got control of the game all the skin fans put their head down and, I just smiled. Then i said how do you like us now? lol