PDA

View Full Version : Another last ditch Obama scandal!

Leftoverhard
10-23-2008, 06:45 PM
From www.ohduhnews.com October 23 2008:

It was just released that Barack Hussein Obama was born without a mother. That's right, his mother was completely made up by his communist Kenyan daddy so that no one would suspect in the future that Obama was indeed a cyborg/human hybrid from the planet Xenorf. It turns out the Communist, Morman, Muslim inhabitants of the far away planet have big plans for Earth and have been secretly prepping the Presidential candidate for his role in world domination for his entire life. Oh, and when he was in 2nd grade he called a kid in his class "poopypants." Whether the kid in question committed the act or not still isn't clear.

Here's the link www.ohduhnews.com/omg.php?itsalmostover=9

revefsreleets
10-23-2008, 08:25 PM
If Tom Cruise would back this whole thing, it would/could gain some traction...but, as it stands, you'll probably be hearing from the Scientology lawyers because your "Xenorf" is awful close to their "Xenu".

Better lawyer up, dude!

Polamalu Princess
10-23-2008, 08:35 PM
Beam me up Scotty!!!!!:toofunny:

Leftoverhard
10-23-2008, 10:05 PM
If Tom Cruise would back this whole thing, it would/could gain some traction...but, as it stands, you'll probably be hearing from the Scientology lawyers because your "Xenorf" is awful close to their "Xenu".

Better lawyer up, dude!

But.............it's real......I said...........it's............... . . . . real. Oops, I forgot about Cruise.

steelwall
10-24-2008, 12:13 AM
Born without a mother....hmmm...interesting. From another planet!!!!!!!!!!!! Gives credence to my inelibible for president thread...lol

Vis
10-24-2008, 10:06 AM
Obama does lead in internal polls of extraterrestrials by 12 points.