PDA

View Full Version : Plaxico Hospitalized

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
10-23-2008, 07:59 PM
Just watching Savran's show which broadcasts at 6:30 EST has anyone heard this?

"We found out today that Plex was in the hospital he has a neck problem, he did not practice today apparently there is nothing broken but the neck is very sore and he remains questionable for Sunday's game." --stan savran

Steelman16
10-23-2008, 08:01 PM
Just watching Savran's show which broadcasts at 6:30 EST has anyone heard this?

"We found out today that Plex was in the hospital he has a neck problem, he did not practice today apparently there is nothing broken but the neck is very sore and he remains questionable for Sunday's game."

I heard he had a sore neck, but I didn't know he was hospitalized.

I kind of want him to play against us, but if he's out, that's just one less thing we have to worry about.

Galax Steeler
10-24-2008, 05:00 AM
I haven't heard any thing about him being hospitalized the only thing I heard was he was questionable.

TailgateMel
10-24-2008, 09:26 AM
I had heard that also on sirius.

stlrtruck
10-24-2008, 10:17 AM
Sounds like Plex is looking for a reason not to come to Pittsburgh!!!!

Don't worry Plex, Hines plays offense and from what I hear Anthony Smith will only play if there's injury to one of our own in that position. So the only thing you have to worry about is us - THE FANS!!!!

steelreserve
10-24-2008, 01:45 PM
Sounds like EVERYBODY is trying to find a way to avoid playing on Sunday. At this rate one of us is going to have to sign He Hate Me to fill in.

NJarhead
10-24-2008, 01:47 PM
Sounds like EVERYBODY is trying to find a way to avoid playing on Sunday. At this rate one of us is going to have to sign He Hate Me to fill in.

I was thinking kind of the same thing, "Can we just move the game up to tonight so we don't have to worry about anymore arrests, injuries or hospitalizations?"

stlrtruck
10-24-2008, 02:33 PM
I was thinking kind of the same thing, "Can we just move the game up to tonight so we don't have to worry about anymore arrests, injuries or hospitalizations?"

Great then we have the entire weekend for post game celebrations or drunk sorrows. I'd rather they wait til Sunday - at least tomorrow night they'll be safely in their hotel rooms.

OneForTheToe
10-24-2008, 02:56 PM
I hope it is nothing serious. It seems strange he would be in the hospital. I know a sore neck is a symptom of meningitis. Even if he is a "tool," I don't wish that on anyone.

Dino 6 Rings
10-24-2008, 04:45 PM
Giants offense does better without him in the line up so, I'd rather if he played.

RoethlisBURGHer
10-24-2008, 05:24 PM
His neck is finally having trouble supporting that huge ass he has on top of it.

Steelman16
10-24-2008, 05:48 PM
His neck is finally having trouble supporting that huge ass he has on top of it.

:toofunny:

No kidding...

:coffee:

NJarhead
10-25-2008, 11:47 AM

:rofl:

'DING, DING, DING." We have a winner!

SteelCityMan786
10-25-2008, 02:14 PM
Sounds like Plex is looking for a reason not to come to Pittsburgh!!!!

Don't worry Plex, Hines plays offense and from what I hear Anthony Smith will only play if there's injury to one of our own in that position. So the only thing you have to worry about is us - THE FANS!!!!

Sure sounds like it. That's for sure.