PDA

View Full Version : And now we're done...

Steelman16
10-25-2008, 02:02 AM
...and so we're already being written off as done. :toofunny: Posted by a (well meaning, I'm sure) Yahoo poster. :chuckle:

Are the Steelers done?
they are nothing but a team of convicts. Will Tomlin be fired for not keeping the team together? I cant believe the Rooneys would want someone on their team like this, this just goes to show you what kind of an owner he is. Holmes is nothing but a drug addict and should be kicked out of the NFL.

Oh, the joys that such things bring to the face of the best franchise on earth. :coffee:

Fortunately one of the answerers pointed out that actually the Bungles are the team of convicts, with the Cowgirls and Ratbirds in close second. :wink02:

Borski
10-25-2008, 02:10 AM
LOL! link please?

MACH1
10-25-2008, 02:17 AM
Must be a do no wrong pats* fan.

TeeJay
10-25-2008, 02:23 AM
I think c**t springs to mind - (The best swear word in the English language, when used in a South East London accent.
Just like Samual L Jackson when he says Motherf**ker....it needs the accent).

Galax Steeler
10-25-2008, 04:28 AM
...and so we're already being written off as done. :toofunny: Posted by a (well meaning, I'm sure) Yahoo poster. :chuckle:

Oh, the joys that such things bring to the face of the best franchise on earth. :coffee:

Fortunately one of the answerers pointed out that actually the Bungles are the team of convicts, with the Cowgirls and Ratbirds in close second. :wink02:

That is funny let them think what they want to.:toofunny:

stillers4me
10-25-2008, 07:05 AM
Who cares?

Much ado about nothing. Tomlin acted swiftly to bench Santonio and make the statement and get the point across to him. There is a price to pay in Pittsburgh for this kind of behaviour. If he was in Cinci or Dallas, he would be on the field untl the commish acted. Huge difference.. He benched him and said that we have a game to prepare for right now and I'll deal with him on Monday. Movin' on.

Santonio either gets it or he won't. I hope he gets it......he has it made in Pittsburgh and he'll either realize that or he will find himself in Cincinnati or Dallas. I'd hate to lose his talent. He and Ben have worked hard together and have a great connection. Santonio will either get himself together for the team's sake or he will continue to be selfish and od his own thing. I have no doubt that Mike Tomlin and Dan Rooney will make that abundantly clear to him. Stay or go.....it's really his decision.

HometownGal
10-25-2008, 08:40 AM
Are the Steelers done?
they are nothing but a team of convicts. Will Tomlin be fired for not keeping the team together? I cant believe the Rooneys would want someone on their team like this, this just goes to show you what kind of an owner he is. Holmes is nothing but a drug addict and should be kicked out of the NFL.

This HAS to be coming from either a Bungles or Cheats* fan. :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Yup - Dan Rooney is a piss poor owner and Tomlin should be given a ticket on the first bus out of town because they can't control what their players do round the clock. :jerkit: Putz.

Holmes a "drug addict"? :rofl::laughing: He got caught with weed, not crack for God's sake. Yes - it was stupid and irresponsible on Santo's part, but this is his first "drug related" offense and I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt here that he learned a very valuable lesson and will stay clean for the remainder of the season.