PDA

View Full Version : A true Steelers fan at Wembley!

IamTheSteelGod
10-25-2008, 06:12 AM
Hi all, just like to inform you that iam going to watch my first ever live American Football game in Wembly! Can't wait, :chuckle: the only problem is iam going to miss the Burgh vs Giants. Booooooo oh well, I will just tape it and all we be good as long as I don't find out the score. Don't worry though I won't be siding with no Saints or Chargers! I will be representing the Black and gold in all its honor, e.g. Bobble hat, foam finger, terrible towel, and Harrison jersey! :tt02: so if anyone watches the game look out for me! lol with all my gear on hopefully I wont be a needle in a hey stack.

BritishSteel
10-25-2008, 06:48 PM
Hi all, just like to inform you that iam going to watch my first ever live American Football game in Wembly! Can't wait, :chuckle: the only problem is iam going to miss the Burgh vs Giants. Booooooo oh well, I will just tape it and all we be good as long as I don't find out the score. Don't worry though I won't be siding with no Saints or Chargers! I will be representing the Black and gold in all its honor, e.g. Bobble hat, foam finger, terrible towel, and Harrison jersey! :tt02: so if anyone watches the game look out for me! lol with all my gear on hopefully I wont be a needle in a hey stack.

I hope you have a good time and that it's a bit more of a spectacle than the god-awful Dolphins - Giants game last year! I'll be saving my Wembley trip for when City get to the cup final!

Tagg67
11-07-2008, 08:13 AM
I have only been able to make a Steelers Away game in the past year and it was in Jacksonville. I had a great time, but I am sure a home game would be unforgettable. What did you think about the game you saw in London?