PDA

View Full Version : Breeders Cup: Bob McNair says "D'Oh"

missedgehead
10-25-2008, 10:43 PM
Today was the 25th edition of the Breeder's Cup. I am a huge horse racing fan. Probably my favorite sport of all sports. Anyway, today, during the broadcast from this year's host track, Santa Anita, they announced that Houston Texans Owner, Bob McNair wanted to spend more time with his Texans (not working out too well at the moment) so he sold all his horses, etc. (He owned a few good ones.) Anyway, two horses he USED to own WON two of the Breeders Cup races today (starting last year, the Breeder's Cup World Champions is being run over two days.).

Midshipman won the Breeders Cup Juvenile and a horse named, RAVEN'S PASS won the Breeder's Cup Classic, upsetting the huge favorite, Curlin who was attempting to win the Classic a second time in a row, and is also the leading money winner with 10 million dollars in total earnings and is the defending Horse of the Year. I wish I would have been at the track. I would've put money on Raven's Pass just for the hell of it being that the Ravens are in our division. LOL The horse paid 29 bucks to win too!! Bob McNair must be kicking himself. His Texans are losing and two of his horses he SOLD are WINNING. :rofl: