JShockey
10-26-2008, 06:35 PM
Tough win by the Giants.

Good luck the rest of the way..:drink:

Steelman16
10-26-2008, 06:36 PM
Tough win by the Giants.

Good luck to you too. Y'all played a good game.

RunWillieRun
10-26-2008, 06:36 PM
Tough win by the Giants.

Thanks...hope the G-men fall flat on their face at some point this season.

Borski
10-26-2008, 06:37 PM
Tough win by the Giants.

Good game, it was a classic. Unfortunately you guys came out on top.

The Duke
10-26-2008, 06:41 PM
F Off. Enjoy the fluke win.

real classy :mad:

good game JShockey :drink:

BritishSteel
Tough win by the Giants.

See you again in February.

Hines0wnz
Tough win by the Giants.

It was everything I expected short of the injured long snapper. A close good game and not pretty. Hopefully the Steelers take care of the rest of the NFC East for ya so a rematch can be done and won by the good guys. :wink02:

warddj86
10-26-2008, 06:42 PM
See you again in February.

I sure hope so

Steel_Bus_24
10-26-2008, 06:42 PM
What a weird and crappy way to go down....hopefully we get another crack at em when we are a bit more healthy

Steelman16
10-26-2008, 06:43 PM
Wah. You got lucky against the Ravens. Big Ben sucks.

And look who comes outta the woodwork. :coffee:

tony hipchest
good hard fought game game JShockey. welcome to our board and bringing a certain level of class in spite of a steelers loss.

heres to a rematch :cheers:

The Duke

and now the trolls appear. great :thumbsup:

:coffee:

Crushzilla
10-26-2008, 06:44 PM

Oh man... you've been waiting for this haha.

Bye week blues?

Run along, little one. Your team will be sitting at home in January.

Crushzilla
10-26-2008, 06:45 PM
Wait... are the Ravens even on a bye?

Unlike their fans.. I don't really give a shit what they do from week to week.

Crushzilla
10-26-2008, 06:46 PM
Tough win by the Giants.

You've been a good sport all week.

Congrats. That was an excellent game.

Change that name, though! :hatsoff:

X-Terminator
10-26-2008, 06:46 PM

Mods, me thinks it's time to take out the trash.

BritishSteel
10-26-2008, 06:48 PM

Whoa! Ravens fans can read and write. I guess I owe my buddy 10 bucks!

Hines0wnz
10-26-2008, 06:49 PM

Drinking the kool-aid after beating the powerhouse Raiders today eh? :blah:

Pittsburghfan
10-26-2008, 06:51 PM

Way to show your class and sportsmanship.

Good game today, Good luck to you and your team Shockey.

RoethlisBURGHer
10-26-2008, 06:51 PM
What a game man, what a game.

Two of the best defenses in the game matched up.

Hope to see you guys in the Super Bowl.

MACH1
10-26-2008, 06:53 PM
So if you aren't a fanboy you get thrown off. That Giant fan was being kind after a big win and some of you say"F Off. Enjoy the fluke win". What is that all about. Show a little class instead of getting your panties in a bunch.

Try practicing what your preaching. :sign02::sign05:

JShockey
You've been a good sport all week.

Congrats. That was an excellent game.

Change that name, though! :hatsoff:

Thanks...

Great game to watch, but not the result you wanted... No shame in that loss.

Maybe we'll chat again around playoff time...

Good luck,

ricksteelers55
Well,the way i see it is when you lose 21-14 and you throw 4 INT + 1 SAFETY with all the injuries that we've had in this game....It can only get better so I'm excited to see this offense starting to play football

anyway gg to the G-Men and gl for the rest of the season they will need it

JShockey
What a game man, what a game.

Two of the best defenses in the game matched up.

Hope to see you guys in the Super Bowl.

Same goes here...

Good luck.:tt03:

MACH1
10-26-2008, 06:54 PM
Good game. Maybe next time we'll be all healthy for it.

steveironcity
10-26-2008, 06:55 PM
Tough win by the Giants.

Congrats to you and your fellow fans. Maybe we will meet again this season....

JShockey
10-26-2008, 06:55 PM
good hard fought game game JShockey. welcome to our board and bringing a certain level of class in spite of a steelers loss.

heres to a rematch :cheers:

How about the Superbowl?:applaudit:

X-Terminator
10-26-2008, 06:56 PM
Thanks...

Great game to watch, but not the result you wanted... No shame in that loss.

Maybe we'll chat again around playoff time...

Good luck,

I felt it was a game the Steelers could have and should have won, but they just self-destructed. Bad penalties at critical times, two bad INTs by Ben, shoddy OL play, questionable play calling on the final drive, all of the injuries...just a tough game all around.

Good luck, and seriously...thank you for doing the world a favor and ending the Pats* undefeated run last season. :drink:

JShockey
10-26-2008, 06:57 PM
Congrats to you and your fellow fans. Maybe we will meet again this season....

Thanks bud... That's my kind of football.:banging:

JShockey
10-26-2008, 06:59 PM
I felt it was a game the Steelers could have and should have won, but they just self-destructed. Bad penalties at critical times, two bad INTs by Ben, shoddy OL play, questionable play calling on the final drive, all of the injuries...just a tough game all around.

Good luck, and seriously...thank you for doing the world a favor and ending the Pats* undefeated run last season. :drink:

I was chasing my 2 year old around, so I missed a few plays, but...

Exactly what I expected. Hard hitting and decided by a few big plays,:popcorn:

SanAntonio'sHomes
10-26-2008, 07:04 PM
I wish we could ban all of these damn ravens fans that only come around when the steelers lose. They should only worry about their own team who can barely beat the f-ing raiders. As a person who has attended a few ravens games (not only against the steelers)..... they are the worst fans in the whole NFL....... a bunch of yuppies that dont know anything about true football. Can you come up with a more worthless chant than "move the chains".

ShutDown24
10-26-2008, 07:11 PM
Tough win by the Giants.

Good game, your offense was just able to produce more than ours which got you the win. Fun one to watch - good luck the rest of the season :drink:

steelpride12
10-26-2008, 07:12 PM
Hey great game, defensive struggles all the way, and maybe in February we will meet again.
Good luck, thanks for the fun.

silver & black
10-26-2008, 07:15 PM
So if you aren't a fanboy you get thrown off. That Giant fan was being kind after a big win and some of you say"F Off. Enjoy the fluke win". What is that all about. Show a little class instead of getting your panties in a bunch.

You mean like you did with your first reply in this thread?

stillers4me
10-26-2008, 07:26 PM
Good game.....you guys hung in there and we didn't.

Have your people call our people and we'll do it again in February. Only next time we'll have a backup longsnapper.

fansince'76
10-26-2008, 08:10 PM

Where'd you disappear to after we beat you? Eh, chickenshit? Grow up, assclown.

fansince'76
10-26-2008, 08:13 PM
Tough win by the Giants.

Yep, tough loss for us, but a big one for you guys. Good luck on the rest of your season. :drink:

SteelCityMan786
10-26-2008, 09:37 PM
Tough win by the Giants.

Thanks man, same to you.

Dude, Layoff. He was congratulating the Steelers on playing a good game.

What the heck? You're just upset that the Steelers took everything that was thrown at them and made it work to their advantage.

Mods, me thinks it's time to take out the trash.

Amen Brother. :drink:

That's because if you're here to cause nothing but trouble, the mods will get rid of you. Just a heads up.

Is your momma named the same as me?:rofl:

That joke was so funny I forgot to laugh.

VegasStlrFan
10-26-2008, 10:55 PM
JShockey - congrats - stellar D play today by the G men

MarkH - I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire!

XxKnightxX
10-26-2008, 11:01 PM
good game, bitter loss, and I dont like to predict but maybe just from my anger i kept saying in my head, we will see them again, and i hope thats what really happens. sometime this year lol

steelwall
10-26-2008, 11:26 PM
Thanks JShocky for not trolling. It was a hard fought game. The Giants came out on top. My opinion is that unless we get our play calling and o-line under control, we will allways have problems with tough teams.

steelwall
10-26-2008, 11:26 PM
Fluke win? F you. My Giants beat your Steelers in every aspect of the game. The front four of the GMEN blew the doors off your 'Steel City Heros' and Justin Tuck made Roethslithberger his bitch. Giants are number 1. See you in Tampa bitch.

Ok troll, no class. Mods please ban this prick.

Shoes
10-26-2008, 11:27 PM

Hey markh..why don't you ask rayray if you can borrow his knife so you can scrape the bird shit from your brow!

Congrats Shockey....good game!

XxKnightxX
10-26-2008, 11:28 PM
Fluke win? F you. My Giants beat your Steelers in every aspect of the game. The front four of the GMEN blew the doors off your 'Steel City Heros' and Justin Tuck made Roethslithberger his bitch. Giants are number 1. See you in Tampa bitch.

No need for that my friend, what he posted was classless, but your response without reading the other posts is just ignorant of you. Not even us are happy of his post. Have some class. Good game though.

fansince'76
10-26-2008, 11:31 PM
Ok troll, no class. Mods please ban this prick.

The prick is good as gone.

SteelersMongol
10-26-2008, 11:32 PM
Tough win by the Giants.

Good game. C U in January. :drink:

Stupid Ravens fan is going under disguise. Go 2 hell!

Dodt
10-26-2008, 11:52 PM
welcome to the board jshockey. hopefully we get a rematch in February .
stay classy.

NyGiantz
10-27-2008, 01:45 AM
Great game to the "Steel Curtain." That defense is sick! And of course great game to the fans you guys rock I will see you around here because next week you are going to paste the Redskins on Monday night, you can book that!

Galax Steeler
10-27-2008, 03:41 AM
Congrtilations on your win it was one hell of a game they both played good ball.

JShockey
10-27-2008, 09:42 AM
Congrtilations on your win it was one hell of a game they both played good ball.

Thanks. You guys were banged up a bit, but still put up a hell of a fight... :tt03:

JShockey
10-27-2008, 09:43 AM
welcome to the board jshockey. hopefully we get a rematch in February .
stay classy.

Thanks... Someplace warm in Feb sounds pretty good to me. :chuckle:

JShockey
10-27-2008, 09:44 AM
:hatsoff:Thanks JShocky for not trolling. It was a hard fought game. The Giants came out on top. My opinion is that unless we get our play calling and o-line under control, we will allways have problems with tough teams.

Thanks. That one could have gone either way. :hatsoff:

Leftoverhard
10-27-2008, 09:56 AM
Tough win by the Giants.

As said before, good game, well played and for your part, very good posts. Your team played well, hope we can rematch soon.

DACEB
10-27-2008, 10:06 AM
Tough win by the Giants.

It was an exceptionally hard fought game, good luck to your guys the rest of the way.

I'm extremely proud of our team. This season hasn't been easy with the amount of injuries we've had. This is an extremely strong TEAM!!

Every game is a learning experience, and I believe this team is getting better every game win or lose.

JShockey
10-27-2008, 10:14 AM
It was an exceptionally hard fought game, good luck to your guys the rest of the way.

I'm extremely proud of our team. This season hasn't been easy with the amount of injuries we've had. This is an extremely strong TEAM!!

Every game is a learning experience, and I believe this team is getting better every game win or lose.

All true...

Do us a solid & take care of the Skins this week! :tt:

HometownGal
10-27-2008, 10:36 AM
The smelly rubbish formerly known as markh has been tossed in the cyber dumpster. :thumbsup:

FYI: I deleted some posts out of this thread that were totally classless. C'mon - as Steelers fans, we're better than that.

To JShockey, NYGiantz and all of the other classy Giants fans who have visited us in recent weeks . . .

Great comeback! :drink: The Giants showed yesterday why they are contenders and not one year wonders. We almost had ya, but Eli & Co. did what they needed to do to end up on top in that game.

It has been a pleasure having you on this board and hope you won't be strangers! :thumbsup:

See you in the Superbowl - I hope! :tt02:

JShockey
10-27-2008, 10:38 AM
The smelly rubbish formerly known as markh has been tossed in the cyber dumpster. :thumbsup:

FYI: I deleted some posts out of this thread that were totally classless. C'mon - as Steelers fans, we're better than that.

To JShockey, NYGiantz and all of the other classy Giants fans who have visited us in recent weeks . . .

Great comeback! :drink: The Giants showed yesterday why they are contenders and not one year wonders. We almost had ya, but Eli & Co. did what they needed to do to end up on top in that game.

It has been a pleasure having you on this board and hope you won't be strangers! :thumbsup:

See you in the Superbowl - I hope! :tt02:

Thanks... We'll talk again.

Take Care.

:wink02:

Big Blue1980
10-27-2008, 10:39 AM
Hey guys as mentioned before very hard fought game. I have always had great respect for the steelers organization and fans. Are there any classier owners in the NFL than the Rooney's and the Mara's? Anyway game could have went either way, in the end I think it was the preassure we were able to put on ben that made the difference. You guys do have one hell of a defense...I think you guys are the class of the AFC you just gotta get healthy. Now if we could just do something about the wretched team you share your state with down in the southeast.....haha. Best of luck hopefully our two teams will meet again :drink:

ps. don't pay any attention to the one giants fan who came in to talk trash...certainly not indicative of most of the fan base, unless we are playing the iggles or cowgirls :laughing:

fansince'76
10-27-2008, 10:48 AM
Hey guys as mentioned before very hard fought game. I have always had great respect for the steelers organization and fans. Are there any classier owners in the NFL than the Rooney's and the Mara's? Anyway game could have went either way, in the end I think it was the preassure we were able to put on ben that made the difference. You guys do have one hell of a defense...I think you guys are the class of the AFC you just gotta get healthy. Now if we could just do something about the wretched team you share your state with down in the southeast.....haha. Best of luck hopefully our two teams will meet again :drink:

ps. don't pay any attention to the one giants fan who came in to talk trash...certainly not indicative of most of the fan base, unless we are playing the iggles or cowgirls :laughing:

Good luck to you on the rest of your season, Big Blue1980! :drink:

No problem. Every fanbase has its share of clowns - yours seems to have fewer than most, though, from what I've seen. :drink:

stlrtruck
10-27-2008, 12:44 PM
good game. Hard nosed old school football

memphissteelergirl
10-27-2008, 02:43 PM
Tough win by the Giants.

Classy post...and the best of luck to your guys too...

See ya again next February :wink02::drink:

memphissteelergirl
10-27-2008, 02:45 PM

Another good post! Thanks Big Blue1980! :drink::thumbsup: