PDA

View Full Version : Peyton closing in on Bens record

tony hipchest
12-05-2005, 10:58 AM
of 13 straight wins in the same season by a single qb. looks like manning has his eyes set on all the great qb's records. :cool: 1st marino, and now ben. im sure he has his radar on farves consecutive start streak. i think bradshaws and montanas 4 sb wins record is safe though.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-05-2005, 05:55 PM
The only thing stopping the colts at this point, unless they have a total meltdown is if Peyton or James gets injured.

Short of that, if they win this week they have home field wrapped up..which puts dungy in the position of wondering whether or not to play the starters the last 3 games of the year... so they wont go undefeated I dont think even now..and if they do rest their starters, they could be rusty for playoff time and a good time could jump on top of them and who knows.

BLEED BLUE
12-05-2005, 05:56 PM
Well, he could leave one record alone could'nt he that is only nice. But I would'nt put that past him though. Kiss ben's record bye-bye. It was a fluke anyway.

clevestinks
12-05-2005, 05:57 PM
Manning is damn good but so annoying!

tony hipchest
12-05-2005, 06:06 PM
Well, he could leave one record alone could'nt he that is only nice. But I would'nt put that past him though. Kiss ben's record bye-bye. It was a fluke anyway.

whay was it a fluke? cause the holy peyton couldnt accomplish it. maybe if he didnt chuck up 27 int he wouldve hasd a chance to set the record ben eventually wouldve broke.

but i know enough about footbal to know peyton is todays elway or marino. and recognized that in his rookie season. take off the horse shoe shaped sunglasses and you might see things with a little more perspective

Stlrs4Life
12-05-2005, 07:54 PM

You're a fluke.