PDA

View Full Version : my player of the game.

Rhee Rhee
10-26-2008, 08:40 PM
Ryan clark.

as you could see once he got hurt the game sort of changed with tyrone carter back there. say what you will about him missing tackles on brandon jacobs... but you try taking someone down that's got 75+ pounds on you... he was the emotional leader and played an all round solid game... he basically played like troy today and was fearless... i hope he gets better and the news about a broken right forearm? not good... especially since tyrone is back there.

jjpro11
10-26-2008, 08:41 PM
now we have 2 defensive backs with broken arms? good god.. at least it isnt a leg injury that would effect his speed. once his arm is healed, he should be as good as new.

stillers4me
10-26-2008, 08:44 PM
Isn't a broken arm about 4 or 5 weeks?
And McFad will be back before Clark.

Didn't someone have a broken arm last year and came back to finish the season?

Steelman16
10-26-2008, 09:02 PM
Clark came to play, hands down. That sucks that he sustained an injury, but the man was all over the place.

SuzyPeppercorn
10-26-2008, 09:05 PM
i really loved the way he went after jacobs. as you said taking down someone 75 pounds more than you in the open field is not an easy job. hats off to him. i hope he recovers soon because he played one hell of a game.

steelpride12
10-26-2008, 09:56 PM
I truly hope he is not out for an extended amount of time.
This kid plays so hard every game and after lasts season ending injury he was heart broken to be out.

fansince'76
10-26-2008, 09:59 PM
Can't argue - if I was going to go with a player who I felt played better than anyone else on the team today my pick would probably be Clark too.