PDA

View Full Version : We are Ben's Biggest critics

Ricco Suavez
10-26-2008, 09:34 PM
I know Ben threw 4 int. today but lets get real 2 interceptions where on 4th downs where he tried to make something happen while facing severe pressure from the G-Mens defense, interceptions that did not hurt any worse than an incomplete pass would have. One interception was a ball knocked loose from Washington that was on the money. The 1st interception, I don't know, it was thrown to a vacant area. The first could have been a mis-read by Ben or the Receiver Ward??? He was not as sharp as We would like to see, but sometimes he had no time at all, and it seemed that when we had something going we shot ourselves in the foot with penalties. I make no excuses for Ben I have seen him throw some awful passes at the wrong time and the wrong player but the 4 int. today were not what best us. We are not strong in the trenches on the offensive side of the ball and we did not have effective wr play today. MY question is why did we abandon the run and throwing to Heath. Just my thoughts, I welcome comments

HereWeGoSteelers219
10-26-2008, 09:35 PM
Aside from the picks, Ben still didn't play well. held onto it too long and wasn't on the same page as his WR's.

X-Terminator
10-26-2008, 09:37 PM
Aside from the picks, Ben still didn't play well. held onto it too long and wasn't on the same page as his WR's.

OK dude, now you're just sounding like a broken record. Ben holds on to the ball too long. We got it the first 10,000 times you said it! :coffee:

HereWeGoSteelers219
10-26-2008, 09:45 PM
OK dude, now you're just sounding like a broken record. Ben holds on to the ball too long. We got it the first 10,000 times you said it! :coffee:

And we've gotten the first 10,000 times otehr people kill the O-Line.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-26-2008, 09:45 PM
Yea I agree that the one INT that bounced off Nate wasn't Ben's fault....But he wasn't his best today...My worry is that all the sacks and hits period are taking some kind of effect on Ben mentally.....QBs get shell shocked.....

Just goes to show that the Steelers still need to upgrade their OL.....They can't ignore this problem any longer.....If that means to trade up to try and land one of the top OTs in the draft then so be it.....The Franchise needs to be protected....

steelpride12
10-26-2008, 09:52 PM
Ben is our franchise QB and one of the best in the league, bit idc who you are your gonna have bad games no matter what.
He played poor tonight and you can't do anything about that.

indy steeler
10-26-2008, 09:59 PM
Let us not forget about how bad Arians SUCKS.
Our offense is ranked 25 in the NFL.
And how come he did not let Ben run the no huddle?
My only big problem with Ben today was the sack or two he took at one point in the third quarter (i think) that got us out of FG range.
He is a good QB but he needs to learn to throw the ball away and sometimes it looks like he is trying to win the whole game on one play.

iloveben7
10-26-2008, 11:45 PM
I miss the no-huddle. And i think all the hits to Ben are finally getting to him, unfortunately. I know some of you may not think that we have the best QB in the league, but you have to admit we have the toughest QB in the league.

steelerstrade
10-27-2008, 11:14 AM
criticize all u want or love him all u want...sure beats having a guy named Fitzpatrick at QB...sad, sad, sad things in Cincy.