PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed in this Steelers idea

the_king_from_leon
10-29-2008, 11:53 AM
http://forum.nfluk.com/showthread.php?t=33226

Talk about being a moron! :sign06:

Was gutted that a Steeler would even think something like that!

stlrtruck
10-29-2008, 12:49 PM
I can understand why he was pissed off, he does have a point but to say "Americans" shouldn't come over to watch the game is taking it a bit far.

RoethlisBURGHer
10-29-2008, 03:50 PM
The Americans that come over to watch the game are putting more money into his country's economy.

Taking these games from us is taking money out of the United States economy, and taking a home game away from the true diehard fans of that team.

I personally don't like playing a game overseas when it takes a home game from the fans here. If they want to do it with a preseason game, fine.

This will just lead to playoff games played overseas and eventually the Super Bowl.

MasterOfPuppets
10-29-2008, 08:06 PM
You're a WUM.

:huh:

TailgateMel
10-29-2008, 08:34 PM
:huh:

I was wondering the same thing... WUM... hmmmm could be catchy!

Mel

MasterOfPuppets
10-29-2008, 09:22 PM
I was wondering the same thing... WUM... hmmmm could be catchy!

MelURBAN DICTIONARY DEFINITIONS
1. wum

Deragatory name for a woman.
Wum, make me a sandwich!
bitch profanityfilterprofanityfilterprofanityfilterprofa nityfilterprofanityfilter woman courtney servant

2. wum

It is an acronym meaning Wind-Up Merchant.

It refers to someone who posts on message boards and newsgroups with the intention to cause as much disruption as possible by goading others.
He's a WUM, just ignore his posts.
troll flamer wind-up merchant flame bait beerweed

3. Wum 3

"Wum" is the female discharge or female Cum. Womanly cum thus the everyday word WUM.
"Holy crap Bertha, you got wum all over me!"
female-cum ejaculate-of-the-females natural-lubricant female-disharge juice

4. wum

not understanding something.. (what you mean?)
dude1: bush is a bloody errorist..
dude2: wum?
dude1: an idiot.. he keeps makin mistakes
wat wum confused you meaN

5. Wum

Exclamation expressing any emotion.
"You suck!"

"Wum."

TailgateMel
10-29-2008, 09:40 PM
I'm guessing the poster meant #2 in your list of meanings.

MasterOfPuppets
10-29-2008, 10:32 PM
I'm guessing the poster meant #2 in your list of meanings.
I'm not so sure....after all...thier europeans.......i'm guessin 3....:noidea:

MasterOfPuppets
10-30-2008, 12:00 AM
Pile of piss. I dont think Americans should be blocked from coming to 'their' game because you are on a huff and have spat your dummy out because you couldnt get a ticket. WTF ???:uhh: .... can anyone here translate English ??? :laughing:

hey Felix ..... invite some of your fellow board members over here....we'll teach em the proper way to flame a douchebag !!!:chuckle:.....:thumbsup:

Dino 6 Rings
10-30-2008, 05:38 PM
Woah...why does this even matter, are the Steelers playing in England next year?

They better not fcking be.

MasterOfPuppets
10-30-2008, 07:32 PM
Woah...why does this even matter, are the Steelers playing in England next year?

They better not fcking be.from what i gather.....the guy is bitching because he can't order tickets for the next steeler / brown game, because they won't ship across the pond.

Kittyfish
11-01-2008, 09:22 AM
Pile of piss. I dont think Americans should be blocked from coming to 'their' game because you are on a huff and have spat your dummy out because you couldnt get a ticket.
WTF ???:uhh: .... can anyone here translate English ??? :laughing:

hey Felix ..... invite some of your fellow board members over here....we'll teach em the proper way to flame a douchebag !!!:chuckle:.....:thumbsup:

Dummy = a baby's pacifier.

Not sure about pile of piss, but I imagine it means something along the lines of "Bullsh*t".

Do I get half a cookie?