PDA

View Full Version : It's Snowing In Da Burgh!

HometownGal
10-29-2008, 02:53 PM
WOO HOO!!!! :applaudit::danceshout:

Today is our first sign of snow and as I am a fall/winter kind of gal, I'm lovin' it! We don't have snow too often before Halloween but I ain't complaining!

Have any of you experienced snow as of yet? Looks like we're only going to get a dusting, but it's nice to see the white stuff coming down!

NJarhead
10-29-2008, 02:55 PM

Today is our first sign of snow and as I am a fall/winter kind of gal, I'm lovin' it! We don't have snow too often before Halloween but I ain't complaining!

Have any of you experienced snow as of yet? Looks like we're only going to get a dusting, but it's nice to see the white stuff coming down!

It snowed here yesterday. I couldn't believe it.
I can handle a rough winter if that's what we're in store for, all I ask is for a white Christmas.

fansince'76
10-29-2008, 02:59 PM
Nope, 69 and sunny here in Denver. I lived in Alaska for 20 years - got my fill of snow then.

SCSTILLER
10-29-2008, 03:01 PM
Ahhhh, snow! It is 55 down here in Charleston, and not a cloud in site.

Kinda of miss winters sometimes, then I go home in the winter for a week. That usually ends it pretty quick!

MACH1
10-29-2008, 03:11 PM
It snowed here, 6" couple weeks ago. Now its up in the 70's this week.
Which is fine with me.

stlrtruck
10-29-2008, 03:26 PM
It's in the high 70's and 80's here.

But I'd rather see the snow for at least a few days.

Take pictures

Preacher
10-29-2008, 04:02 PM
It hit 80 something yesterday afternoon here!

Snow! Hmmm.... It'll be interesting, we are flying in next thursday!

Edman
10-29-2008, 04:19 PM
Just got sleet/freezing rain this morning, did see a little snow, but then again, I woke up at six this morning and it was dark.

It's good old Pittsburgh weather, and it's awesome. I love snow, and I love the cold. Cranking up the heat and getting comfy in your home after a long day is great. I also seem to sleep better during the winter too.

Preacher
10-29-2008, 04:21 PM
Just got sleet/freezing rain this morning, did see a little snow, but then again, I woke up at six this morning and it was dark.

It's good old Pittsburgh weather, and it's awesome. I love snow, and I love the cold. Cranking up the heat and getting comfy in your home after a long day is great. I also seem to sleep better during the winter too.

There's nothing like having a good fire in the fire-place... then going up to your bedroom and climbing under the sheets, with the window cracked up and it being 50 degrees in the bedroom!!

Polamalu Princess
10-29-2008, 04:43 PM
LOVE IT!!!!!!!

stillers4me
10-29-2008, 04:56 PM
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SteelCityMan786
10-29-2008, 05:10 PM

I just got back from football and it was snowing like crazy.

GutterflowerSteel
10-29-2008, 06:19 PM
Just cold, gray and windy here *brrrr*

Hines0wnz
11-04-2008, 01:50 PM
I'm jealous!

I cant wait to snowboard again. :flap:

St33lersguy
11-04-2008, 03:38 PM
I live out in Eastern PA and in that location there was some snow LAST WEEK when it was still OCTOBER!!