PDA

View Full Version : Im trying to make it to a Steelers Game this Year

XxKnightxX
10-29-2008, 08:30 PM
Well guys, I have been watching games non stop as a Steeler fan and I enjoy watching them, but finally I have the utmost urge to go to a real game this year. Now the Steelers are playing the skins this Monday night and I was thinking of buying tickets for it but I dont have anyone to come with me. So my question is are any Steelers fans got tickets for Fedex Field so I wont be in a hostile environment with Skins Fans or should i try to make the trip to Heinz Field instead for a Future Game?. Do bear in mind that I live in Jersey. Please guys help and tips would be appreciated. I also had in mind of going to the Pats game too but I just dont know.

XxKnightxX
10-29-2008, 08:35 PM
damn always getting moved, hopefully i can get an answer anyone?

Carolina Steelers
10-30-2008, 02:14 PM
I say if you never been to a Steelers game you must go a home game not an away game if its your first and since Jersey is closer to Pittsburgh anyway? Nothing beats the atmosphere I went to my 1st game this year the home opener it was simply amazing when the Steelers took the field running out of the tunnel.

XxKnightxX
10-30-2008, 02:46 PM
Youre right, but I guess thats a distance to drive, What do you guys reccomend. That I take a charter bus, or an airplan there and then a cab to heinz?

the_king_from_leon
10-31-2008, 05:49 AM
Dude Im coming over from the UK going to Steeler nation, just catch a jetblue from JFK for the game and a coach back!

XxKnightxX
10-31-2008, 11:13 AM
wow UK, thats a hell of a trip lol yeah man definitely the more i look into it, the more the likely i will make it to a game, its kinda ridiculous how i worked security at giants stadium for a while but never got to experience the football games. I have nver been in one football game of the NFL.