PDA

View Full Version : Hoosyourmama guarantees Cincy will not go winless

Steelman16
10-30-2008, 04:51 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Houshmandzadeh-guarantees-Cincy-will-not-go-winl;_ylt=AgK2s2FqIbgvI_oBtXfuHHJDubYF?urn=nfl,118 305

T.J. Houshmandzadeh has guaranteed victory, well, sort of anyway. What the wide receiver of the Cincinnati Bengals guaranteed was his team wouldn't lose all 16 games. So Houshmandzadeh predicts victory ... at some point.

"If the season ends and we don't win a game," Houshmandzadeh said, per Adam Schefter of NFL Network. "I will walk from my house to the NFL Network studios."

According to Schefter, Houshmandzadeh was referring to his house in Cerritos, California, 27 miles from the NFL Network studios in Culver City, and not his in-season home in Cincinnati. So that walk is doable, although he would have to do most of it along the 405 Freeway. (Of course, given the traffic on the 405, Houshmandzadeh could probably walk that trip faster than he could drive it.)

Houshmandzadeh also said that 0-16 hadn't occurred to him.
"I never thought about if we will go 0-16," he said. "It never crossed my mind until you said it and asked me the question."

The Bengals are eight-point underdogs Sunday against the Jaguars and will likely be underdogs in each game until the season finale, at home against the Chiefs.

Umm, T.J.? Will you be making that walk in sneakers or cleats?

It's a guarantee!

:toofunny:

RoethlisBURGHer
10-30-2008, 04:54 PM
I hope the Cheifs have Larry Johnson back so he can run all over that putrid defense the Bengals have.

GBMelBlount
10-30-2008, 06:46 PM
Now I'm waiting for ocho cinco to start bragging that they have the best 0-8 team in the history of the NFL. :chuckle:

TheWarDen86
10-30-2008, 06:58 PM
Cool. Maybe I'll ask him to pick my next lottery numbers. I think I really want to win it this time. :coffee:

SteelersMongol
10-30-2008, 08:31 PM
Cool. Maybe I'll ask him to pick my next lottery numbers. I think I really want to win it this time. :coffee:

:toofunny:

tony hipchest
10-30-2008, 11:04 PM
Cool. Maybe I'll ask him to pick my next lottery numbers. I think I really want to win it this time. :coffee::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

i hope tj has to make that walk. he will get hit in the back of the head with a full can of beer no more than half way through...

looking like a bungle/ (i.e. criminal on furlough picking up highway litter)/the shoebomber,/ hitch hiker, alongside that highway = "*whap* upside da head"

Galax Steeler
10-31-2008, 03:42 AM
:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

i hope tj has to make that walk. he will get hit in the back of the head with a full can of beer no more than half way through...

looking like a bungle/ (i.e. criminal on furlough picking up highway litter)/the shoebomber,/ hitch hiker, alongside that highway = "*whap* upside da head"

That would be funny a truck load of steeler fans with there jerseys on drive by when he is making the walk and don't forget the terrible towels.

steelpride12
11-01-2008, 02:09 PM
Your not gonna win Nov. 20th Thursday night football against those Steelers!

steelerstrade
11-01-2008, 02:22 PM
they will win a game, they have enough talent at the WR position that even the worst starter in the NFL (Fitzpatrick) could get 250 yards...
Still doesnt pick up a lackluster D though...

But I see one maybe two W's possible.

revefsreleets
11-01-2008, 04:50 PM
How low the once (at least in their own minds) mighty have fallen. Predicting Super Bowl wins and Hall of Fame inductions last year, reduced to staving off talk of not winning a single game this year. Nice.

I need to dig up my old posts where, as their already shitty organization fell apart, I downgraded them from a possible 8 wins to 5 to 3 at best.

Buck the Fengals!

MasterOfPuppets
11-01-2008, 05:55 PM
How low the once (at least in their own minds) mighty have fallen. Predicting Super Bowl wins and Hall of Fame inductions last year, reduced to staving off talk of not winning a single game this year. Nice.

I need to dig up my old posts where, as their already shitty organization fell apart, I downgraded them from a possible 8 wins to 5 to 3 at best.

Buck the Fengals!kinda makes ya giggle with glee don't it....:laughing:

X-Terminator
11-01-2008, 06:00 PM
When Rosie gets back from the boo-boo on her elbow, they will have a chance to win maybe one game, but I still think they'll go winless.

revefsreleets
11-01-2008, 06:18 PM
kinda makes ya giggle with glee don't it....:laughing:

Schadenfreude is a word only the Germans could come up with. But they got that one right for sure!

Pittsburghfan
11-01-2008, 08:02 PM
When Rosie gets back from the boo-boo on her elbow, they will have a chance to win maybe one game, but I still think they'll go winless.

Rosie is done for the season. I heard on a Pittsburgh sports talk show like on FSN pittsburgh.

SteelCityMan786
11-01-2008, 11:46 PM
Now I'm waiting for ocho cinco to start bragging that they have the best 0-8 team in the history of the NFL. :chuckle:

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

sixstringlass
11-02-2008, 03:57 AM
Are they playing the Lions this season?

revefsreleets
11-03-2008, 10:15 AM
Well, the blind squirrel found it's nut.

Actually kind of a blessing in disguise: They were going to win a game or two, and if they'd have beaten us, there would be literally no way to even LOOK at the Steelers Football forum with all the suicidal naysayers running the insane asylum...

xfl2001fan
11-03-2008, 11:45 AM
Well, the blind squirrel found it's nut.

Actually kind of a blessing in disguise: They were going to win a game or two, and if they'd have beaten us, there would be literally no way to even LOOK at the Steelers Football forum with all the suicidal naysayers running the insane asylum...

Don't forget us Browns Trolls!:flap:

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-03-2008, 11:48 AM
How bad do you suck...when you have to ask the fans to hang their hopes on "A" win.

revefsreleets
11-03-2008, 11:48 AM
Don't forget us Browns Trolls!:flap:

Our complete and utter ownership of your franchise negates any taunting you might attempt to toss out there.