PDA

View Full Version : "I won't have to worry...."

PisnNapalm
10-31-2008, 07:34 PM
God help us....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=381gFG4Crr8

"I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car. I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage. If I help him then he will help me."

Ladies and gentlemen.... Be prepared to get shafted like we've never been before. :doh:

silver & black
10-31-2008, 07:38 PM
God help us....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=381gFG4Crr8

"I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car. I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage. If I help him then he will help me."

Ladies and gentlemen.... Be prepared to get shafted like we've never been before. :doh:

I hear you. If this guy gets elected....................... we are truly screwed.

cubanstogie
10-31-2008, 07:39 PM
can you say brainwashed. Pretty scary stuff.

MACH1
10-31-2008, 08:30 PM
Just another blind, deaf lemming.

http://obamalies.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/obama_supporters.jpg

Steel Duck
10-31-2008, 08:44 PM
What the hell is wrong with that video? What's the matter? Are you pissed that a democrat has a better economic plan than your boy McCain? Oh that's right he doesn't have one...
Flying on a wing and a prayer...Yeah that makes me feel safe!!!!:toofunny:

devilsdancefloor
10-31-2008, 08:58 PM
Honestly she is thinking the governmant is gonna pay for her gas her mortgage and everything else that is what is wrong with it.

Steel Duck
10-31-2008, 09:04 PM
Honestly she is thinking the governmant is gonna pay for her gas her mortgage and everything else that is what is wrong with it.

OH MY you don't really believe that! She has faith in Obama that he can fix what the republican administration has screwed up!

HometownGal
10-31-2008, 09:13 PM
OH MY you don't really believe that! She has faith in Obama that he can fix what the republican administration has screwed up!

Yes I believe it. I've heard some of the same comments here in Pittsburgh and it's repulsive to say the least.

You do mean what the Clinton administration started and snowballed to where it is now, don't you?

PisnNapalm
10-31-2008, 09:16 PM
That lady believes that the government will "bail her out" and pay her mortgage.

Obama poops rainbows as far as she is concerned. She drank the kool-aid.

All you Obama supporters... If Obama is elected and things don't get better but worse, promise me that you'll vote anything but Democrat in 4 years.

Hammer Of The GODS
10-31-2008, 09:23 PM
There was this other group of people who believed everything they were told. At least they served refreshments!

http://www.republicaupdate.com/images/2007/04/09/jonestown.jpg

Too far?

Lighten up!

silver & black
10-31-2008, 09:28 PM

Which means, the Democratic congress had to approve it.

Hammer Of The GODS
10-31-2008, 09:40 PM
Which means, the Democratic congress had to approve it.

Shhhhh! Don't say that! :rolleyes:

MasterOfPuppets
10-31-2008, 09:47 PM
if obama does get elected....then ya'll have Bush to thank for it. what is his approval ratings these days ??? :noidea:

cubanstogie
10-31-2008, 10:22 PM
supporting Obama is like the hula hoop, its a fad. I just hope it doesn't last as long.

X-Terminator
11-01-2008, 11:34 AM
Unfortunately, we have too many people in this country who feel they're entitled to what others work their entire lives to achieve. The woman in the video just reaffirmed that view.

Steel Duck
11-01-2008, 12:33 PM
if obama does get elected....then ya'll have Bush to thank for it. what is his approval ratings these days ??? :noidea:

Bush Job Approval at 25%, His Lowest Yet

silver & black
11-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Unfortunately, we have too many people in this country who feel they're entitled to what others work their entire lives to achieve. The woman in the video just reaffirmed that view.

Exactly. You and I, and probably 99% of this forum, have to go to work every day, and eat s**t for what we earn... I'll be damned if want to "distribute" any of what I earn to some useless, lazy a$$hole that thinks they are entitled to live off of MY MONEY!

MACH1
11-01-2008, 12:56 PM

Bush isn't on the ticket.

PisnNapalm
11-01-2008, 02:07 PM

Hmmm.... Chicago Mayor approval rating.... 4%. Yup. 4%.

Be careful what you wish for.... Change is not always for the better. Change can be an evil and insidious thing.

yYEiwR2KklM&hl

MasterOfPuppets
11-01-2008, 02:24 PM
Bush isn't on the ticket. so you don't think the fine job bush has done the last 8 yrs, isn't gonna turn people off to the pepublican party? if you say no, your wrong. i've heard people with my own ears say there voting for obama , BECAUSE, they're afraid of another 4 years of "Bush like" actions / policies.

revefsreleets
11-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Congress' approval rating (that's a Democratically led congress, by the by) is in single digits.

Why is Bush getting all the blame for this financial meltdown? The almost 600 members of congress bear no culpability?

Finally, Obama's Presidency is actually just going to be a giant disappointment for almost everyone. The problem is that he promised everything for everyone, and, after he initially pisses off anyone and everyone with any real influence in this country by raising their taxes, he'll then piss off everyone else by failing to deliver on any of all his other impossible and unreasonable promises. To be a real savior, you actually need to, you know, save something.

One. And. Done.

MACH1
11-01-2008, 03:59 PM
so you don't think the fine job bush has done the last 8 yrs, isn't gonna turn people off to the pepublican party? if you say no, your wrong. i've heard people with my own ears say there voting for obama , BECAUSE, they're afraid of another 4 years of "Bush like" actions / policies.

Um no....What I said is Bush isn't on the ticket.

Sure it will have an effect, but McCain is not W.

MasterOfPuppets
11-01-2008, 05:35 PM
Congress' approval rating (that's a Democratically led congress, by the by) is in single digits.

Why is Bush getting all the blame for this financial meltdown? The almost 600 members of congress bear no culpability?

Finally, Obama's Presidency is actually just going to be a giant disappointment for almost everyone. The problem is that he promised everything for everyone, and, after he initially pisses off anyone and everyone with any real influence in this country by raising their taxes, he'll then piss off everyone else by failing to deliver on any of all his other impossible and unreasonable promises. To be a real savior, you actually need to, you know, save something.

One. And. Done. this may have something to do with it.....

There is no such thing as a free lunch, and there is no such thing as a free war. The Iraq adventure has seriously weakened the U.S. economy, whose woes now go far beyond loose mortgage lending. You can't spend $3 trillion -- yes, $3 trillion -- on a failed war abroad and not feel the pain at home.

Some people will scoff at that number, but we've done the math. Senior Bush administration aides certainly pooh-poohed worrisome estimates in the run-up to the war. Former White House economic adviser Lawrence Lindsey reckoned that the conflict would cost $100 billion to $200 billion; Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld later called his estimate "baloney." Administration officials insisted that the costs would be more like $50 billion to $60 billion. In April 2003, Andrew S. Natsios, the thoughtful head of the U.S. Agency for International Development, said on "Nightline" that reconstructing Iraq would cost the American taxpayer just $1.7 billion. Ted Koppel, in disbelief, pressed Natsios on the question, but Natsios stuck to his guns. Others in the administration, such as Deputy Defense Secretary Paul D. Wolfowitz, hoped that U.S. partners would chip in, as they had in the 1991 Persian Gulf War, or that Iraq's oil would pay for the damages.

The end result of all this wishful thinking? As we approach the fifth anniversary of the invasion, Iraq is not only the second longest war in U.S. history (after Vietnam), it is also the second most costly -- surpassed only by World War II.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/03/07/AR2008030702846_pf.html

MasterOfPuppets
11-01-2008, 05:48 PM
Um no....What I said is Bush isn't on the ticket.

Sure it will have an effect, but McCain is not W.as i said....Bush has turned people off too the thought of 4 more years of a republican.so while W isn't McCain, your not going to convince some people there's a difference.

revefsreleets
11-01-2008, 06:03 PM
Congress signed off on the War. They continued to fund it. This is not, contrary to like just about everything you read, "Bush's War". There are a lot of other people with blood on their hands.

And "failed War" is a bit strong. It'll be a long time before we can evaluate the success or failure of this endeavor.

MasterOfPuppets
11-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Congress signed off on the War. They continued to fund it. This is not, contrary to like just about everything you read, "Bush's War". There are a lot of other people with blood on their hands.

And "failed War" is a bit strong. It'll be a long time before we can evaluate the success or failure of this endeavor.isn't clinton still taking a beating for things congress signed off on? its just the nature of the beast......somebodys heads gotta roll....look at what happens every time the steelers lose. ...fire ariens....fire zeirln.....tomlin sucks...etc.

revefsreleets
11-01-2008, 06:36 PM
isn't clinton still taking a beating for things congress signed off on? its just the nature of the beast......somebodys heads gotta roll....look at what happens every time the steelers lose. ...fire ariens....fire zeirln.....tomlin sucks...etc.

Huh? Clinton had a pretty easy run of things. What in particular has he been called out on that wasn't his fault?

MasterOfPuppets
11-01-2008, 07:25 PM
Huh? Clinton had a pretty easy run of things. What in particular has he been called out on that wasn't his fault?
speckling monica's dress.......:toofunny:

PisnNapalm
11-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Clinton let bin Laden get away.

tony hipchest
11-01-2008, 10:28 PM
Huh? Clinton had a pretty easy run of things. What in particular has he been called out on that wasn't his fault?lol . serious? (assuming this wasnt a standardized rhetorical question)....

failed "war on drugs".
93 bombing of WTC
proliferation of WMD in iraq.
osama bin laden
9-11
creating and encouraging the growth of al qaeda
the invention of the "blow job"
al gore
the end of reaganomics
budget surplus
biotech/internet stock bubble crash of '00
anyone involved in politics who happend to die
MLB going on strike and cancelling the WS
oj simpson lopping off the head of his ex wife
etc...

silver & black
11-02-2008, 07:13 AM
Clinton let bin Laden get away.

And signed NAFTA into existence.

MasterOfPuppets
11-02-2008, 11:27 AM
And signed NAFTA into existence.
did that all on his own did he ??? :noidea:

silver & black
11-02-2008, 03:49 PM

I didn't see anyone else standing there the night I watched him do it. :wink02:

MasterOfPuppets
11-02-2008, 06:48 PM
I didn't see anyone else standing there the night I watched him do it. :wink02:
:laughing:....wasn't monica there holdin a stoggie?

PisnNapalm
11-02-2008, 06:50 PM

You use that argument now and yet all the problems facing the US are Bush's fault? :doh:

Stu Pidasso
11-02-2008, 07:17 PM
There was this other group of people who believed everything they were told. At least they served refreshments!

http://www.republicaupdate.com/images/2007/04/09/jonestown.jpg

Too far?

Lighten up!

LOL THIS one goes a little too far...

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a220/StuPidasso2/loL.jpg

Steel Duck
11-02-2008, 08:59 PM
Hmmm.... Chicago Mayor approval rating.... 4%. Yup. 4%.

Be careful what you wish for.... Change is not always for the better. Change can be an evil and insidious thing.

So can a republican administration....as history will reflect on W

MasterOfPuppets
11-02-2008, 09:13 PM
You use that argument now and yet all the problems facing the US are Bush's fault? :doh:

Why is Bush getting all the blame for this financial meltdown? The almost 600 members of congress bear no culpability?nope.....someone else played that card....only problem is, it works for both parties.

Preacher
11-02-2008, 09:16 PM

Once the vitriol and hatred fades into history, Bush will come out about average.

What scares me, is that same vitriol and hatred, is going to come out for Obama in a "What is good for the goose is good for the gander" mentality, which was the democrat mentality about how the Repubs. treated Clinton, which was a republican mentality about how the dems treated Reagan/Bush....

It just keeps getting worse and worse... until one of the presidents gets assasinated because of the vitriol.

And then... there WILL be those, on either side, that will blame the other party for THAT... If it is allowed (the casting blame), it will send our country down a long dark path.

silver & black
11-02-2008, 09:27 PM
:laughing:....wasn't monica there holdin a stoggie?

I'm sure she was back stage. :sofunny:

Steel Duck
11-02-2008, 10:14 PM
Once the vitriol and hatred fades into history, Bush will come out about average.

What scares me, is that same vitriol and hatred, is going to come out for Obama in a "What is good for the goose is good for the gander" mentality, which was the democrat mentality about how the Repubs. treated Clinton, which was a republican mentality about how the dems treated Reagan/Bush....

It just keeps getting worse and worse... until one of the presidents gets assasinated because of the vitriol.

And then... there WILL be those, on either side, that will blame the other party for THAT... If it is allowed (the casting blame), it will send our country down a long dark path.

Sad...but I'm afraid very true.

lamberts-lost-tooth
11-03-2008, 07:34 AM

Yeah...I heard the Lib's say the thing about Reagan...while they artificially propped up Carter and Clinton as leftist "icons".....Too bad that "history" came back and bit them on the ass.:rofl:

You think of Reagan...you think of the "Wall" coming down and the end of the cold war....You think of Carter and you think "bad economy" , the Iranian Hostage Crises and the botched attempt to rescue them....And unfortunately...Clintons legacy ended up on the dress of an intern.

revefsreleets
11-03-2008, 09:10 AM
lol . serious? (assuming this wasnt a standardized rhetorical question)....

failed "war on drugs".
93 bombing of WTC
proliferation of WMD in iraq.
osama bin laden
9-11
creating and encouraging the growth of al qaeda
the invention of the "blow job"
al gore
the end of reaganomics
budget surplus
biotech/internet stock bubble crash of '00
anyone involved in politics who happend to die
MLB going on strike and cancelling the WS
oj simpson lopping off the head of his ex wife
etc...

I said WASN'T his fault. Outside of a few things like OJ and the MLB, pretty much everything on your list were things that he had a lot to do with, except the budget surplus. That was a happy accident, and a lot of that came about due to the dot com bubble and all the false prosperity it generated.