PDA

View Full Version : Chad Johnson Guarantees Super Bowl Win

Cape Cod Steel Head
12-05-2005, 09:39 PM
Your Thoughts?

bengalsfan21
12-05-2005, 09:45 PM
I didn't hear this......But and it is a big but if they get past the AFC and make it then who knows bc the NFC sucks balls.......Where did you hear this at?

BB2W
12-05-2005, 09:46 PM
It's like a circus act... How can anyone take him seriously anymore? :pity:

Cape Cod Steel Head
12-05-2005, 09:50 PM
I didn't hear this......But and it is a big but if they get past the AFC and make it then who knows bc the NFC sucks balls.......Where did you hear this at?
profootballtalk.com. My bad He only guaranteed they'll beat the Colts and go to the Bowl.

tony hipchest
12-05-2005, 09:55 PM
Dan Patrick show. My bad He only guaranteed they'll go to the Bowl.no... he guaranteed beating the colts while scoring 40+ pts/game along the way

Suitanim
12-05-2005, 10:15 PM
Well, Chad Johnson just added another chapter to his book entitled "I'm an overpaid attention whoring ass who will ruin your teams chances at ever reaching the Super Bowl"

SteelCityMan786
12-05-2005, 11:12 PM
Chad Johnson is League MVL

(Most Valuable Liar)

SteelR1
12-05-2005, 11:13 PM
As long as Chad keeps his comments in check and doesn't end up anything like TO he is still funny in my book..

SteelR1
12-05-2005, 11:14 PM
Chad Johnson is League MVL

(Most Valuable Liar)

Your SIG is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
12-06-2005, 02:13 AM
This is a new high or low as the case may be for Chad... alittle daring to piss off the best team in the league right about now... all they need is more BB material!

RoethlisBURGHer
12-06-2005, 06:18 PM
Well...chock this up with the Pepto game.

SteelCityMan786
12-06-2005, 06:58 PM
Your SIG is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Man. My Signature in the Bottom with the exculusion of the Super Bowl Champions thing was made by the good man BB2W.

SalukiSteelers
12-06-2005, 07:14 PM
I wonder if Pat Ewing realizes that his claim as "Greatest Sports Fortune Teller" is up for grabs now? Are you kidding me? Pepto, check marks, "ironing out" problems in the Steel City, the SB...this guy is giving Ewing a run for his money. Hopefully he'll get the same treatment as ol' Gold Club Pat. It's great to hear these guys call their shots only to strike out looking.

Pittsburgh_Blitzkrieg43
12-06-2005, 10:24 PM
It gets increasingly harder to take him seriously i mean the very mention of his name creates laughter. That and if they do play the colts I don't think Dungy will get into another track meet with them and the colts will win by more.

Motley Nate
12-06-2005, 10:43 PM
He did this against the "best team in the NFL" a few years back (the Chiefs) and the Bengals beat them. But this kind of thing has blown up in his face before (the Pepto Bismol) and it's obviously never stopped him from talking. Personally, it's entertaining as long as he doesn't start doing sit ups in his front yard for the media.

tony hipchest
12-06-2005, 10:53 PM
yeah, bengalfans better down play him being the best wr in the league before his contract runs out and he demands to be paid like it.

Motley Nate
12-06-2005, 10:57 PM
yeah, bengalfans better down play him being the best wr in the league before his contract runs out and he demands to be paid like it.
Drew Rosenhaus is getting some bad heat with the players he represents after the TO deal. Javon Walker just dropped him. I would hope Chad does, but he's talked like this long before the money and Drew. Heck, he guaranteed a 100 yard game in his first start.

tony hipchest
12-06-2005, 11:04 PM
Drew Rosenhaus is getting some bad heat with the players he represents after the TO deal. Javon Walker just dropped him. I would hope Chad does, but he's talked like this long before the money and Drew. Heck, he guaranteed a 100 yard game in his first start.

i didnt realize drew was his agent. :horror: oh shit! the colts plan to salary cap hell is well in place

he always said he would be better than talking smack than his cousin keyshawn though.

better than keyshawn too.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-06-2005, 11:28 PM
I love chad johnson.....he talks smack all week and can back it up.....except when taylor covers him......but anyway he does some great enzone dances........and he is in a league of his own........hes not like a randy moss or terell owens........hes decent in the things he does and says.........and i believe 90% of what he does is for the fans........not to show off.
I have great respect for him

Motley Nate
12-06-2005, 11:39 PM
i didnt realize drew was his agent. :horror: oh shit! the colts plan to salary cap hell is well in place

he always said he would be better than talking smack than his cousin keyshawn though.

better than keyshawn too.
The Rosenhaus cliental:

Willis Magahee
Chad Johnson
Javon Walker
Reuben Droughns
TO

All players have been in some form of talk lately about money. Surprised?

Cape Cod Steel Head
12-07-2005, 06:26 PM
I love chad johnson.....he talks smack all week and can back it up.....except when taylor covers him......but anyway he does some great enzone dances........and he is in a league of his own........hes not like a randy moss or terell owens........hes decent in the things he does and says.........and i believe 90% of what he does is for the fans........not to show off.
I have great respect for him
You love him? I hope that was part of the bet and that you were made to say that. Yes he's good, but I think Carson has alot to do with his performance. I bet Marvin would like to duct tape his mouth sometimes. He's a pompous ass!

bengalsfan21
12-07-2005, 09:06 PM
You love him? I hope that was part of the bet and that you were made to say that. Yes he's good, but I think Carson has alot to do with his performance. I bet Marvin would like to duct tape his mouth sometimes. He's a pompous ass!

He had good stats with Kitna to not just Palmer

Iron City Hangover
12-08-2005, 10:01 AM
Pardon me, but there are quite a few more people in the pompous ass department:

Ward
Owens
Johnson
Horn
Moss

If Braylon Edwards and Randle El got the ball more, they'd also qualify because those MF'ers just loooove the spotlight.

tony hipchest
12-08-2005, 11:06 AM
Pardon me, but there are quite a few more people in the pompous ass department:

Ward
Owens
Johnson
Horn
Moss

If Braylon Edwards and Randle El got the ball more, they'd also qualify because those MF'ers just loooove the spotlight.
hmmm. a professional athelete loving the spotlight. isnt that part of the job as an entertainer? you think figure skaters love the spotlight? *****es. how bout actors and actresses? what about the presidents? those dudes are always on t.v. that emeril sure is a pompous ass. why cant he just cook food and serve it without all the hooplah?

so tell me do you hate all people in general or just atheletes?

clevestinks
12-08-2005, 05:31 PM
Chad is a funny guy, but why put more pressure on your qb and team?

BlitzburghRockCity
12-08-2005, 05:59 PM
Did you just say that Ward would be a pompous ass or is a pompous ass?? WTF kinda crack r u smokin dude !! The guy is farthest thing from it. He knows he's good and he is good..but calling pompous or even saying his name in the same sentence as TO and Moss is just plain ludicrous !!!

Suitanim
12-08-2005, 07:05 PM
I guarantee the Bengals won't win the Super Bowl. Wanna guess who ends up being right?

Koopa
12-08-2005, 07:29 PM
Did you just say that Ward would be a pompous ass or is a pompous ass?? WTF kinda crack r u smokin dude !! The guy is farthest thing from it. He knows he's good and he is good..but calling pompous or even saying his name in the same sentence as TO and Moss is just plain ludicrous !!!

he's just a troll and i think it's time for you to put that little troll thing under his user name.........i don't know how anyone can compare ward to these other fools

CantStop85
12-09-2005, 12:09 AM
I like the guarantee...it just puts more pressure on Chad to perform well.

Besides, what do the Bengals have to lose? They're already the underdogs against the colts....a little confidence couldn't hurt.

tony hipchest
12-09-2005, 10:28 AM
I like the guarantee...it just puts more pressure on Chad to perform well.

Besides, what do the Bengals have to lose? They're already the underdogs against the colts....a little confidence couldn't hurt.

underdogs to the colts????? bengals play the browns this week!!!!!!!!. i really hope the bengals get the patriots in the playoffs. the outcome of that game would be great either way but id bet on the bengals getting handled.

anyways m. lewis just laughed off johnsons remarks on his weekly sirius radio appearance. he said some people have dreams and chad likes to dream out loud sometimes.

CantStop85
12-09-2005, 09:27 PM
underdogs to the colts????? bengals play the browns this week!!!!!!!!. i really hope the bengals get the patriots in the playoffs. the outcome of that game would be great either way but id bet on the bengals getting handled.

anyways m. lewis just laughed off johnsons remarks on his weekly sirius radio appearance. he said some people have dreams and chad likes to dream out loud sometimes.
*Sigh*...let me rephrase this...they [the bengals] would be considered underdogs if they were to play the colts in the playoffs. Happy?

SteelCityMan786
12-10-2005, 11:03 AM
*Sigh*...let me rephrase this...they [the bengals] would be considered underdogs if they were to play the colts in the playoffs. Happy?

The Bengals Would Be Underdogs To The Colts. BY 50 POINTS!!!:rofl:

bengalsfan21
12-10-2005, 11:35 AM
The Bengals Would Be Underdogs To The Colts. BY 50 POINTS!!!:rofl:

We only lost by 8 last time.....How many did you lose by?

tony hipchest
12-10-2005, 11:42 AM
welcome back to reality!

SteelCityMan786
12-10-2005, 11:44 AM
We only lost by 8 last time.....How many did you lose by?

Trust Me Your Going To Get A Taste Of Reality If You Play Them This Coming Post Season 1 More Thing Go Smoke Your Weed.

bengalsfan21
12-10-2005, 01:50 PM
Trust Me Your Going To Get A Taste Of Reality If You Play Them This Coming Post Season

Not if Manning chokes as usual

SteelCityMan786
12-10-2005, 02:44 PM

Don't Get Me Started. Manning Doesn't Lose Easy At Home. Which You Better Hope He GetS Injured Because You Guys Don't Stand a Chance.

CantStop85
12-10-2005, 08:50 PM
Don't Get Me Started. Manning Doesn't Lose Easy At Home. Which You Better Hope He GetS Injured Because You Guys Don't Stand a Chance.
First of all, your pinky must be getting tired from using the shift key so much. A little advice from me to you: capital letters come at the beginning of each sentence, not the beginning of each word.

Second of all, if you think we would lose to the colts by 50 points, how many points do you think the steelers would lose by? 90? 100? I'm curious.

SteelCityMan786
12-10-2005, 08:53 PM
Number 1 We Only Lost By 19
Number 2 Respect The 2 Time AFC North Superiors
Number 3 We Have 4 Lombardi Trophys
Number 4 YOU HAVE NONE!

But A AFC North Title Pending Final Standings.

Koopa
12-10-2005, 08:56 PM
First of all, your pinky must be getting tired from using the shift key so much. A little advice from me to you: capital letters come at the beginning of each sentence, not the beginning of each word.

Second of all, if you think we would lose to the colts by 50 points, how many points do you think the steelers would lose by? 90? 100? I'm curious.

i think he is typing with the caplock on cause when i do that some times it makes everything lowercase except the first letter of the word

and imo the bengals would have no chance in hell in the playoffs against the colts. the colts have more experince which is key to winning in the playoffs

Koopa
12-10-2005, 08:58 PM

well manning doesn't choke the pats just make it seem like he does

BlitzburghRockCity
12-10-2005, 11:12 PM

Anybody who plays the colts will be underdogs, period.

CantStop85
12-11-2005, 12:41 AM
Anybody who plays the colts will be underdogs, period.
Yeah...no kidding.

Cape Cod Steel Head
12-11-2005, 05:57 PM
Where's your 40pts. Chad?

CantStop85
12-11-2005, 06:03 PM
No 40 points...just a win...not to mention a step closer to the AFC North crown.

Oh, it's going to be so sweet. lol

Cape Cod Steel Head
12-11-2005, 06:27 PM
So I guess half the gaurantee is now null and void.. and I don't think the second will ever come to fruition. GO Steelers!

SteelCityMan786
12-11-2005, 06:31 PM
The Bengals After today Will Not Win The Super Bowl If They Play This Sloppy And If They Play Sloopy For The Next 3 Games and The Steelers Play as well as they did. The Steelers will have the AFC North Once More

bigbensgirl7
12-11-2005, 10:38 PM
Here's the facts...up until this year the Bengals didn't even know there was football in January (hell most of their fans didn't know there was football in November)!!! The Bengals will choke in the playoffs just like they almost did today...what you do in regular season means nothing once you get to the post season (we as Steelers fans know this...but the Bengals will soon figure it out)

TexaSteeler
12-11-2005, 11:25 PM
The Bengals After today Will Not Win The Super Bowl If They Play This Sloppy And If They Play Sloopy For The Next 3 Games and The Steelers Play as well as they did. The Steelers will have the AFC North Once More

Sloopy is how my young son pronounces "Snoopy".

Koopa
12-12-2005, 03:33 AM
No 40 points...just a win...not to mention a step closer to the AFC North crown.

Oh, it's going to be so sweet. lol

go ahead and enjoy yo division title it ain't gonna bring y'all anything but false hope.

Suitanim
01-10-2006, 08:22 PM
Bwaha...

Bwahahaha....

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Comedy Gold, Jerry!

(Just had to dig this old gem back up)

3 to be 4
01-11-2006, 06:44 PM
did Chad say what year?

tony hipchest
01-11-2006, 06:52 PM
He had good stats with Kitna to not just Palmer

lol! i love this quote. so good he was going ballistic in the locker room during half.

chad was doomed as soon as he said they could/would score 40 points a game on the way to closing the regular season and on to the sb. he pretty much challenged the manhood of about 7 teams defenses. not good. being confident is good but calling out about 150 proffessional ball players like that can only do harm.