PDA

View Full Version : Candidates you can all get behind

devilsdancefloor
11-01-2008, 05:52 PM
http://xs433.xs.to/xs433/08446/tomlin-lebeau189.jpg

tony hipchest
11-01-2008, 06:00 PM
i dont know....

tomlin is a very young african american who only held a small position with the bucs for a short while and has only one year as a defensive coordinators experience under his belt with the vikings.

i dont think it will catch on. he is obviously unqualified to be a head coach (especially with russ and wiz waiting in the wings).

:noidea:

Makaveli
11-01-2008, 06:05 PM
i dont know....

tomlin is a very young african american who only held a small position with the bucs for a short while and has only one year as a defensive coordinators experience under his belt with the vikings.

i dont think it will catch on. he is obviously unqualified to be a head coach (especially with russ and wiz waiting in the wings).

:noidea:

Not to mention he is most certainly a Patriot "plant',....here to destroy the Steelers once and for all. :chuckle:

tony hipchest
11-01-2008, 06:22 PM
Not to mention he is most certainly a Patriot "plant',....here to destroy the Steelers once and for all. :chuckle:lol....

you might as well be calling tomlin a muslim :wink02:

Makaveli
11-01-2008, 06:27 PM
lol....

you might as well be calling tomlin a muslim :wink02:

"You mean,....he's not a dirty moosleem ? But he's,....a colored !" :chuckle:

tony hipchest
11-01-2008, 06:38 PM
i still canT believe, even to this point of proving oneself, i still had to read a post in the "steelers forum" saying that tomlin was only hired because of the "rooney rule". :dang:

and i initially was against tomlin based on nothing more than the "experience factor" (i woulda been just against sean payton or lane kiffen for the same reasons) but as soon as i saw it was good enough for rooney, it was good enough for me.

plus, retaining dick lebeau was enough of the ultimate sign of "leadership" (and humility) for me.

revefsreleets
11-01-2008, 06:38 PM
I've seen posts (threads?) calling for both of them to be fired.

I'm enjoying my vacation from the rampant idiocy of the Steelers Football Forum....