PDA

View Full Version : Bored of this room…yet again...

Polamalu Princess
11-01-2008, 10:14 PM
…No Steelers until Monday, no Penn State this weekend, sick of all the political posts, what can we talk about?

Maybe tell us something about you that not one single person on SF knows about you?

Help – we need something to pick this board up A LOT!

tony hipchest
11-01-2008, 10:44 PM
i like pina coladas and making love at midnight.

Polamalu Princess
11-01-2008, 10:50 PM

HEHE!!!:wink02:

SteelCityMan786
11-01-2008, 11:17 PM

Tony Hipchest makes completely random posts.

Steel Duck
11-02-2008, 01:09 AM
I'm afraid of the dark...even now at the age of 36 :jawdrop:

Steelman16
11-02-2008, 01:37 AM
I play guitar and write songs

xfl2001fan
11-02-2008, 07:53 AM
I've had poetry I've written appear in 9 different volumes of Poem Anthology's.

silver & black
11-02-2008, 08:08 AM
…No Steelers until Monday, no Penn State this weekend, sick of all the political posts, what can we talk about?

Maybe tell us something about you that not one single person on SF knows about you?

Help – we need something to pick this board up A LOT!

Secretly... I'm a Raiders fan. :wink02:

xfl2001fan
11-02-2008, 08:16 AM
The Browns play today and could (quietly) end up winning 4 of their last 5 today.

silver & black
11-02-2008, 08:19 AM
The Browns play today and could (quietly) end up winning 4 of their last 5 today.

The Raiders play today and could (not so quietly) end up losing the rest of their games. :banging:

GutterflowerSteel
11-02-2008, 08:36 AM
I'M GOING TO MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL TOMORROW!!

And yes ... I'm yelling in bold letters - this is my first (real) football game ever - going with a Redskins fan into enemy territory. I'll be wearing my colors - whose jersey should I wear? Big Ben, Hines or The Bus? :tt02:

xfl2001fan
11-02-2008, 08:42 AM
Wow! First game ever and it's Monday night. Too bad (for you) it couldn't be a home game. I'm sure that would only enhance the atmosphere.

Still, good luck,have fun, stay warm (and more importantly) stay safe.

I'd say it's a tossup between Big Ben or Hines. Being a former TE/WR, I'd tell you to go with Hines. Then again, one good crack-back block and you're likely to get hazed hard core. The Bus is probably the safest pick, because no matter how the Steelers play, the Bus won't be performing (limiting the hazing you could receive).

Borski
11-02-2008, 08:45 AM
I'M GOING TO MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL TOMORROW!!

And yes ... I'm yelling in bold letters - this is my first (real) football game ever - going with a Redskins fan into enemy territory. I'll be wearing my colors - whose jersey should I wear? Big Ben, Hines or The Bus? :tt02:

Cool! My first ever was a MNF game in Jax....I hope yours has a better outcome then mine did. I had fun at the game though! :tt02: I would wear my Polamalu jersey, but out of your selection, I'd take the Hines jersey.

GBMelBlount
11-02-2008, 08:56 AM
Secretly... I'm a Raiders fan. :wink02:

I can't believe I trusted you!!!!! :buttkick:

What's next? Are you going to tell me you don't really live in Pittsburgh?!!!!

Pittsburghfan
11-02-2008, 09:55 AM
Wow! First game ever and it's Monday night. Too bad (for you) it couldn't be a home game. I'm sure that would only enhance the atmosphere.

Still, good luck,have fun, stay warm (and more importantly) stay safe.

I'd say it's a tossup between Big Ben or Hines. Being a former TE/WR, I'd tell you to go with Hines. Then again, one good crack-back block and you're likely to get hazed hard core. The Bus is probably the safest pick, because no matter how the Steelers play, the Bus won't be performing (limiting the hazing you could receive).

I think that is the reason you should wear a Hines jersey.

Something you guys don't know about me, I want to start a Pittsburgh Sports Talk series on youtube but I have yet to.

SteelersMongol
11-02-2008, 10:23 AM
Hmmm. Something that you don't know about me? I tried to enlist in the US military when I was in the states like couple times, but since I wasn't going to switch my country 4 the US, they said I can't. They basically said since I wasn't immigrating, I can't. It's not the French Foreign Legion, so it makes sense though.

silver & black
11-02-2008, 10:23 AM
I can't believe I trusted you!!!!! :buttkick:

What's next? Are you going to tell me you don't really live in Pittsburgh?!!!!

Shhh... don't tell anyone.:sofunny:

stillers4me
11-02-2008, 10:43 AM
I'm so boring I have nothing to reveal.

Maybe I'll take a walk on the wild side someday.

:moon:

The Duke
11-02-2008, 11:03 AM
Tony Hipchest makes completely random posts.

that is a lie :wink02:

I pray to Kuhn every night :chuckle:

GutterflowerSteel
11-02-2008, 11:09 AM
I think that is the reason you should wear a Hines jersey.

Polamalu will be my next jersey - I'm gonna go with WARD tomorrow night :tt03:

Polamalu Princess
11-02-2008, 08:23 PM
Polamalu will be my next jersey - I'm gonna go with WARD tomorrow night :tt03:

AHHH a girl after my heart!!!! I wear mine ALL the time! I have the "throw back" jersey - love it!!!!:tt02:

MasterOfPuppets
11-03-2008, 03:31 AM
Hmmm. Something that you don't know about me? I tried to enlist in the US military when I was in the states like couple times, but since I wasn't going to switch my country 4 the US, they said I can't. They basically said since I wasn't immigrating, I can't. It's not the French Foreign Legion, so it makes sense though.http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/959/unclesamcl8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

revefsreleets
11-03-2008, 09:42 AM
I'm voting for Barrack Obama tomorrow....

not.

Leftoverhard
11-03-2008, 09:52 AM
I'm voting for Barrack Obama tomorrow....
not.

Oh, so you already early voted for him? :chuckle:

SteelersMongol
11-03-2008, 10:01 AM
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/959/unclesamcl8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Yeah. :chuckle: Nice. I tried before 9-11 & the answer was "Sorry". & right after 9-11, I tried again, 2 C if they'd made some changes in regulations, but the answer was still "No". Then in around 2005, I kept hearing all these news about how thinly stretched the military was, I asked again. Still kinda hoping they'd allow me, but no luck.

I guess there is this little Mongol spirit inside of me was getting awed by the might of the US military. :chuckle: :usa: