PDA

View Full Version : Whats your expectations...

BlitzburghRockCity
12-06-2005, 02:06 AM
Whats your expectations for the rest of this season... if we win out, do you think we realistically have a shot at doing anything in the playoffs ? Are you gonna give up and throw in the Terrible Towel or keep on cheering and showing the world what the black n gold faithful are made of.

I'll tell you this much, I may be pissed off, depressed, irritated, upset, sad and any other grumpy emotion you can think of at the dissapointment that we have gone thru this season but I'll never give up !!!!!

Prosdo
12-06-2005, 02:13 AM
It sucks that we don't control our destiny, but we have to do what we can which is win out. And I do expect us to. KC has a hard schedule facing Cowboys, Giants, Chargers, and Bengals. San Diego who we need to atleast tie with will face Dolphins, Colts, Chiefs, and Broncos. As long as we win out we have a shot. Got to stay positive.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-06-2005, 02:30 AM
Right now we are the 8th seed in a 6 seed playoff race.. we gotta be fans of everyone who plays the chargers, chiefs, and jags... It can be done, anything is possible !!! :tt:

clevestinks
12-06-2005, 04:49 AM
Even on P.T.I. last night they were saying how good a football team we are, and that we need to get healthy, Ben. If so we could go deep into the playoffs.

Suitanim
12-06-2005, 11:59 AM
Win out, 11-5, and surprise everyone in the playoffs. The team that beat San Diego is still in there somewhere, and we need that team back!

bengalsfan21
12-06-2005, 12:11 PM
I think you guys will lose 2 more, to the Bears and to the Vikes...I only say this bc they have awesome defenses. But good luck I hope you do make it in the playoffs and face us again, it would be sweet.....Then we can prove Sunday was no fluke :cool:

KC_Steeler
12-06-2005, 12:14 PM
I have done alot of research on this matter and here is what I have come up with

Pitt: Wins out... Chicago is our season they will be the toughest we face...we have to win. (11-5)

KC: @ Dall,Loss @ NYG, Loss SD, Win Cinci, Loss Last 4 (1-3) or (2-2) seson (10-6)

SD: Miami, Win @ Indy, Loss @ KC, Loss Den Win last 4 (2-2) season (10-6)

My Playoff Seeds

1. Indy (16-0)
2. Den (12-4)
3. Cinci (12-4)
4. NE (?) but win the division
5. Jacks (12-4)
6. Pitt (11-5)

Which would put us at Cinci or Denver 1st round.

What is your predictions?

Suitanim
12-06-2005, 12:18 PM
I think you guys will lose 2 more, to the Bears and to the Vikes...I only say this bc they have awesome defenses. But good luck I hope you do make it in the playoffs and face us again, it would be sweet.....Then we can prove Sunday was no fluke :cool:

Chicago has the best defense in the league, but Minnesota? They rank 25th overall. The Bears are a running team, and they are gonna have trouble running against the Steelers this week. I broke it all down in "The Bears Offense" thread...

bengalsfan21
12-06-2005, 12:28 PM
Chicago has the best defense in the league, but Minnesota? They rank 25th overall. The Bears are a running team, and they are gonna have trouble running against the Steelers this week. I broke it all down in "The Bears Offense" thread...

Your right about Minnesota but I think in crunch time they will do it.....They still have a shot at the playoffs as wierd as that sounds and they own't just give up........I hope you guys make it in there so we can hopefully go at it again.

StillerPaul
12-06-2005, 01:13 PM
I have done alot of research on this matter and here is what I have come up with

Pitt: Wins out... Chicago is our season they will be the toughest we face...we have to win. (11-5)

KC: @ Dall,Loss @ NYG, Loss SD, Win Cinci, Loss Last 4 (1-3) or (2-2) seson (10-6)

SD: Miami, Win @ Indy, Loss @ KC, Loss Den Win last 4 (2-2) season (10-6)

My Playoff Seeds

1. Indy (16-0)
2. Den (12-4)
3. Cinci (12-4)
4. NE (?) but win the division
5. Jacks (12-4)
6. Pitt (11-5)

Which would put us at Cinci or Denver 1st round.

What is your predictions?

I like those predictions! :cool:

pitt
12-06-2005, 02:26 PM
I have to think positive and say that the Steelers are going to win the Super Bowl.
:sign08: :tt:

Cape Cod Steel Head
12-06-2005, 02:59 PM
We win out, make the playoffs, and beat the Bungles, just to shut Chad Johnson up,and remind them that We Are Still Their Daddies!

Koopa
12-06-2005, 03:10 PM
i say we win out, the chargers lose the colts the chiefs lose to the cowboys and then the giants, and we are in

SteelCityMan786
12-06-2005, 05:49 PM
Steelers Win Out, Bengals Lose 3 of their Final 4, San Diego 9-7, KC 8-8.

1.Colts
2.Broncos
3.Steelers
4.Patriots
5.Jaguars
6.Bengals

Or If We Don't win the Divison
1.Colts
2.Broncos
3.Bengals
4.Patriots
5.Jaguars
6.Steelers

We Come Back From The Great Beyond To Win It In Detroit.

Ambridge
12-06-2005, 06:08 PM
I'll tell you this much, I may be pissed off, depressed, irritated, upset, sad and any other grumpy emotion you can think of at the dissapointment that we have gone thru this season but I'll never give up !!!!!

I wont give up but I also believe in being realistic.
The Steelers will be hard pressed to beat Chicago. The Bears D-line will have a field day stuffing the run and putting pressure on Ben especially the way the Steelers O-line has performed the last three weeks.

The Steelers finish 3-1 and miss the second wildcard.

boLT fan
12-06-2005, 06:15 PM
I'm saying 3-2 and barely missing the playoffs. The Bears D is just too tough in my opinion, mainly stopping the run. And the Vikings secondary should do good against a rusty Big Ben.

The Chargers are at the VERY least win 2 (Queefs and Dolphins), most likely beat the Broncos. So we'll most likely get the second wildcard (Unless the Jags just fall apart)

clevestinks
12-06-2005, 06:29 PM
At this point in the season, they way we are playing, I am more afraid of a great offense than a great defense.

Suitanim
12-06-2005, 06:39 PM
We win out, make the playoffs, and beat the Bungles, just to shut Chad Johnson up,and remind them that We Are Still Their Daddies!

Could you imagine the utter dejection the Bengals and their fans would feel? The overwhelming crushing irony of such a win?

I'm pulling for this scenario, however unlikely it may actually be...