PDA

View Full Version : Mewelde Moore gets no respect.......

SFLSteeler
11-03-2008, 07:22 PM
Is anybody else tired of Mewelde getting zero respect from national media outlets? Emmitt Smith is the latest, on ESPN, to comment that the Steelers have no running game without Willie Parker in the lineup.

In the games he has started, Moore has 300+ yards while averaging 5 yds/carry, and 3 TDs. What else would he have had to do to get some recognition?

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to have Willie back, but Moore did a great job coming in from 3rd on the depth chart.

tony hipchest
11-03-2008, 07:28 PM
Is anybody else tired of Mewelde getting zero respect from national media outlets? Emmitt Smith is the latest, on ESPN, to comment that the Steelers have no running game without Willie Parker in the lineup.

In the games he has started, Moore has 300+ yards while averaging 5 yds/carry, and 3 TDs. What else would he have had to do to get some recognition?

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to have Willie back, but Moore did a great job coming in from 3rd on the depth chart.i dont get it either. he is one of the best back ups in the league.

i just hope if he's called upon again, the opponents overlook him.

im really hoping he gets half the carries and all 3rd down duties tonight. i know i belabor this point but he is a HUGE big game/primetime performer. his best games have always been in the spotlight or when the most is on the line.

heres to easing willie back in :tt02:

The Duke
11-03-2008, 07:30 PM
Well, all I've heard is positive from the media on moore

I do not count ESPN, especially emmit smith, because they are retards

Borski
11-03-2008, 07:30 PM
I think Moore has done an amazing job for us, and I think we can work in a good 1-2 punch with the two RB's keeping each other refreshed on the field.

I would also like to see the RB's worked into the passing game more often when the pocket collapses.

SFLSteeler
11-03-2008, 07:32 PM
Tomlin definitely has to ease Willie back in. The last thing we need is to have this injury drag on into the end of the season.

If I were coaching, Moore would get 75% of the carries until Parker proves that he's fully healthy and isn't hesitating on his cuts. :tt02:

steelpride12
11-03-2008, 07:44 PM

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to have Willie back, but Moore did a great job coming in from 3rd on the depth chart.

Yes i was stunned when he quoted we had no running game, umm excuse me, but Moore had a 100 yard game and like 2 80 yard games and it def. helped us out and gave us a solid running game.

Im glad to have Willie back and i still see Moore getting the brunt of the carries, with Willie being in 40 to 45 snaps tops, but to have two tough threats is a key weapon for us tonight.

SteelCityMan786
11-03-2008, 07:54 PM
I'm tired of it, but if I were him, I'd just take it as motivation to do better and prove doubters WRONG AGAIN!

jjpro11
11-03-2008, 08:06 PM
emmitt smith has the speech of a 3rd grader.. i heard that too and thought what the hell?

SteelCityMan786
11-03-2008, 08:23 PM
emmitt smith has the speech of a 3rd grader.. i heard that too and thought what the hell?

That's what so many years in Dallas can get you sometimes. Didn't you know that???

SFLSteeler
11-03-2008, 08:32 PM

I really wonder if most of these guys actually watch the games they're reporting on. Irregardless, I think that both Parker and Moore are going to have big games.

GO STEELERS!:tt03:

SteelCityMan786
11-03-2008, 08:37 PM
I really wonder if most of these guys actually watch the games they're reporting on. Irregardless, I think that both Parker and Moore are going to have big games.

GO STEELERS!:tt03:

A SELECT few do. Bill Cowher does know what he is talking about when I watch him on the NFL Today.

SteelCityMan786
11-03-2008, 11:45 PM
I wonder what everyone thinks of Moore now. LOL!!!!

Preacher
11-03-2008, 11:59 PM

tell me how you really feel!!

Godfather
11-04-2008, 12:31 AM

Corky just called and said he's offended by the ESPN comparison.