PDA

View Full Version : Recap

Dynasty
11-04-2008, 12:23 AM
Ahhh, what a win can do! Well, we knocked off a few things from the list of "can't do's" tonight.

Let's see, we beat an NFC East team, won a game while giving up a bunch of sacks, and it continues.

Lefty played a really good game tonight, and like he said, now that he's finally healthy, he can show the league what he's got. Line did a nice job in run blocking.

I liked the screens and dump-off passes that we haven't been seeing too much of. I think Arians and Tomlin made the necessary halftime adjustments, and it really paid off.

Other than the plentiful sacks we let up, I couldnt be much happier with our team after the game.

:tt03::tt::tt02:

X-Terminator
11-04-2008, 12:30 AM
Tomlin also shed the stigma of not being able to beat a quality opponent. Not only did they beat them, they beat them up and down the field.

iloveben7
11-04-2008, 12:35 AM
it also proved my little superstition this season.
-every game that I've watched completely (Browns, Jaguars, Ravens, Redskins) they've won
-every game that I've listened to completely on the radio (Texans, Bengals) they've won
-every game that I've listened to the 1st half on the radio and watched the 2nd half (Eagles, Giants) they've lost

This is because I work at the Steelers Sideline store and on those 4 days I've worked. When I got back to school, it was halftime and I watched it on TV. So I don't work this weekend and I guarantee a Steelers win.

Galax Steeler
11-04-2008, 05:05 AM
Congratilations to the steelers on a great game if it hadn't been for the onside kick and the int we probably would have shut them out.