PDA

View Full Version : If anybody wants some comic relief

BlitzburghRockCity
12-06-2005, 02:11 PM
www.cincybengals.com , bengals smack talk forum.. look for the thread started by me titled, Alright already, I owe you this much...

Some assjack called Spalmer69 just cant leave well enough alone... :rofl: what an assjack...

seriously cats and 21 , how do you put up w/ idiots like that running your board.. In my one post in there I apologized ahead of time to you all cuz I knew it could get ugly :grin:

BlitzburghRockCity
12-06-2005, 02:22 PM
Im done w/ that thread now...I kinda figured it would go down like that but I hoped it wouldnt.. oh well :tt:

Motley Nate
12-06-2005, 10:49 PM
BRC, Scott is a cool guy if you know him. He doesn't wander from the "home" board. He's in many ways like Bengal Dave, you're other Bengal Motley Crue buddy. Often that gets lost in the heat of battle. Everybody has buttons, right? His button just happens to be black and gold while other's buttons might be black and orange.

figg
12-07-2005, 02:48 PM
Scotts alright. His problem is he jumps the gun. Much like he did in your thread.

bengalsfan21
12-07-2005, 03:25 PM
Scotts alright. His problem is he jumps the gun. Much like he did in your thread.

and bans you a lot :toofunny: but he is a cool guy blitz i'm sure there is no harm intended.

BengalBrian
12-07-2005, 05:38 PM
Scott is the nicest or meanest... You never know.. He's always been good to me though and helped with the growth of the board... Everyone knows me as the nice guy so I wont comment on Scott's posts, but whether it be from you, or any other steeler fan that visits us, he was provoked plenty...

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2005, 06:27 PM
yeah we had some heated discussions.. at first it pissed me off but then I rememberd my first encounter w/ my motely crue buddy over there..i think that was the first time I visited ur board.. damn it got ugly for a few pages in that thread..but then we chilled and he's AOK with me.

I dont hold any grudges so no worries, it was fun to debate and argue..he pushed my buttons and I pushed his.. :grin:

bengalsfan21
12-07-2005, 09:08 PM
I am sick of being repped and no one leaving a comment or name..... Quit being *****es you butt pirates.

Prosdo
12-07-2005, 09:27 PM
If you become a contributor you can see who's doing it :grin:. But anyway kinda is crappy when people don't leave a name attached to the negative rep.