PDA

View Full Version : Pballers thread got me thinking...

revefsreleets
11-04-2008, 10:39 AM
If Obama wins, will the inner cities burn tonight? Also, if Obama loses, will the inner cities burn tonight?

Vis
11-04-2008, 10:44 AM
Will crosses be burning?

revefsreleets
11-04-2008, 10:46 AM
I'm gonna take a wild guess that the ratio of burnt cars to crosses is 1000-1.

revefsreleets
11-04-2008, 10:51 AM
Korean Groceries to crosses: 50-1

GBMelBlount
11-04-2008, 10:57 AM
If Obama wins, will the inner cities burn tonight? Also, if Obama loses, will the inner cities burn tonight?

The only thing I know for sure is if Obama wins my a$$ will be burning for four years...........pass the petroleum jelly please......

MACH1
11-04-2008, 11:05 AM
If Obama wins the people have to burn something to stay warm. Lord knows we wont be able to afford the energy rates.

revefsreleets
11-04-2008, 11:07 AM
Good lord! I hope they only light up "clean burning" automobiles! Environment first, you know!

Vis
11-04-2008, 11:07 AM
With the hot air Rush will spew it's air conditioning that is the concern

Leftoverhard
11-04-2008, 12:04 PM
Not to mention the sky will be falling.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-04-2008, 12:16 PM
:laughing:If Obama wins I will Laugh at All of you

revefsreleets
11-04-2008, 12:18 PM
Obama will win. That's pretty much a given...but there's nothing funny about it.

And the inner cities will burn. And there's nothing funny about that either...

tony hipchest
11-04-2008, 12:23 PM
how many people will be jumping off "the bridge to nowhere"?

revefsreleets
11-04-2008, 12:27 PM
It'll only be 4 years. It won't be THAT bad...

It's not enough time to do that much damage, especially since the wheels in DC turn slowly.

GBMelBlount
11-04-2008, 01:11 PM
:laughing:If Obama wins I will Laugh at All of you

Actually I will be laughing at the people, like you perhaps, who think somehow their lives will magically get better when a trillion dollars are taken from the job creators and redistributed by Obama to magically raise the middle class and our country back into prosperity...... :laughing:

revefsreleets
11-04-2008, 02:16 PM
That's the problem with promising everything to everyone...now everyone expects a miracle, and it just ain't happenin'...

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-04-2008, 02:37 PM
That's the problem with promising everything to everyone...now everyone expects a miracle, and it just ain't happenin'...

Lets face it..... no matter who wins... it will not be life changing for any of us....
Unless your a browns fan......... you may finally realize how bad your team sucks

MACH1
11-04-2008, 02:42 PM
Lets face it..... no matter who wins... it will not be life changing for any of us....
Unless your a browns fan......... you may finally realize how bad your team sucks

You will not be saying that within two years of Obama's reign.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-04-2008, 03:07 PM
I didnt know you like living in a recession

Dino 6 Rings
11-04-2008, 03:15 PM

Technically, we all live through a "recession" every time an 2 term President is leaving office. Well except after Reagan. Hence, his VP won. But after Clinton the right hammered the economy after the dot.com bust, and now, housing bubble burst, left is hammering the economy.

Keep me safe
Don't raise my taxes

that's all I want.

Otherwise, I'm coming with my pitchfork.

xfl2001fan
11-04-2008, 03:18 PM
Why not reach even further and call it a depression? Seriously? I'm a married man with one source of income and no degree and I have 5 kids to feed and one on the way. I was raised by a single female parent and so everything I have in my life I have had to earn. There was no trust fund or any other kind of hand out from my parents.

How bad could it be if I can manage all of this on my own? BTW, I'm also considered to be underpaid for my job...but because it's a federal job I have to look elsewhere to get any kind of a significant pay raise. My wife is currently doing an online course for Medical transcription, so she doesn't bring in any money (and in fact is costing us money.)

Recession? That's a bunch of politicians and media folks sensationalizing for the sake of a story. Half the problems we have run into (financially) as a country revolve around a couple of things.

1 - The price of gas being high (which causes all prices to rise to handle the rising cost of logistics)
2 - Democrat-led congress allowing Freddie Mae and Fannie Mac to be stupid and unwatched.
3 - Congressional Pork Spending (which the top two are both liberals...imagine that.)

Edman
11-04-2008, 03:27 PM
If Obama wins the World will explode.

Call up your relatives, kiss your wife, hug your children, and enjoy everything you enjoy, because you won't have it much longer.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-04-2008, 03:36 PM

Call up your relatives, kiss your wife, hug your children, and enjoy everything you enjoy, because you won't have it much longer.

:sign06:

Godfather
11-04-2008, 03:46 PM

Turn on your sarcasm detector :drink:

Godfather
11-04-2008, 03:47 PM
I've heard several times in multiple situations that "the blacks" were going to riot. Haven't seen it since 1992.

Where were those Jena riots a lot of people swore would happen?

tony hipchest
11-04-2008, 04:02 PM
obama was seen leaving the polling station today in the back seat of a white bronco. :noidea:

MACH1
11-04-2008, 04:53 PM
I seen that somewhere, not sure where it was. The Black Panthers were security at the polling place and one of them came after a reporter with a bat, stick or something.

tony hipchest
11-04-2008, 05:13 PM
I seen that somewhere, not sure where it was. The Black Panthers were security at the polling place and one of them came after a reporter with a bat, stick or something.yeah, they hate the liberal media too.

Preacher
11-04-2008, 05:22 PM

Honestly, though this was tongue in cheek...

it is about what I was hearing 4 years ago. That WASN'T tongue in cheek.

tony hipchest
11-04-2008, 06:38 PM
some of what im hearing...

well, polls are showing obama in the lead but that is expected to change drastically when white people get off work. :rolleyes:

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
11-04-2008, 06:44 PM
some of what im hearing...

well, polls are showing obama in the lead but that is expected to change drastically when white people get off work. :rolleyes:

WOW:rofl:

stillers4me
11-04-2008, 06:47 PM
Recession? That's a bunch of politicians and media folks sensationalizing for the sake of a story. Half the problems we have run into (financially) as a country revolve around a couple of things.

1 - The price of gas being high (which causes all prices to rise to handle the rising cost of logistics)
2 - Democrat-led congress allowing Freddie Mae and Fannie Mac to be stupid and unwatched.
3 - Congressional Pork Spending (which the top two are both liberals...imagine that.)

Exactly. We had to wait over an hour on Saturday to get a table in a restaurant. And I don't know a single person that's had to give up their cell phone, thier internet or their cable/satellite tv connection. And the only people I know that ran out and actually bought and super gas efficient car, took on a THIRD car payment to do it.