PDA

View Full Version : Official F the Colts Thread!

MACH1
11-04-2008, 05:08 PM
Just thought if they can dedicate a whole web site to us at the very least we could decicate a thread for them. :sofunny:

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n216/ravenman4/PManning_Ad.jpg

Preacher
11-04-2008, 06:11 PM
:rofl:

Remember when we used to have picture posting contests with other boards.... comparing players to other pics?

I wonder if they would get into it with us? Those were fun. Heck, not only for us, but some other fan boards had some HILARIOUS comparisons of our guys!

stillers4me
11-04-2008, 06:38 PM
:rofl:

Remember when we used to have picture posting contests with other boards.... comparing players to other pics?

I wonder if they would get into it with us? Those were fun. Heck, not only for us, but some other fan boards had some HILARIOUS comparisons of our guys!

That was fun!

MACH1
11-04-2008, 07:03 PM
Maybe worth a try?:noidea:

devilsdancefloor
11-04-2008, 07:08 PM
When we play the colts it usually is a bad week for me. i live 40 or so miles south of indy and i get all this grief from the dolts fans. SO i get to hear about peyton :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah: But after last nights domination you could have heard a pin drop this morning at work! so right before lunch i had to say something to them and stilL no real response from them! So it muight be a good week after all GO STEELERS:tt03::tt03::tt02::tt02::tt02:

SteelersMongol
11-04-2008, 09:22 PM
Just thought if they can dedicate a whole web site to us at the very least we could decicate a thread for them. :sofunny: ...

4 a moment I thought U were talking about the d*mb*ss Clowns fans. :flap:

MACH1
11-04-2008, 09:29 PM
4 a moment I thought U were talking about the d*mb*ss Clowns fans. :flap:

Nope. There was a thread with F the steelers.com or something like that. But the thread got deleted I think. It was some Dolt fans site.

rbryan
11-05-2008, 12:09 PM
Don't be so sure its not a refugee from Ohio. Indiana is only $30 away with a bus ticket....... Where do you think all the Brownie/Bungler fans went when they jumped of the bandwagon??

I also heard its a lot easier to get away with banging your cousin in Indiana than it is in Ohio.........just barely.

MACH1
11-05-2008, 12:30 PM
Don't be so sure its not a refugee from Ohio. Indiana is only $30 away with a bus ticket....... Where do you think all the Brownie/Bungler fans went when they jumped of the bandwagon??

I also heard its a lot easier to get away with banging your cousin in Indiana than it is in Ohio.........just barely.

:toofunny:

Here's the forum link for the guy thats has the site.
http://mywnde.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6673

Dino 6 Rings
11-05-2008, 01:25 PM
The Colts have NEVER beaten the Steelers in a playoff game.

Fact.

The Duke
11-05-2008, 02:25 PM
The Colts have NEVER beaten the Steelers in a playoff game.

Fact.

And it's been 40 years since the colts last beat the steelers in Pittsburgh :tt03:

Hobbes
11-07-2008, 09:44 AM
I heard this morning the Colts are 1-12 in Pittsburgh

Steel Duck
11-07-2008, 03:50 PM
What can I say? I was bored...lol :chuckle:

http://i35.tinypic.com/20uvpk2.jpg

MasterOfPuppets
11-07-2008, 06:40 PM
you could show movies on that forehead of mannings....:laughing:

Borski
11-07-2008, 08:53 PM
I made this

Here's Manning helping to team watch game film.

http://borski88.googlepages.com/Manning.jpg

Pdiddy
11-17-2008, 04:43 PM
Typical Squeeler fan. You loose to a team and instead of showing respect to your foe that Beat you, you simply Squeel profanity and insults. Class typical of a Squeeler.

The Duke
11-17-2008, 04:45 PM
Typical Squeeler fan. You loose to a team and instead of showing respect to your foe that Beat you, you simply Squeel profanity and insults. Class typical of a Squeeler.

Typical bengals fan, can't even read dates. This was before the game Einstein

fansince'76
11-17-2008, 04:45 PM

Typical douchebag troll - using the extremely lame and extremely tired term "Squeelers." You're a big 6th grader, I take it? :coffee:

Pdiddy
11-17-2008, 04:59 PM
No, I noticed the date. I was getting at the fact the posts ended with a complete whimper after your loss. I guess it was just pure lunacy on my part to expect an ounce of respect from a Squeelers fan for the team they lost to. Respect is NOT in the vocabulary of your average Squeelers fan.

fansince'76
11-17-2008, 05:01 PM
No, I noticed the date. I was getting at the fact the posts ended with a complete whimper after your loss. I guess it was just pure lunacy on my part to expect an ounce of respect from a Squeelers fan for the team they lost to. Respect is NOT in the vocabulary of your average Squeelers fan.

Lame. :coffee:

Pdiddy
11-17-2008, 05:06 PM
Lame, .... Lame.... that is your reply.... wow, the intellect, the mental tenacity, the..... oh wait, I am dealing with a typical Squeeler fan who turns red in the face and gets all flustered when anyone says anything bad about their beloved pack of thugs. I should know better than to expect a well thought out, provocative reply.

Hmmm..... My work is done here as well :)

fansince'76
11-17-2008, 05:10 PM
Lame, .... Lame.... that is your reply.... wow, the intellect, the mental tenacity, the..... oh wait, I am dealing with a typical Squeeler fan who turns red in the face and gets all flustered when anyone says anything bad about their beloved pack of thugs. I should know better than to expect a well thought out, provocative reply.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

touchdownward
11-17-2008, 06:47 PM

Mercy, this comment comes from a bungle fan. Pot meet black kettle. :flap:

NJarhead
11-17-2008, 06:56 PM

Stated like a true nerd.

Pdiddy
11-18-2008, 03:10 AM
Stated like a true nerd.

Still hoping for an INTELLIGENT reply.

Steelman16
11-18-2008, 03:19 AM

It WAS intelligent. He looked over the facts stated in the post, analyzed their meaning, or lack thereof, and determined upon a solution given the pitiful amount of date he had to work with, producing the excellently polished answer:

Stated like a true nerd.

Your turn.

fansince'76
11-18-2008, 07:17 AM

Still waiting for a post from you that actually shows you have more than two brain cells to rub together. Have a feeling it'll be a long wait. :yawn:

stlrtruck
11-18-2008, 08:37 AM

And yet you start off in this forum with lack of respect and then expect to see some. Had you been around long enough you would have noticed that respect was given to the appropriate fans in the appropriate thread.

I would expect that if you're going to troll the boards you would at least figure out how to work them.

Now pay attention, I'm only going to post this once:
In none of your post have you mentioned who your favorite team is. You lack a conventional understanding of the game of football and have to discuss anything on this forum with intellect. Do us all (and I'm including fans of other teams in the ALL part) a huge favor - go away before you embarrass the fans of the team you cheer for and they have to apologize for your childish behavior.

NJarhead
11-18-2008, 03:27 PM

So were we. Why not take your illiterate ass back to Cincy, k?

Leftoverhard
11-19-2008, 10:32 AM

Reply to........? I've read through your extensive post history and I still can't figure out what you've been so desperately trying to say. Oh wait, shhhh........Did you hear that?
A sphincter says "what"?