PDA

View Full Version : Think we need (A healthy) Ben?

Suitanim
12-06-2005, 10:23 PM
Ben has played 22 games...

so over the last 44 games this is the comparison...

Ben is 18 and 4...
Other is 9 and 13...

Ben's wins are against teams with a combined record of 132-136...
Other's wins are against teams with a combined record of 44-92...

Ben's losses are against teams with a combined record of 42-10...
Other's losses are against teams with a combined record of 115-85...

Bens has beaten 8 teams with winning records...
Other has beaten 1 team with a winning record...

Ben has lost to 4 teams with winning records...
Other has lost to 8 teams with winning records...

Cowher w/ Ben has a .667 win percentage against winning teams...
Cowher w/o Ben has a .111 win percentage against winning teams...

tony hipchest
12-06-2005, 10:26 PM
yeah but numbers lie dont they ;)

steelcurtain101
12-06-2005, 10:55 PM
We need a QB period i could play better then maddox atleast i would take off running or something Ben is a good quarterback and he is still developing but i think he is what steelers need to win they believe in him , he believes in himself , any steeler fan that thinks ben is not what we need youre crazy .

http://media3.steelers.com/MediaContent/2004/11/08/12/04_PHI_Farrior_Porter01_46887.jpg

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
12-06-2005, 11:44 PM
Ben is amazing.......He makes great plays and our offense believes in him....If for some reason we lose one of our next 4 games......i believe that does us in........and i think that we should open our offense up and let ben go crazy....... Let him thow 4 interceptions a game........it is the only way he is going to learn........throwning 15 times a game is not going to groom him...........He is our future.......We just need a new offensive line and a new power back for next year.....

SteelerFanInATL
12-07-2005, 10:18 AM
Based on what I saw on Sunday we don't need a healthy Ben, just look at the #'s. Minus the INT's I think we would have one the game. Look how many points the O put up even with the INT's. If the Defense and ST would have showed up the outcome would have definately been in our favor. When the D is playing well and we put up points like that, you can usually count that as a Win. Just think what we can do if our defense show up for the whole game, we get the ground game going, and we open things up on O alittle.

BB2W
12-07-2005, 11:06 AM
Interesting numbers Suit... thanks. :smile:

pitt
12-07-2005, 03:34 PM
A healthy Ben would be nice. He played great with the bad thumb, but if he was healthy there might not of been so many interceptions.

BlitzburghRockCity
12-07-2005, 06:31 PM
A healthy Ben, a beat up Ben.. a Ben is a Ben and we definately need a Ben !! Now say that 10 times real fast :rofl:

clevestinks
12-07-2005, 08:04 PM
Did I hear it correctly on NFL LIve? Ben said he may need thumb surgery?? If so I will root for the black and gold until the end, but it would be the end of this season!