PDA

View Full Version : Got me Some terrible Towels

XxKnightxX
11-05-2008, 11:52 AM
I had one before but I lost it (yeah i know i should be excommunicated haha). But ive managed to get two myron cope towels baby yea! going to the chargers game. Im gettin super anxious already haha.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y43/XxKnightxX213/tertowels.jpg

SteelersMongol
11-06-2008, 08:29 AM
U should've got that black 1. That 1 looked awesome.

TailgateMel
11-06-2008, 08:34 AM
I like the black towels... but they aren't the original towels.. so I don't end up buying one.... When I was a kid, I had a WHITE towel, I had bought at the stadium (this was back probably in the 80's)... it had a grommet on the end & a little chainy thing, so I could twirl it easily...

I also had an true "original" terrible towel = a gold towel I drew on with black magic marker as a kid... wish I could find that thing, I know I had it for the 1994 super-bowl... I think it got lost when my dad & his new wife moved out of our childhood home & a lot of things were "lost" (like our childhood super-8 videos).

While I think that it is great that the $$ goes to charity.. wouldn't it be great if we got "back to our roots" and had kids making their OWN terrible towels as crafts these days?? With all the fabric paints out there.. they could get really creative!

Hobbes
11-07-2008, 08:47 AM
You can never have too many t towels :tt::tt:
We have three! :tt::tt::tt:

Dodt
11-07-2008, 11:43 PM
at my local big box store i was looking for some cheap football cards there selling a steelers team set with a free terrible towel.

Lock Down
11-09-2008, 02:11 AM
Awesome :tt02: I have one of the original & thinking of buying another, toss up between the black TT or the one with each superbowl logo. Hell maybe i will just get both, they are very affordable.