PDA

View Full Version : B.Marshall runs smack on Joey Porter

tony hipchest
11-05-2008, 02:09 PM
http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/nov/04/broncos-marshall-porter-cant-get-my-head/

“Joey Porter’s one of those guys, when you’ve got guys who talk a lot of trash and want to talk about people or put people down, they have their own insecurities. His insecurities, I don’t know,” Marshall said.

“But he’s definitely one of those guys who all those muscles are popcorn muscles. He’s soft. We hear stories floating around the league all the time about him, as far as him being in nightclubs, dancing with his shirt off like a girl, or in the playground getting beat up back in California,” Marshall added. “He’s one of those guys that no matter how big he is, he can still get knocked on his butt. He’s soft. And you can tell the way he’s talking. His nickname’s ‘Peezy’. I don’t know what ‘Peezy’ is, Joey.”

ha! "popcorn muscles" :popcorn: sounds like joey really hurt his feelings...

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_10883258

"Once I know you're frustrated, I'm going to ride you all the way into the dirt," Porter said.

"I seen he was frustrated, because he went from not talking to me to wanting to talk to me every play. Why you talking to me? I'm not even covering you. So when you give me all your attention, I know you're not on your game."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Joey-Porter-and-Brandon-Marshall-are-carefully-r?urn=nfl,119677

"He's one of those guys that if he don't get the ball in the first two series in the first quarter, he's out of it," Porter said. "He had 18 catches in a game before. So he's not used to going the whole first half with no balls. We got in his head and he pretty much was done. I didn't get inside his head, we just were talkin'. He got in his own head. He was done," Porter said. "He's one of those soft receivers, where he has to have the ball all the time. If he don't get it, he's going to mope and cry. He did it to himself."

:toofunny: porter made marsha cry!

STEELtownHAVOX
11-05-2008, 02:12 PM
i'm waiting to see "peezy's" comments after what marshall said yesterday. lol.

steelergirl07
11-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Wow. Someone got his panties all in a bunch. Glad to see Porter still working his magic.

RoethlisBURGHer
11-05-2008, 02:48 PM
I love Peezy.

I admit, I thought he was done. I still think our defense is better without him.

But seriously Brandon Marshall, calling him soft? Ask your QB how soft J. Peezy is.

klick81
11-05-2008, 02:50 PM
LOL! Porter's gonna own him for years to come.

Michael Keller
11-05-2008, 03:45 PM
It was time for Joey to go but I love the way he playing.

CanadianSteel
11-05-2008, 04:00 PM
B Marshall says Joey is one of those guys who talks and likes to talk trash put people down and then does the exact same thing ??

You are stepping up into the big leauges of trash talkers here with "Peezy".

Also sour grapes IMO as they lost the game...

lilyoder6
11-05-2008, 04:52 PM
i thought it was kind of funny 4 marshall to ask how someone would get the nickname peezy... and of course this happens after the game

steelpride12
11-05-2008, 05:16 PM
Peezy has his number now. Good luck Marshell.

SteelersMongol
11-05-2008, 08:55 PM
What an idiot. No fool could pick on good ol' Peezy.

SunshineMan21
11-06-2008, 12:40 AM
I still like Peezy . . . and if Marshall thinks Porter is "soft" then I guess that makes the Broncos linebackers cream puffs.

I wonder what Marshall will think when he's introduced to Mr. James Harrison?

Borski
11-06-2008, 02:58 AM
i'm waiting to see "peezy's" comments after what marshall said yesterday. lol.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/football/nfl/wires/11/05/2020.ap.fbn.porter.jones.cocaine.0515/index.html

Porter said he didn't know what "popcorn muscles'' are.

"Nope. I know Orville Redenbacher. I know popcorn,'' he said. "But I'm not worried about that. That game is over. I'm looking at Seattle. For him to still be on that, I did get in his head, obviously. He's wasting time. They have a game tomorrow. I'm worried about me. I left Denver three days ago.''

Galax Steeler
11-06-2008, 05:12 AM
I would say Peezy will get the last laugh on this one he will show him just how soft he is.