PDA

View Full Version : Need Help! Who Should Start?

ShiestyLG
12-07-2005, 09:45 AM
Who should I start for QB and Which 2 Wrs should I start?

Big Ben (PIT) - Chi
Brunell (WAS) - Ari
McNair (TEN) - Hou

Chi is going be a tough match up for Ben. Brunell hasn't been that great lately, but Ari not that great. Is McNair the the best bet?

Boldin (ARI) - WAS
Burress (NYG) - PHI
Moss (WAS) - ARI
Houshmandzadeh (CIN) - CLE

Boldin's been onfire, but the WAS def could slow him down. PHI's looking like crap, so should I start Burress? Moss hasn't been producing, much like Brunell. Housh been having back to back huge games.

Thoughts?

tony hipchest
12-07-2005, 10:45 AM
thats a nice wr delimma to have. i think i would probably start burress and boldin exclusively cause trying to play the matchups could get you into trouble with 4 wr that are that good. every week i have to play the matchups between d. branch and j. porter. it sucks. id much rather have 1 guy i could start each week exclusively.

Steel - X
12-07-2005, 10:50 AM
Can you add FA's now? If so add Charlie Frye and start him if possible I think he will produce as long as he is the atarter but if you can not add I would go with Ben or Mcnair waying the scoring heavily. If you get a big deduction for turnovers go with Mcnair if not go with Ben.

Boldin and Burress hands down.

clevestinks
12-13-2005, 05:58 PM
I also could use some help.

Who to start? Brady against the Bucs. He really seemed to have the hot hand last week.

Or Palmer against the Lions, CP played bad last week, and I really don`t want to root for him!

Livinginthe past
12-15-2005, 01:25 AM
I also could use some help.

Who to start? Brady against the Bucs. He really seemed to have the hot hand last week.

Or Palmer against the Lions, CP played bad last week, and I really don`t want to root for him!

If we are talking fantasy projections I would go for Palmer against the Lions.

Palmer will want a big comeback game after last weeks effort, plus the Lions have thrown in the towel for the season.

My projection for Brady would be 220-240 yds 2TD 1INT - the Bucs defence have some very capable cornerbacks.

Palmer will probably rack up 320+ and 3-4TD's.

NM

clevestinks
12-15-2005, 02:21 PM
If we are talking fantasy projections I would go for Palmer against the Lions.

Palmer will want a big comeback game after last weeks effort, plus the Lions have thrown in the towel for the season.

My projection for Brady would be 220-240 yds 2TD 1INT - the Bucs defence have some very capable cornerbacks.

Palmer will probably rack up 320+ and 3-4TD's.

NM
Will you put that in writing. If Palmer goes off like that. I should have a real good week, cause I also have Chad J, only problem is , I want them to lose!:grin: