PDA

View Full Version : I'm Baaaaaaaack!

millwalldavey
11-08-2008, 09:47 AM
Aloha All!

I have returned from my self-imposed hiatus for the last few weeks. In that time I have gotten married (which took up most of my free time lately) and did a round of report cards. A few asides:

1. Election's over! Amen! WE ALL LOST! Can we all get back to talking about football?

2. Married life is no different than unmarried life.

3. Let me state here an now that I was wrong about Penn State. They will not lose 3 games in the B10 either. I'm shocked. At least my Wolverines had them crapping their pants for 2 quarters.

4. I love Texas Tech! They have all the Cryin' Lions fans around here crying their eyes out in true fashion! This includes my Wife!!!!!!

5. 6-2? I love it! I just can't understand how we are.

LOVE AND PEACE! ZEN AND BEN!
:tt02:

PisnNapalm
11-08-2008, 09:54 AM

:toofunny:

Put down the crack pipe and step away from the computer.

If by that you meant you were screwing your brains out before your two were married and are still doing it now, then yes... little has changed... yet. :tombstone

43Hitman
11-08-2008, 10:12 AM
Yeah man give it a few years and you'll be beggin for that thang after you take out the trash, mow the yard, clean the gutters, fix the ceiling fan, paint the garage, clean out the attic, take the kid to his/her ball game/cheerleading.

But married life is great!

silver & black
11-08-2008, 10:17 AM
Aloha All!

I have returned from my self-imposed hiatus for the last few weeks. In that time I have gotten married (which took up most of my free time lately) and did a round of report cards. A few asides:

1. Election's over! Amen! WE ALL LOST! Can we all get back to talking about football?

3. Let me state here an now that I was wrong about Penn State. They will not lose 3 games in the B10 either. I'm shocked. At least my Wolverines had them crapping their pants for 2 quarters.

4. I love Texas Tech! They have all the Cryin' Lions fans around here crying their eyes out in true fashion! This includes my Wife!!!!!!

:sofunny: :laughing: :rofl: :toofunny:..................... Ok. :chuckle:

GBMelBlount
11-08-2008, 10:37 AM
Congrats Davey!

Aloha All!

.....well, if it hasn't changed in a few weeks, I'm sure your in for a lifetime of bliss. :chuckle:

SteelersMongol
11-08-2008, 11:05 AM

2. Married life is no different than unmarried life...

:toofunny:

Put down the crack pipe and step away from the computer.

If by that you meant you were screwing your brains out before your two were married and are still doing it now, then yes... little has changed... yet. :tombstone

:chuckle: Hmmm. I'm gonna go with PisnNapalm on this one, bro. Married life is way too different than being unmarried. Believe me, I've spend my last 10 years being married. :wink02: And I actually enjoy it, and I hope you're enjoying it, too. Anyways, welcome aboard, millwaldavey.

SteelCityMan786
11-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Aloha All!

I knew them Wolverines would attempt to put up some sorta fight.

Better to be no.3 in the polls now then at the end of the regular season.

MACH1
11-08-2008, 12:13 PM
Welcome back.

Give it time.

They don't call em the Ball and Chain for nothing. :chuckle:

Preacher
11-08-2008, 12:15 PM
Your um still in the honeymoon stage.....

Just wait... it is going to get real interesting. Hold tight for the next 5 years. They are the toughest!

MasterOfPuppets
11-08-2008, 04:35 PM
Your um still in the honeymoon stage.....

Just wait... it is going to get real interesting. Hold tight for the next 5 years. They are the toughest!:toofunny:....after you hit rock bottom.....you know you've been accimilated.(sp?) you'll know your at rock bottom when you stop watching the clock at work.....:popcorn:

touchdownward
11-08-2008, 06:12 PM
I've put off marriage because I heard it turns you bisexual. That's right, you get sex twice a year.... your birthday and Christmas. :chuckle:

43Hitman
11-08-2008, 06:46 PM
I've put off marriage because I heard it turns you bisexual. That's right, you get sex twice a year.... your birthday and Christmas. :chuckle:

Only if your really good all year long!

millwalldavey
11-08-2008, 10:16 PM
At least she was born a Steelers fan. Now If I could just steer her away from the Cryin' Lions I'd be gold!

SteelCityMan786
11-08-2008, 10:27 PM
At least she was born a Steelers fan. Now If I could just steer her away from the Cryin' Lions I'd be gold!

I've found the difficulty of turning a Lions fan away from the Lions is about as hard as turning a Steelers fan away from being a Steelers fan. Once you become one, you're one for life. lol. Good Luck though.

Preacher
11-08-2008, 10:56 PM

[spoken in a fatherly, pastoral voice] Son, you don't marry a girl to change her, you marry a girl to let her change you!

:chuckle: